Downfall vs Gladiatorz

Ralph

Clans that fought

Downfall vs Gladiatorz

Date: 8/20/10

Terms of War (Rules, N/A if not applicable)

1. Turrets 1 hour
  2. All Styles

Statistics

<Clan 1's Name> Starting: 35

<Clan 2's Name> Starting: 41

100820150542.png

<Clan 1's Name> Ending: 39

<Clan 2's Name> Ending: 37

Pictures (Must have at least ONE picture):

mypics033.jpg

100820000749.png

Was a fun war. DC'd like 15 times, got piled 0 times, and lagged so hard I couldn't move for 5 minutes straight. Hopefully we can rematch sometime under better conditions for us both.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW Looked VERY VERY CLOSE Gratz on the win Downfall and nice pull keep it up been doing amazing lately

Edit: ooo pyrox u joined downfall too? :P

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

WOW Looked VERY VERY CLOSE Gratz on the win Downfall and nice pull keep it up been doing amazing lately

Edit: ooo pyrox u joined downfall too? :P

Yeah, I did :ohnoes: But they all hate me sadfaise! And congrats on 1000 posts :thumbsup:

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

was fun.. was the last pile, tanked till time ran out for us lolzers... world was crap for both clans... dc'd a bit.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Missed it cause of work :/

Nice try Gladz.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Looks like the lag was bad for you both as it was server lag, so no excuses there. It looked real close, great job Downfall winning with a numerical disadvantage.

Nice to see you back in Downfall, Ralph. I'll never forget the level 82 in the trimmed Fishing cape tanking my Legendz back then. <3:

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Nice to see you back in Downfall, Ralph. I'll never forget the level 82 in the trimmed Fishing cape tanking my Legendz back then. <3:

Looks like nothing changed <3: ILY.

Good job both :thumbup:

well said :thumbup:

personally i wasnt there so i have nothing to say about how the war went but looks like the dcs played a huge role in this hope to see a rm sometime soon

good job DF sounds like you stepped it up in the end there nice try gladz

rad_sig.png

Taking into account the conditions of this fight (mass dc's from both sides) and the ending (win by one) this is marked as a draw in my books.

The next fight between us should be a good one.

Neltak.png

Any controversy can obviously be thwarted by this video made by a Gladz member...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cWlRKcl7sM&feature=player_embedded

He made that video to show that it was 205-205 all the way until that banner showed and then suddenly you had one extra kill. You're really not helping your case for a win here, it was obviously a draw at best.

For the people accusing us of declining the world hop first, no official from our side was reached. We contacted two of your officials only to be ignored.

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

Amazing job Downfall, well deserved!

@crazy, are you trying to say that DF didnt win? how is it a draw i mean theres a picture of them having 206 and u 205, its a win... nothing less, nothing more.

kristn.png