My RICH PURE in the making!!

Hi guys black 0f 0ld here back in action from 5 years ago. I had a 5 year ban and I just retrieved my account. And have a lot of work to do seeing that my account was a staker I had 0 skills 0 quest points and 0 prayer. This is one of my many account that I was able to retrieve after

I quit.

Well anyways I strictly play for pking. And I'm thinking of making a 70 defense pure. But nowadays I don't know much about rs seeing that it has changed much.

Current level/goals

Attack 75 - 80

Strength 89 - 99

Defense 60 -70

Prayer 43 - 70 or 95* would like your opinion :-)

Mage 78 - 99

Range 68 - 99

Would like your output on my current goals. And wether this account will be very successful in the wildy or not.

I greatly appreciate everyones feedback :-D

At the moment I'm working on skill requirements and quests for barrows gloves.

P.S. The reason I said rich pure is because my account has over 1.8b on it GE value.

since your really that rich i would have just maxed out whatever skills you staked with and hoped for a revival to staking in the next two years.. you already waited 5. Might as well flip with that cash, you'll make more money monthly than most pkers do yearly.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

since your really that rich i would have just maxed out whatever skills you staked with and hoped for a revival to staking in the next two years.. you already waited 5. Might as well flip with that cash, you'll make more money monthly than most pkers do yearly.

Well to late for that I was 1 defense. What do you mean by flip? Merch? And I won't be pking for money... Just for the enjoyment :-) and to bring back some old memories :-)

Are they bringing back staking?? $.$

Probably not.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Hi guys black 0f 0ld here back in action from 5 years ago. I had a 5 year ban and I just retrieved my account. And have a lot of work to do seeing that my account was a staker I had 0 skills 0 quest points and 0 prayer. This is one of my many account that I was able to retrieve after

I quit.

P.S. The reason I said rich pure is because my account has over 1.8b on it GE value.

What was your stakers name?

Thats all I did. Mainly on this account but I had.. Eat My Runes and E M R

Bdvo89.png

OL' SCHOOL CIRCA '01, YOU MAD BRO?

I quit.

What was your stakers name?

Thats all I did. Mainly on this account but I had.. Eat My Runes and E M R

I staked mainly on black 0f 0ld and l o 0 o 0 0l who is still banned. :-(

Unless you're planning to use chaotic equipment, I'd stick with 75 attack, or max it out to 99. And I'd definitely recommend picking up turmoil, it'll be worth the combat points. If you maxed strength, attack, and had 95 prayer you'd be 118 combat before summoning. If you kept 75 attack with maxed strength, and 70 prayer your final combat will be 107, and finally if you had 75 attack and 95 prayer your combat is 110, which isn't bad I'd say, 80 attack would bump you up to 111, but still worth it for chaotic weapons.

Unless you're planning to use chaotic equipment, I'd stick with 75 attack, or max it out to 99. And I'd definitely recommend picking up turmoil, it'll be worth the combat points. If you maxed strength, attack, and had 95 prayer you'd be 118 combat before summoning. If you kept 75 attack with maxed strength, and 70 prayer your final combat will be 107, and finally if you had 75 attack and 95 prayer your combat is 110, which isn't bad I'd say, 80 attack would bump you up to 111, but still worth it for chaotic weapons.

Chaotic weapons? I was told AGS was the best weapon for pking. If it's not what's the requirements for it and how much does it cost?

I'm thinking of 95 pray. But i think it would just take to much time :-/ maybe in the future once I get a some time in the wildy

Chaotic is gotten by playing the new skill dungeoneering. Takes about 82 dung before you have the tokens to buy one chaotic weapon. It's better than an AGS imo, but takes sooo long to get back if you lose it, and is un-buyable with GP.

Defo get 95 pray and do the quest for curses.

Chaotic is gotten by playing the new skill dungeoneering. Takes about 82 dung before you have the tokens to buy one chaotic weapon. It's better than an AGS imo, but takes sooo long to get back if you lose it, and is un-buyable with GP.

Defo get 95 pray and do the quest for curses.

So in other words there won't be many people at all pking with them.

So 75 atk 99str 95 pray 70 def 99 Mage/range 90+hp

That will do well?

Lol, that's not a pure, but I hear maxed out with 99 pray is good, lands you at 118 cb with 70 defence.

So 75 atk 99 str 70 def 70 pray doesn't do well?

Those are the stats were I'll start pking. But I do plan on getting 95 pray then 99 attack.

Both builds do fine

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

• 3 months later...

Max everything except defence, get 75 in that then get divine (~600m ge, or 1b street, reduces damage you take by 30%).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Nicee, reading this gives me hope to revive my rune pure which got banned 3 years ago, But following onto your topic, I would say make a barrows pker, they are real fun. Get 85 att 99 str 70 def, 95+ range 94+ mage , go for 70 pray first And that would make you 110 combat which is great. Then summoning , its upto you really , you can go for terrorbird, Tortorise or Yack

Then if u got much gas left in you to train more, go for 80 dung and get choatic maul which owns !!

Good luck Bro, make a topic to keep us all updated with your progress. If you need any help lemme know. I got a barrows pker too Gangster pt2

Old School Pker / Staker

Hitting it up Since 03

• 2 weeks later...