Guide to Powerfletching

Uula

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice guide! I had figured out a method very similar to this... actually just about exactly like this, lol. But I wasn't using the castle wars bank, and I was too lasy to print it, GJ! :D

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

Tried method one. For me, it works awesome. I don't even care about method 2. It'll just screw me up if I still like method one better. =/

Anyway: 10 min = 468 bows. So 2.8k an hour. Still, I can't complain. Thanks so much for showing me! This guide is t3h r0x0rs.

i hate stringing that really helps thanks

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

I just checked out the elven village for flax picking and it is the fastest way by miles and miles. I timed myself picking 2k flax per hour :shock: Of course, you don't want to do it for more then an hour cause it really hurts your fingers :(

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Thanks for the great replies, and i'm happy that you like it :)

And yea i forgot to bleep the cash in the other pics, it doesn't matter much.. maybe some noob gets scammed on eBay .. idc tho... I can't get banned since there's no proof at all that it's my account :wink:

But i might be a hack object cos of it, whatever.

Uula.png

I still don't understand why you've withdrawn cash when you can right click bow strings enter in 14 and before you click enter withdraw all your yew longs, so it's like (Right click strings < hit fill in x many < type 14 < right click yew longs < press enter and withdraw all yews) This method proved to work for me way faster. And I put my bow on the second to last position just double click from there on out. Got to level 75 fletching in 2 days from lvl 47. But uou were influencial for me. So I thank you.

i find it a bit odd the way you position the bows when stringing, i with draw 10 and 5 bows the click an unstrung once, then withdraw alll bow strings, move 1 unstrung to position #27 then repeatidly click fanatically. then when done, i bring down yew long(s) back to position #27 and with draw all bow strings and then store all yew long bows then with draw all unstrung yew longs.

i dont see how your method is more effective compared to mine, i have no tried to compare them personally but it works for me :)

• 3 weeks later...

ive basically been doing that since november 2002, or a very similar process slighly modified cuz rsc inventories/banks aren't quite as easy to manipulate as on rs2.

Why the complex writeup, u could probably explain it in a paragraph with like 1-2 pictures :?

Pdj.png

[02] -RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 444,384 prayer exp in 5secs. That's 319,956,480 exp/h.

ive basically been doing that since november 2002, or a very similar process slighly modified cuz rsc inventories/banks aren't quite as easy to manipulate as on rs2.

Why the complex writeup, u could probably explain it in a paragraph with like 1-2 pictures :?

Wow new replies :)

Why i made so many pictures, is that i always get too many questions of details when i do guides like this or explain it to someone. I've included all useful details, so there isn't much to ask about. But i'd like to see how you would do it within just a few pictures, post it if you have time :D

Thanks,

Uular

Uula.png

verry nice guide and everything.. Personally i did 200 less pr hour with your method, because the way i do it is almost the ecsact samw way, but insted of stringing sideways, u just put the string or unstrung in the las inv place, or the one above (it will change when u do it fast) and do it up and down, it feels more natural and u do it faster.. But since u sometimes have the last string or unstrung in last inv, u cant always do it up and down the whole way.. i often have to do it sideways the last 3 strings or so... This way i have been able to do 3590 in one hour (my record).Up and down just feels more natural to me, but maybe its just me. Verry good guide though=)

Lvl 109 main - retired

Currently playing:

Lvl 107 Rune pure with 99 range, 99 hp, 99 mage, 99 att, 99 str and 98 slayer

Lvl 200 Maxed with 114 dung.

Norge ruler!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...