The Blacknights vs Envy

Cooldude3910

mark i did change my sig you dodo =P :unsure:

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif

Hello people who are about to waste a few minutes of their life they youll never get back. Today Im going to tell you some stuff, like it or not. Inside of my mind, I have a platypus named Gioff. I got him at Petsmart on sale. One night while I was sleeping, Gioff climbed into my head and started randomly singing STYX songs. Once I was done screaming like a little girl who just got the **** scared out of her because somebody jumped out from behind a bush with a monkey, I tried to stick my hand inside of my head and retrieve the damn platypus. I didnt fully succeed. So, with half a platypus hanging out of my ear, I went back to Petsmart and complained. I told them that Im never buying an animal from them again because they crawl inside of me. They were shocked, and I clarified that it went through my ear, and then they were relieved. They told me that there wasnt anything they could do about it. I threw myself on the floor, making a scene, and demanded a free hamster. That night I was eating my dinner and all of a sudden Gioff, still hanging out of my ear, started to cry. I asked him what was wrong and he said that he doesnt like it in here anymore. I told him to shut up and that it was his fault, he didnt like that. I attempted to get a shower the same night, but its a little hard whenever you have a platypus hanging out of your ear. I did what I could and headed off to bed. But, just then, I remembered I left my free hamster in the car and by this time it probably already ate the cheese puffs I had hidden under my seat. I dashed down the stairs, Gioff screaming from the sudden movement, and bolted through the garage to the car. I than opened the door cautiously incase of a sneak attack from the vermin. To my surprise, my cheese puffys were still there, and the hamster was asleep on the back seat. I went to pick up the hamster carefully, but it freaked out and bit my finger. I tried to yank my hand away from it, but it latched itself on pretty well. Running up the stairs, Gioff now screaming even louder, I remembered I had forgotten my cheese puffs in the car. Running BACK down the stairs, Gioff in hysterics from the stress, I safely got them cheese puffs. With the hamster still biting and Gioff still flipping out inside of my head, I managed to work my way up the stairs. Once upstairs, I gave my hand a good whack to the wall, and off came the sadist hamster. I end my discussion by saying good job blacknights, better luck next time envy.

lol, great story!

send my regards to Gioff :rolleyes:

Gratz BK!! :thumbup:

juliet2.jpg

♥ Ex Condemned Army Founder | Ex Silent Ember Council ♥

♥ Aces of War Legend ♥