Guide to Powerfletching

Uula

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been doing this at Cwar ever since my fletching is in the mid 70s 2 months ago. You're bound to figure out timesaving techniques like these when you've been stringing stringing so many bows.

There is however a few things that I'd like to suggest that may improve speed.

1) Dont put the unstrungs and strings at the top; keep them on the most righthand spot (as you already suggested) in rows 5 and 6 of the bank respectively (These 2 rows are the closest to your inventory)

2) As soon as you close the bank, drag the unstrung/bowstring that is in the 14th spot in the inventory (row 4, spot 2) to the bottom right corner of the inventory, and alternate the clicks between spot 27 and 28.

1) They are on the top row because it's closest to the close screen button, you won't have to move your mouse up-down as much, just one diagonal going from your inv to the materials.

2)By using my method, you don't lose the time taking the unstrung/bowstring, which can take like 1.5 seconds, and also take up some concentration.

Do you hi alch them yourself or sell them? And if u hi alch them, do u make ur own nats or buy them?

No i don't hi alch them :wink:

Uula.png

Very interesting, although you are not accounting for the time to set up the strings and bows as such.

What is the fastest way to get the strings, other than buying them? The Gnome Stronghold? Seer Village? Inquiring minds want to know!

:D

definitley llyeta for the flax (thats the elf village that u get acces to in Mournings end part 1). It is realy close to the bank (like 15 squares maximum).

Then teleport to cammy and spin them all there

thats the quickest way i think

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

Wouldn't it be easier to make it so that you withdraw 1 vial, 14 strings and 13 unstrung? That way you wouldn't loose the spot of string if you happen to misscalculate?

I make 10 finished bows at a time. Why? because i can't stand the unstrungs in my bank and the way i have set up my inv makes it possible to keep some noted logs and cash and some other stuff i need so that i can quickly buy logs and strings from sellers while i fletch. PLUS it gives 1.5k exp even when i string so now i have reached 6,000,000 exp in fletching. i like it sooo much that i won't fletch in a while.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

Wouldn't it be easier to make it so that you withdraw 1 vial, 14 strings and 13 unstrung? That way you wouldn't loose the spot of string if you happen to misscalculate?

I make 10 finished bows at a time. Why? because i can't stand the unstrungs in my bank and the way i have set up my inv makes it possible to keep some noted logs and cash and some other stuff i need so that i can quickly buy logs and strings from sellers while i fletch. PLUS it gives 1.5k exp even when i string so now i have reached 6,000,000 exp in fletching. i like it sooo much that i won't fletch in a while.

Yea, i'm trying that thing with a random item so you won't lose the spot... tho i got my cash instead of a vial :D

Uula.png

Congratulations, this guide is now stickified and immortalized in the Archive of Wisdom.

Please make sure that the guide stays in tip top shape. :)

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Yea, i'm trying that thing with a random item so you won't lose the spot... tho i got my cash instead of a vial :D

Well, as you can see in the way i usually fletch i have spots for cash, noted logs and strings, 10 unnoted logs that i fletch and 11 strings and some runes to teleport if i need to. no spots lost and i did this way from 75 to 91 quite fast.

That's just because i can't stand the idea of my even exp going wasted and them unstrungs in bank. :D

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either

a fool or a coward.

Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law

is both.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailant:

"If I live, I will kill you, If I Die, you are forgiven."

Such is the Rule of Honor.

when you have your 14 yew longs, withdraw all bowstrings, put in all yew longs then withdraw yew long (u), means no typing on the keyboard saving valuable seconds

You should have 13 of the bows, not 14. And what you're saying is exactly what my guide tells you to do, just with 13 of them. This way you won't have to move one unstrung to the bottom after every banking

Part THREE-Banking

1.Open the bank. As we said in the beginning, the Castle Wars bank is one-click, so don't bother right clicking it.

2. Right click the bowstrings and select "Withdraw All".

3.Right click the Yew longs in your inventory and select "Deposit All"

4.Then do the same as for the bowstrings, but with the unstrungs

5.Close the window, and repeat everything from Part TWO

Uula.png

This what it says on the website for video...

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/mediapu/public_html/config.php on line 14

Notice: MySQL error nr 1040: Too many connections in /home/mediapu/public_html/config.php on line 14

Notice: MySQL error nr 1044: Access denied for user: '@localhost' to database 'putfile_putmain2' in /home/mediapu/public_html/config.php on line 15

Warning: mysql_numrows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/mediapu/public_html/index.php on line 191

wth is this???

NumaNuma Fan | WoW > Rs

This what it says on the website for video...

Warning: mysql_connect(): Too many connections in /home/mediapu/public_html/config.php on line 14

Notice: MySQL error nr 1040: Too many connections in /home/mediapu/public_html/config.php on line 14

Notice: MySQL error nr 1044: Access denied for user: '@localhost' to database 'putfile_putmain2' in /home/mediapu/public_html/config.php on line 15

Warning: mysql_numrows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/mediapu/public_html/index.php on line 191

wth is this???

Interesting...

I tried it aswell and it wont even load.. just deleted it from the guide, thanks for noticing.

And it shouldn't be anything dangerous, just some kinda error

Uula.png