Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lunar Mages of Daemonhiem Beware: The Fremnnick do not approve of your spells

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Zaaps1
[ Display Name History ]

Zaaps1

Troll General

• Members
  • 13,035 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Zaaptastic
  • RSN2:Zaap Cannon
  • Clan:DGS ☺ Harpies@@@
To clarify a few things:

1. Vengeance is not supposed to remain active in the Overworld. Like everything else in Daemonhiem, it should reset when you leave. You don't keep boosted stats, why should you keep Vengeance?

2. It is not exclusive to Spellbook Swap. My reasoning is that if you can trigger this bug simply by leaving Daemonhiem, then you might be able to trigger it with any spell.

Owned_Nex
[ Display Name History ]

Owned_Nex

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,098 posts
I was Barraging Rock Lobs. I decided to go do a few floors with friends. When I came out I was :( My camel poop was out too.

Dungeoneering isn't a skill.
I'm faster than bots at Sorceress Garden.
PM me if you want to chat. My PM is always off.
My keyboard is on fire. Want some?

tonguetamer3
[ Display Name History ]

tonguetamer3

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 94 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Tonguetamer3
I think the bigger issue here is not the possible ability to abuse the bug, but the fact that this shouldn't be happening at all. It is a bug whether it is heavily abusable or not, and should be brought up so that it can be fixed.

Runescape: Winter 2002/2003 - May 2011

Zaaps1
[ Display Name History ]

Zaaps1

Troll General

• Members
  • 13,035 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Zaaptastic
  • RSN2:Zaap Cannon
  • Clan:DGS ☺ Harpies@@@

I think the bigger issue here is not the possible ability to abuse the bug, but the fact that this shouldn't be happening at all. It is a bug whether it is heavily abusable or not, and should be brought up so that it can be fixed.

Yes, I agree, every bug needs to be prompted fixed.

But I think the sheer magnitude of bug reports Jagex receives makes that a little difficult. So it's important to point about dangerous potential abuses so Jagex can prioritize which bugs they deal with first.

For example, I'd rather have this bug fixed than some grammar error in Roving Elves.

demby123
[ Display Name History ]

demby123

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,188 posts

You don't keep boosted stats...

Actually, I remember coming out of a 5 man mass in daemonhiem with 107 magic. Don't know if it effected anything though.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Who
[ Display Name History ]

Who

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,463 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • Clan:SODB
Just log out and back in again. Whenever I do a lot of Dungeoneering, it tends to be the last thing I do on RS that day. I'm always on Lunar and I've never experienced any problems you have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users