111,111,111 AGILITY XP!

0/10 because one day you'll learn posting anything other than 200m xp or a very low level on tip.it will be flamed/spammed/trolled.

And one more thing:

Friends' achievements only or GTFO. :thumbup:

pixelsig.png

nubguy.jpg

R.I.P. Neko :[

5,445,898,965th to 99 Woodcutting

Blogs are dead

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0/10 because one day you'll learn posting anything other than 200m xp or a very low level on tip.it will be flamed/spammed/trolled.

And one more thing:

Friends' achievements only or GTFO. :thumbup:

True I forgot to add that, but I usually don't rate low I was just being funny since everyone is blaming him to be a bot, ect. I really don't accuse others until theres is some sort of proof to go by and I see none here, other than having a lot of time on his hands.

Low_C.png

do you save tickets all day or something, because how have you gotten 8m+ xp since you made this topic (today)

If you actually looked at the picture, it is clearly stated he got it on the 4th of August, NOT today. Who gives a [cabbage] if you bot, if you did, cool. If not, cool.

10/10.

Nah he didn't get that on august 4, i looked up his xp rates.

I do wonder why he mentioned 4 august.

Some special date?? :P or did he just wrote that down to lure out reactions? (lying about dates, things that don't make sense like your senior status but bad english and your hardcore agility training but also hardcore pve wow at the same time...?)

Do you actuallly want people to think you're botting? Even when you aren't.

You're an idiot. You claim you looked him up but you obviously didn't. Go to this site and you clearly see he got it on august 4th. http://runetracker.org/chart-zz,17#view=1280225257,1282948770

He doesn't play World of Warcraft, that I admit is a strange coincidence, but it is not him.

but there's lots of things that won't work out, so one can only assume he bots

Like what?

ok after watching him do his runs and seeing hes not a bot i take back pretty much everything ive said in all the thingss ive posted about him

its amaizing how you could get like 1mil xp in a day

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

well after messaging you about 3-5 times in the past few weeks and having you respond to every one of my messages i can conclude that you don't bot and you have earned your achievement. i still find the way you conduct yourself on the forums to be very suspicious, but that's just my opinion. keep up the good work i suppose (butsrslywedontneedanewthreadevery10milexp)

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]