Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

League of Legends

• Please log in to reply
285 replies to this topic

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Played my first few games today of it. It was easy to get into since I've played Dota2 quite a bit, with a few small differences and quicker gameplay. I randomed each game and got about an average 5 kills - 0 deaths each. So I think that's good for a first-timer.

Popoto.~<3

jasignhagj
[ Display Name History ]

jasignhagj

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,183 posts

So I have no clue what changed for this season, but I can still pubstomp with Warwick so that's all that really matters.

Blake
[ Display Name History ]

Blake

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,378 posts
  • RSN:Biake
  • RSN2:Blake-o
Played my first normal in 3 months, 15-5 as wukong :) 100 normal wins, 400 aram wins haha

Posted Image

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,005 posts

Woo.

FH39FbQ.png

77yLQy8.png

xHYTx
[ Display Name History ]

xHYTx

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 9 posts
Hey, haven't posted here in a while. Hope you won't mind me promoting the tournament I am hosting for a bit. :)

XkPKeBT.png

Homm's 1v1 Brawl - a fun League of Legends tournament for anyone to enter!

If you're interested in putting your 1v1 skills to the test and are interested in winning some prizes, I encourage you to join up for my tournament, Homm's 1v1 Brawl. You'll face a variety of opponents in a BO3 (Best of 3) rounds, and if you're the best player, you might very well just secure yourself a $10 RP card as a prize!

Players of any skill level are welcome to play!

Prizes:
1st place - $10 RP card (NA region)
2nd place - 1 month reddit gold code OR 1 CS:GO crate key
3rd place - 1 month reddit gold code OR 1 CS:GO crate key

The tournament will be played on the NA server and will begin on 12th of April, at 7:00 PM CDT. 

You can find a countdown to the tournament here: http://www.timeandda...v1 Brawl&csz=1  (checkins begin 30 minutes before tournament start)

All games will be played on the Summoners Rift map, and the winner of each game will be the first player to kill their opponent, to hit 100 minion kills, or to be the first one to take the first middle lane turret.

You can find the full ruleset and signups for the tournament here: http://challonge.com/homm

I hope to see many of you there! ^_^

bauuubass
[ Display Name History ]

bauuubass

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 8 posts

Do you guys think it's worth it to return to League after a looong brake? How's the game doing now? Any fun new stuff? Community as toxic as ever? :D (it's what basically made me leave in the first place)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users