I GOT IN TO UNIVERSITY

NickCini

i got my place at university :):)

how did everybody do?

I hate to pee on your parade but don't use so many smilies, haha.

-littleboy

And if you do all you can, that's all you can ever do. - Warren Rudman

But men are men; the best sometimes forget. - William Shakespeare

6bveg5y.jpg

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you. Want a cookie?

yeah go on then i will dip it in my tea

And if you do all you can, that's all you can ever do. - Warren Rudman

But men are men; the best sometimes forget. - William Shakespeare

6bveg5y.jpg

+) Congrats mate. I know the feeling.

I was accepted several months back, but I already knew I was going to get in because of automatic admission. I worked my ass off studying for SATs for like weeks, and even went to a class specifically designed to improve my SAT scores. On my third SAT I got the scores I wanted and that got me in. I'm the kind of guy who gets nervous sending in applications that won't guarantee me acceptance. I would get depressed and discouraged if I saw a decline letter. :(

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Congratulations, it's an awesome feeling :D What course are you doing?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Congrat's! :)

Up here in Scotland it wasn't as difficult to get a place last year - I had an unconditional so can't say I know how it feels to have to wait off until you get results back - I imagine you'd be incredibly anxious though. Glad it all panned out fine!

And yea - which course?

Checked UCAS today... "The current status of your Application is: Congratulations! Your place at The University of Salford (S03) to study Computer Science (G400) has been confirmed."

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Providing that's right, I just gotta get my results now! Going down in 20 mins. I'm actually kinda nervous really. If I don't get into University, I'm going to spend my life in a crappy job and living in council houses for the rest of my life :unsure:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Checked UCAS today... "The current status of your Application is: Congratulations! Your place at The University of Salford (S03) to study Computer Science (G400) has been confirmed."

Congrat's also! Computer Science is a great course, thoroughly enjoying it up here at Edinburgh Uni' - only trouble is the Maths for me! Had a resit just the other day (went fine thankfully!).

Good luck Cheese Lady!!

I've been hearing that its really hard this year for Ukers to get into Uni, so best of luck to all the Tiffers. <3:

Congrat's also! Computer Science is a great course, thoroughly enjoying it up here at Edinburgh Uni' - only trouble is the Maths for me! Had a resit just the other day (went fine thankfully!).

Thanks guys! Got back from my results...

B in Sociology

B in English Lit

C in ICT

Just what I needed :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I got As on the exams this year, mostly, but my bad performance last year dragged it down. I'm just so happy that I have a future, though :D

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

I got my A level grades this morning, they were ACDC :razz: (with the A being in English), so I wasn't sure if that would be good enough, but I used clearing on UCAS (I'd canceled my previous offers a while ago so I was already in clearing) and straight away was offered a place at Wolverhampton University. I didn't expect clearing to work that quickly, I was thinking I'd be phoning unis all day :razz:

r4x9.png

260pifq.jpg
gikxIau.png

COngrats at OP for not only getting into college, but for deciding (I'm assuming ofc) on a major.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I'm a bit curious, how does the university system work in the UK or where else? In the US we take our SATs or ACT our senior year of high school (yr 12 of school) send those to which ever schools we apply to along with a transcript and a month or two later receive a acceptance or denial letter.

tFtfA.jpg

COngrats at OP for not only getting into college, but for deciding (I'm assuming ofc) on a major.

FYI, we have to choose a major before we go to university over here in the UK aka we can't go undeclared and in fact if you don't get accepted for your subject then you don't get accepted at all.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me