League of Legends

anScooter

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do I mute them?

You can do /mute playername, you can mute them on the friends menu on the client, or you can mute them ingame on the scoreboard, hold tab and click the little speech bubble to the right of their row.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• 6 months later...

Played my first few games today of it. It was easy to get into since I've played Dota2 quite a bit, with a few small differences and quicker gameplay. I randomed each game and got about an average 5 kills - 0 deaths each. So I think that's good for a first-timer.

Popoto.~<3

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Hey, haven't posted here in a while. Hope you won't mind me promoting the tournament I am hosting for a bit. :)

XkPKeBT.png

Homm's 1v1 Brawl - a fun League of Legends tournament for anyone to enter!

If you're interested in putting your 1v1 skills to the test and are interested in winning some prizes, I encourage you to join up for my tournament, Homm's 1v1 Brawl. You'll face a variety of opponents in a BO3 (Best of 3) rounds, and if you're the best player, you might very well just secure yourself a $10 RP card as a prize!

Players of any skill level are welcome to play!

Prizes:

1st place - $10 RP card (NA region)

2nd place - 1 month reddit gold code OR 1 CS:GO crate key

3rd place - 1 month reddit gold code OR 1 CS:GO crate key

The tournament will be played on the NA server and will begin on 12th of April, at 7:00 PM CDT. 

You can find a countdown to the tournament here: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20150412T19&p0=408&msg=Homm%27s+1v1+Brawl&csz=1%C2%A0 (checkins begin 30 minutes before tournament start)

All games will be played on the Summoners Rift map, and the winner of each game will be the first player to kill their opponent, to hit 100 minion kills, or to be the first one to take the first middle lane turret.

You can find the full ruleset and signups for the tournament here: http://challonge.com/homm

I hope to see many of you there! ^_^

• 4 years later...

Do you guys think it's worth it to return to League after a looong brake? How's the game doing now? Any fun new stuff? Community as toxic as ever? :D (it's what basically made me leave in the first place)