Most Influential Change to your Clan

Amateurnoob

The Closure and reopening of Tk the 1st time had a big influence on the clan.

Before we closed we were mainly a CWA Clan

We were the most active Tipit Clan

And our Pulls were never a worry.

With the Reopening it brought New changes.

We started to pvp

Our pulls werent the same anymore. We lost a good number of members who quit/joined new clans/didnt want to pvp.

New Leadership begining with Tim and Pheonix then moved on to Glen, Leo, and Ryan.

^This for Tk

Our biggest and only real rivalry was with DownFall. And we dominated.

I am certain that this rivalry helped us thrive. We achieved most active award

and #1 rank on Twr in 2009 after beating DF down to #2. It came to a point

where DF just couldn't compete with Tk and chose to stop warring them.

6-0 :shades:

Not trying to reignite an old rivlary but you did bring multiclanners to almost every fight, and your leader was a warlord of DK. Downfall maintained members that were solely their own :s

^^... we never have or will allow multi-clanning... some wars u prob could of beaten us without them... but u still chose to bring them.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

The Closure and reopening of Tk the 1st time had a big influence on the clan.

Before we closed we were mainly a CWA Clan

We were the most active Tipit Clan

And our Pulls were never a worry.

With the Reopening it brought New changes.

We started to pvp

Our pulls werent the same anymore. We lost a good number of members who quit/joined new clans/didnt want to pvp.

New Leadership begining with Tim and Pheonix then moved on to Glen, Leo, and Ryan.

^This for Tk

Our biggest and only real rivalry was with DownFall. And we dominated.

I am certain that this rivalry helped us thrive. We achieved most active award

and #1 rank on Twr in 2009 after beating DF down to #2. It came to a point

where DF just couldn't compete with Tk and chose to stop warring them.

6-0 :shades:

Not trying to reignite an old rivlary but you did bring multiclanners to almost every fight, and your leader was a warlord of DK. Downfall maintained members that were solely their own :s

I personally can't say much about the multiclanner dilemna

as I didn't pay much attention to that stuff. But, I do know that

achieving #1 on Twr is virtually impossible with multiclanners. We made sure

that everyone on our ML did not match on to any other Twr clan's ML

However, we did have a bunch of people in Dk at one point, and Twr rules

had nothing against that (Dk was not on Twr). Also, I believe that Dk was

considered a "team", not a clan. Nonetheless, we eventually gave everyone the

option to leave Dk or Leave us, and there DID come a time where Tk beat Df

fairly, with no dispute.

I also am pretty sure that Nathan didn't Join Dk til shortly after Tk closed the

first time. And I could be wrong, but I think he did it because he

was offered a Warlord position, where he could get some valuable

experience in leading pvp events. My theory is that he was prepping

for the reopening of Tk, ready to take on the wild.

Before I get replied with facepalms claiming my facts are wrong,

I would like to say that I am not positive that everything I said

is completely right, but it should be fairly accurate.

I wasn't there but I would have to say that leaving the alliance probably influenced the future and direction of BK a whole lot, we ended up having the largest official war between 2 single clans in RS history directly because of it too.

When nearly all of our warrers left for power house clans in late 2007 (I think it was then), we went from pulling 180 opts who would return constantly to pulling around 90, maybe even less, until the wilderness was removed completely BK were not really powerful enough to contend. Because of that, when binding and sniping became important parts of warring we were left behind in a way and it took us a lot longer than it might have done to catch up because of all the changes that happened, for a while weren't pulling very much compared to a lot of other clans and out organisation while never being terrible was not competitive with the clans it was before the warrers left. We lived through it but I don't think we ever fully recovered, we were dominant in 30 v 30 wars before then (winning CJ's tourney in the 30 v 30 category in Summer of 2006 and going unbeaten for a long time after that in 30 v 30's and 20 v 20's) and were in the top 10 in RS pretty comfortably in terms of fullout warring.

Do you want to love me?

Doing what i would never support in bringing in two outsiders to join the staff in mid-flow of a clan. Definitely worked out better then I had imagined. Not saying it's worth the risk though, because it's not. But sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

pan.png

Most influential change in Solace was Doctor Yum getting Event's Team. Gf my forum/irc/ts access.

has he came back now? and did you guys hear what happened?

Downfalls 95+%(?) pull to DV was a big influential thing, every one was ready to be outpulled but when mass came we were like :o. Good times.

T Y C.

Well, Me and my good buddy named Zq50... Well he gets mad at me cuz I own. We got into a divorce cuz he got mad while picking up boxes and mopping floors. :angry:

No. Zq50's job is to mow his lawn. :-X

Lmfao!

Recruit me pl0x?

Removed some spam and flamebaits.

Keep it clean please :thumbsup:

The discussion was getting interesting, thx for ruining it.

Welcome back I guess.

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

WildGuard has had many. From wars like WG vs DoA, X vs DS, WG vs TU, etc. to D-Day, the TeamSpeak Rant, and too many to list. In my time in WG the three biggest changes were The Great War, the Battle of Turning Tides (See Joe's post) and this August. Last month was a huge turnaround for us with so many things going on, including defeating 'The' Clan in a full-out P2P PvP war, and the incredibly huge 5th Real Life meeting at RuneFest.

something along the lines of what ankit said, whenever u get a truely dedicated member that will fulfill his jobs as a member. usually clans just have members that dont talk and only sign up for wars and just show up to them, but whenever u get one of those special members i think is a good influence on your clan.

kristn.png