Downfall Defeats Pure Hatred

Amateurnoob

So after weeks of PH begging us for a war, TheHitman324 finally accepted a war with them. After last times humiliating loss to them after a comeback and our members leaving early Downfall was ready to show PH what we can really do. Downfall massed up its army and pulled similar numbers to PH.

The war started even and PH coming out stronger than suspected. But Downfall's usual slow start was nothing new. Downfall kept it even using numbers to their advantage early. Then PH got a boatload of numbers and peaked at about 38. It was here that Downfall knew it could not back down even a little. Am8 and Vince applied the pressure building a small lead. Slowly PH started to flame and lose concentration on the fight.

Downfall built the lead to an insurmountable level.

Hopefully, you guys cooled down and realized that this game isn't as serious as you're taking it. We didn't flip out over your flames. But if you want to continue to threaten us with crashing all of our wars, we will fight back.

Pictures:

mypics008.jpg

mypics009.jpg

mypics010b.jpg

mypics011.jpg

mypics012c.jpg

mypics013.jpg

mypics014.jpg

mypics015.jpg

mypics016f.jpg

mypics017.jpg

Good work Downfall. Also good leading by King Yufei and John

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Very close match it looked like in the beginning. Great job Downfall. Blnt Poison. :thumbup:

u mean Pure Hatred lol..

Gratz Downfall

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Gratz downfall. Learn to lose properly ph. Dont have to crash just cause of a loss...... Figure out what you did wrong and build like most other clans have to do instead of resorting to threats.

Anyways I am sure multiple TWR clans would be willing to help should issues occur with crashing.

Would also be interesting to see if maybe their could be punishments for the actions as well as I feel only "clean" clans should be in TWR

flamesig.jpg

Very close match it looked like in the beginning. Great job Downfall. Blnt Poison. :thumbup:

u mean Pure Hatred lol..

Gratz Downfall

Eh, I looked at the capes and thought it was Poison >.> I changed it, thanks for noticing that. Sorry Poison :o!

phimproved.png

gratz df, shame about ph flaming.

Btw is that jrt in 1 of ur pics sayin how juan is envy;s only caller? no wonder hes trolling us after he got kicked.

You may want to edit your post... JUANafanta was ph's meatshield/ one of their callers.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

It's ph.. not really an accomplishment but gratz , Looked easy!

King yufei is a pr0 caller.

Pride | Dedication | Honor

Pride | Passion | Belief

:::Violent Resolution:::

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/654/100813105101.png

^ Click the link for my Irl pic

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/6127/100814180041.png

Better irl pic ^