Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
demby123

Minecraft General

Yeah it does.

/item [whatever you want here] [number of item]

The number of item isn't compulsory, if you don't specify it will just give you 64

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Use this to quickly find out the codes:

[hide]

DataValuesBeta.png[/hide]

And for some reason the last row is getting cut off...

Original source: http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Data_values

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yeah mani3 was from that group of griefers. prob the guy who had TNT fun.

Popoto.~<3

Barihawk's Castle: :thumbup:

Tim's Bohiema-thing: :thumbup:

Whoever made that hallowed-island-base: :thumbup:

Whoever made the floating castle: :thumbup: (though I haven't been inside, yet)

The Lighthouse: :mellow:

Server's getting some nice builds going on. I'm thinking of connecting them (with the creator's perimission) with a railroad system. Are minecarts still buggy and/or cause lag in multiplayer, though? That's my only concern before moving on.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

How would one go about joining this TiF server?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Pm LowC with your MineCraft username so he can add you to the white list :)

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Barihawk's Castle: :thumbup:

Tim's Bohiema-thing: :thumbup:

Whoever made that hallowed-island-base: :thumbup:

Whoever made the floating castle: :thumbup: (though I haven't been inside, yet)

The Lighthouse: :mellow:

Server's getting some nice builds going on. I'm thinking of connecting them (with the creator's perimission) with a railroad system. Are minecarts still buggy and/or cause lag in multiplayer, though? That's my only concern before moving on.

Y u no like my lighthouse? :lol:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Is the server down?

ojdv.jpg

Is the server down?

It would seem that way, I can't connect either.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Construction is finishing on the Cathedral,the outsaide is finised,time to go work on the inside ;D

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Construction is finishing on the Cathedral,the outside is finished,time to go work on the inside ;D

20110728144542.png

i lagged a bit when i made a screenshot

20110730112754.png

2nv5bvl.png

Server still down?

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I can't seem to log in neither.

siggy3s.jpg

Flodder, that's absolutely stunning :blink:

ojdv.jpg

Since the server was down I'm working on my SP project. Unfortunately, Flodder's brilliance prevents me from posting pics here.

siggy3s.jpg

Since the server was down I'm working on my SP project. Unfortunately, Flodder's brilliance prevents me from posting pics here.

Id love to see your SP project :D

by the way,the cathedral was started on my old Singleplayer world,since my friend wanted to start a Minecraft server,he needed a world,i offered my singleplayer world,when i gave my SP world to him the choir's height was about to the triforium (Arcades (EG:row of pillars) Triforium (above the pillars), Clerestory windows)

it took quite a while,the project was started on i believe 1.5 and is nearing completion now in 1.7.3

its my biggest Beta project up to now,my biggest Classic project being the full World Trade Center

2nv5bvl.png

Side-question: Did you use height mods for WTC? Those things we massive :shock:

Anyway, that Cathedral is absolutely amazing. Such detail makes it awesome to look at.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Side-question: Did you use height mods for WTC? Those things we massive :shock:

Anyway, that Cathedral is absolutely amazing. Such detail makes it awesome to look at.

the WTC i made was made in classic,you can make maps of unlimited height (itll be really laggy depending on dimensions, the WTC was in a map of 512x512x512

here is a screenshot showing all WTC buildings in-game

18320111.png

this is a render of the world after the priject was finished

wtcflod2011.png

here is a scale comparison from left to right: My first Cathedral,built on my first single player world,my Cathedral im currently working on,and the Notre Dame de Paris built by Tombuilder

newworldisometricnorth.png

2nv5bvl.png

It's a fun way to waste some time when you're bored, I've got the Xbox indie game version, Got slightly addicted :P

coolte10.png

It's a fun way to waste some time when you're bored, I've got the Xbox indie game version, Got slightly addicted :P

Wait, it's out on XBox?

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME

EDIT: Wait, are you talking about FortressCraft?

ojdv.jpg

So, I tried out Mine Colony for the first time over the past two days or so.

As interesting as it is, it's... I'm unsure. Overly complicated? That seems fairly close. Having to construct a town hall block, let settlers spawn, put down citizen blocks, and a builder block, have one of the citizens become a builder, supply him with wood/cobble/etc to construct buildings, get a farmer and lumberjack (or multiple) just to get the colony to be somewhat close to being self sufficient really isn't for me. It's a really cool mod, but it takes a crapton of micromanaging if you don't already have a hoard of supplies stockpiled specifically for feeding and housing them. I went through 2 1/2 stacks of bones just trying to feed them long enough to get... a town hall, 4 huts, a builder's hut, and a lumberjack's hut built. And I was just about out when I gave up, lol.

Millenaire, despite the lagspikes of doom that I get once the village population reaches about 15-20, is better for me, since they're already almost 100% self sufficient now, all I need to do is sell them some materials every now and then.

Plus, those timber blocks look really damn cool. Still haven't really seen the mud bricks the Indian (Hindi) villages that 1.0 added yet, though. I'm sure those look good too.

But yeah. Since I'm lazy, I started a new world without Mine Colony installed, and immediately found an area of cliffs and mountains reminiscent of the Bogota seed - although considerably shorter (the cliffs you find in Bogota can be layer 110+, but the cliffs I have are maybe 90+ or so). I like the terrain I have here, so I'm going to build here - there's also an Indian village very close to spawn, so I'll be helping that one grow as I build my own base.

Maybe once I have more than two furnaces, two chests, a workbench and a bed with some torches scattered around, I'll take some screenshots of the area. I also noted some ruins nearby, I need to go dig around there and see if I can find the treasure chests buried underneath (one of the mods included with YogBox). Those can be slightly overpowered if you're lucky, but oh well.

Link_Olaran.png

Wait, it's out on XBox?

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME

EDIT: Wait, are you talking about FortressCraft?

Yeah, they announced it at E3. Minecraft is officially on XBL! :D

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I'm still unable to connect to the DiamondSeekers server, is anyone else able to get on or is it down?

Got the cathedral as a schematic and pasted it in my SP world,i redesigned the facade,and removed the heavy butresses at the side, i also made use of the Stained Glass mod, though the mod doesnt work on our server unfortunatly :( so the coloured glass will just be plain glass there

20110801153010.png

2nv5bvl.png