111,111,111 AGILITY XP!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rate my agiility not my other stats...

btw im getting all 99s im just getting 200m agility first. while some of u might think this is a dumb idea you are wrong. by getting 200m agility b4 i get all 99s i will be on the front page of the agility hiscores forever. then i can get 99s and not have to worry about falling of the first page.

ps- ty to the ppl defending me. i guess not all of the tip it community is immature

RS - Zz

zz.png

Zz.png

Enough with the bashing, flaming, spamming and botting references. This was made clear on the first page of this thread and I should not have to keep coming back here and removing such posts. Casting users in a negative light (i.e. accusing them of botting) and posting any other personal attacks towards users are violations of the Tip.it Forum Rules.

http://forum.tip.it/topic/274729-111111111-agility-xp/page__view__findpost__p__4456020

What happened to your last 2 threads?

This:

Locking this due to the unacceptable amount of flaming. Naming users in a negative light is a violation of the Tip.it Forum Rules. All users who came to this thread accusing the OP of botting are in violation of that rule. This rule is in place because calling out users publicly like this only leads to flame wars (as you can see in this thread) and hurt feelings and an undeserved bad reputation if the allegations are false. Naming users in a negative light creates an unfriendly and even hostile environment. Using this thread as an example, here we have tens of users ganging up on one user to make an accusation. I'm not siding with whether the accusation is true or false, simply enforcing the Tip.it Forum Rules and trying to promote a more friendly atmosphere. So regardless of what you know or what you think about this user, keep it to yourself. Enough with the flaming and enough with the accusations.

Locking this thread simply because I see it as "beyond repair" due to the 6 pages of flaming.

This is a pre-warnning to all that there will be no more discussion of botting. If you don't have anything nice to post, don't.

~Stevepole

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

1/10 - because one day you'll wish you hadnt wasted your life

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

to the ppl that think its a waste -

im doing homework while doing agility. after 200m it will be the summer before college so i plan to focus on school alot more. while getting this achievment i have managed to keep my grades up and run.

RS - Zz

zz.png

Zz.png

Its easy to do homework while agility, you see if hes right handed. he clicks on the course. then grabs a pen, writes down an answer, then he drops his pen, grabs his mouse, then clicks on again, then he grabs his pen, writes down another answer.

but if hes left handed, well then, he faps while agilitying

bllllonz.png

do you save tickets all day or something, because how have you gotten 8m+ xp since you made this topic (today)

If you actually looked at the picture, it is clearly stated he got it on the 4th of August, NOT today. Who gives a [cabbage] if you bot, if you did, cool. If not, cool.

10/10.

Nah he didn't get that on august 4, i looked up his xp rates.

I do wonder why he mentioned 4 august.

Some special date?? :P or did he just wrote that down to lure out reactions? (lying about dates, things that don't make sense like your senior status but bad english and your hardcore agility training but also hardcore pve wow at the same time...?)

Do you actuallly want people to think you're botting? Even when you aren't.

Anyway apart from all that (and i would have left that out if atleast some things would make sense, but they DON'T!)

Great job nonethless achieving this much xp in agility either by doing it yourself or botting and staying undetected, either way it's a nice accomplishment.

A word to everyone who thinks he's a bot; It's nothing for you to worry about if he did indeed bot he will eventually get banned, but there's lots of things that won't work out, so one can only assume he bots, and assumining things is stupid even if you're right about it.

Ps: I know i posted a shamefull post last time on his thread last time, i was drunk, i wasn't myself, i am responsible for it though it wasn't me who has written it if you know what i mean.

Wrote this down just incase some noobs start frowing and say; hmm he changed his opinion very fast. (drunk people their opinions are none of importance)

jupjup.png[~Visit my Slayer Blog~]jup.png

rvedit2.png

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.~unknown~

Ps: I know i posted a shamefull post last time on his thread last time, i was drunk, i wasn't myself, i am responsible for it though it wasn't me who has written it if you know what i mean.

Wrote this down just incase some noobs start frowing and say; hmm he changed his opinion very fast. (drunk people their opinions are none of importance)

I don't believe that, honestly. I think that's just a cover up. Anyway, I still think that's one hell of an achievement. Enjoy the road to 200M and a permanent spot on the Runescape high scores.

to the ppl that think its a waste -

im doing homework while doing agility. after 200m it will be the summer before college so i plan to focus on school alot more. while getting this achievment i have managed to keep my grades up and run.

lol...

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada