League of Legends

anScooter

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped playing because of all the [developmentally delayed]s. It's just not fun playing with them.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I stopped playing because of all the [developmentally delayed]s. It's just not fun playing with them.

Agreed. The community in League of Legends is awful. No other game with a worse community comes to mind, actually. If you can play it with friends, though, it's really fun.

I just played a few matches as Heimerdinger since he's been free for the last week. Hot damn, people do NOT expect him to do so much damage.

Over 2k games.

Got 1400 elo in 3s ranked (1300 in solo Q)

Main...

Lee Sin, Ashe, Xin win, Ww

I mainly do 3s. Lee Sin/Xin/Ww.

3s ranked like a boss, friends are always either Malp/Jax and Nasus/teemo

Also I hate Vlad.

Any1 want any advice, feel free to ask.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Over 2k games.

Main...

Also I hate Vlad.

Doesn't Thornmail/other armor items just shut your team down?

And I don't know how much you know about 5s, but I really need to learn ward and Clairvoyance placement. Whenever I play Soraka with CV, my team [bleep]es me out for not using it correctly.

Over 2k games.

Main...

Also I hate Vlad.

Doesn't Thornmail/other armor items just shut your team down?

And I don't know how much you know about 5s, but I really need to learn ward and Clairvoyance placement. Whenever I play Soraka with CV, my team [bleep]es me out for not using it correctly.

Thorn doesnt counter if you have lifesteal. Also Nasus/Malp/Lee has 3 HARD slows/attack speed debuffs. Those matter most on 3s as common picks are usually melee dps.

Place wards at ur river side bushes, drag, mid lane bushes. Top river bush.

Keep track of the enemy blue/red spawns, and CV them regulerly if you thiink the enemy jungler doing it.

A jungler usually does red around 4-5mins. If they have it, it means bot will get ganked or he'll recall and go gank top (depends on hp and champ). For example. Nunu w/ half hp can gank. Ww at level 4 at half hp, can't.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

• 1 month later...

I started playing this yesterday and I'm really enjoying it so far! :smile: Ashe is the main champion I'm playing as right now, anyone got any suggestions on any other good champions to play as?

Also, have you seen the preview of the Dominion update coming? Looks pretty good! :D

Phaper_Plane.png

Try the free champions out every week and read guides on them (www.solomid.net is a great site for guides). Try them and get better with the champions you like. Oh and try to save up IP for runes so you can get rank 3 runes at level 21.

Retired

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

My brother plays that ALOT. Apparently, he got the idea from his gf who also plays LoL.

I tried to get into it but since my comp lags a lot (and d/cs for no apparent reason) I ended up giving up since they actually penalize you

for leaving the game even when d/cing. I think it's unfair and pretty stupid imo. I know leaving was considered a problem in DotA but giving

no warnings and points for banning the account sounds a little harsh.

The community is no different than anything else. When you suck at the game, people flame you for it. Another reason why

newbs shouldn't play rankings.

Try the free champions out every week and read guides on them (www.solomid.net is a great site for guides). Try them and get better with the champions you like. Oh and try to save up IP for runes so you can get rank 3 runes at level 21.

Thanks for the advice! I'll look into it. :D

Also, if anyone wants to add me, my Summoner name is Phaper. :)

Phaper_Plane.png

Downloading it at the moment. Just because I don't want to use outdated champions from earlier posts, what is a good one to use to start off? :thumbsup:

EDIT: Ok....for some reason it says my account doesn't exist....even though I have an email.... :unsure:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Try connecting to the right server (EU-West since you're from England).

I also received a leaver penalty because of all the [bleep]tards who refuse to surrender even when they fed the other team horribly and refuse to stick together, chase people halfway across the map only to get 2v5ed, etc. I had 220 wins and 190 losses in normal at one point but it seems like almost every game I get a [developmentally delayed]ed team. I'm now at like 224/210. Really frustrating. Can't wait for the ELO reset so I can duo queu rankeds with humans instead of being put into a team with 4 baboons.

Retired

I am trying to sign in on the right server. When I try to recover my password it says my account does not exist. Which it does, because I received a confirmation email. -_-

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Are you using the correc tusername? Because you have a username to log in with and then the display name people see ingame.

Retired

I am trying to sign in on the right server. When I try to recover my password it says my account does not exist. Which it does, because I received a confirmation email. -_-

Did you use the sign up link at the beginning of this thread? If you did it is my personal sign up code which would count towards my referrals. I play on the NA server, which would, in all likelihood, make your account NA. You should probably go to the EU website to sign up, and retry it from there. You won't need to re download the client either with the new ability to switch to your respective region within the client. I hope I've helped, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Did you use the sign up link at the beginning of this thread? If you did it is my personal sign up code which would count towards my referrals. I play on the NA server, which would, in all likelihood, make your account NA. You should probably go to the EU website to sign up, and retry it from there. You won't need to re download the client either with the new ability to switch to your respective region within the client. I hope I've helped, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Ah, thanks. Don't worry about it man. :)

-Random Youtuber

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Was able to play the Dominion beta while it was up earlier today. :thumbup: It's pretty fast paced, hopefully people will figure out how to play it quickly (I had to carry my teams since I was the only one who knew what to do apparently).

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My roommate got me into this game in the last few weeks.

It's really fun, and I like to think I'm at least above average for my level/time played.

I'm definitely best with AP champs (Brand and Malzahar), and suck at melee champions.

The community can be bad (awful at times), but it's really fun to play with a group of friends and just laugh at them.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty awesome game, just got it a few days ago. I love to use characters that can attack from a distance, like Malzahar and Ashe. I'm really bad with close-up melee characters though.

If anyone wants to add me, I'm MCsq2. I'm only level 7 though so I noob ofc.

All I can say, it's better than Runescape. :thumbup:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 1 month later...

I just downloaded and started (trying) to play this game today. I like it so far although it can get pretty hectic onscreen sometimes to where I'm not entirely sure what's going on. Any TIFer's that wanna join up and play sometime?

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

• 4 weeks later...

Yea sure thing, I'm usually on every day for an hour or two on the weekdays or several during the weekend. Username in my sig.

Someone needs to edit the OP and post all League of Legends players' names on TIF there, so we could form some teams or even a TIF LoL event :thumbup:

And btw, Happy 2012 (aka free 450 Riot Points)! Spent part of my RP on Nasus when he was on sale, suck at using him :( any tips?

Also, GANKPLANK IS [bleep]ING OP, WHY HAS HE NOT BEEN NERFED YET.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention