Downfall vs Gladiatorz

Ralph

Amazing job Downfall, well deserved!

@crazy, are you trying to say that DF didnt win? how is it a draw i mean theres a picture of them having 206 and u 205, its a win... nothing less, nothing more.

The world was extremely laggy for both clans, in a CWRI generally when a fight is within 3 kills clans call it a draw because [cabbage] happens like DC's and what not. This world caused at least 20+ DC's from our side and probably them as well so yeah. It's a draw, now am I clear?

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@crazy, are you trying to say that DF didnt win? how is it a draw i mean theres a picture of them having 206 and u 205, its a win... nothing less, nothing more.

The world was extremely laggy for both clans, in a CWRI generally when a fight is within 3 kills clans call it a draw because [cabbage] happens like DC's and what not. This world caused at least 20+ DC's from our side and probably them as well so yeah. It's a draw, now am I clear?

it also is possible that their last player simply tanked you and your guy got k0ed by downfall in the last second,

downfall won, am i clear?

kristn.png

Speaking for my self here, I'd give Gladz that win if want. No point in argueing about a little CWRI fight, I had fun, but I wasn't expecting members from a Clan Such as Gladz to flame openly in the wars. A little unexpected from a clan with such a rich history in Runescape. If you want proff PM me.

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Good job both, shame bout that world causing lots of dc's to both though :|

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

If you dc 15 times, go spectating the war instead of giving Gladz free kills? :blink:

Gj Downfall, looked like an intense war :thumbup:

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

It was a fun war too bad it ended in a tie. (No one knows how many kills either clan got, with all the dc's on both sides, especially with such a similar ending number.) I'm looking forward to the rematch, i hope we fight again soon :)

Proud Gladiator

gladzorgrespected.png

If you dc 15 times, go spectating the war instead of giving Gladz free kills? :blink:

it wasnt one person, it was mass dcing, there numbers were 38 at one second then it dropped to 28 or 29, then they got picked off 1 by 1 by the dc's and laggs.

it happened to us first we wanted to hop they said no, then it happened to them and the score evened out

it wasnt one person, it was mass dcing, there numbers were 38 at one second then it dropped to 28 or 29, then they got picked off 1 by 1 by the dc's and laggs.

it happened to us first we wanted to hop they said no, then it happened to them and the score evened out

You may have "wanted to hop" and so did we, but you never asked a Gladz official to hop, and when our officials asked you to hop, they were ignored.

Proud Gladiator

gladzorgrespected.png

You guys wanted to hop but you never actually asked us. We came to you before the war and during the war when we were up 20 kills, and you ignored us. But whatever its over, you won we lost, simple as that.

it also is possible that their last player simply tanked you and your guy got k0ed by downfall in the last second,

downfall won, am i clear?

No, you're obviously not clear. It was a draw at best -- anything other than that can't be proved lol. Oh wait, you're resilience no wonder you have no brains.

recruit10.gif

Amazing job Downfall, well deserved!@crazy, are you trying to say that DF didnt win? how is it a draw i mean theres a picture of them having 206 and u 205, its a win... nothing less, nothing more.
it also is possible that their last player simply tanked you and your guy got k0ed by downfall in the last second,downfall won, am i clear?
No, you're obviously not clear. It was a draw at best -- anything other than that can't be proved lol. Oh wait, you're resilience no wonder you have no brains.

Are we really gonna get this heated over 1 measly war? Both clans had dcs, the war is over, one clan got the victory banner, the other got the defeat. No clan got a draw banner, its done and over with lets move on with our lives... Never knew this much drama could come from a simple fight..

rad_sig.png

Who the heck cares about a CWA fight, stop being little [cabbages] Gladz and get over yourself lmao.

Well when DF won't fight us anywhere but CWA it is a bit larger than most other CWA fights :)

recruit10.gif

Who the heck cares about a CWA fight, stop being little [cabbages] Gladz and get over yourself lmao.
Well when DF won't fight us anywhere but CWA it is a bit larger than most other CWA fights :)

Hi, i'm sure that we would set up a pvp with you guys sometime if you didn't beg for it or try to scare us/pressure us into it like this? --> http://forum.tip.it/topic/271367-the-gladiatorz-declare-on-downfall-not-for-twr-just-a-public-declaration/ <--- Things like this doesn't get our attention for a pvp fight. Alas i am not an official to make wars so i can't really speak fully but, knowing the ones who can get wars. They will think and feel the same.

rad_sig.png

Hi, i'm sure that we would set up a pvp with you guys sometime if you didn't beg for it or try to scare us/pressure us into it like this? --> http://forum.tip.it/topic/271367-the-gladiatorz-declare-on-downfall-not-for-twr-just-a-public-declaration/ <--- Things like this doesn't get our attention for a pvp fight. Alas i am not an official to make wars so i can't really speak fully but, knowing the ones who can get wars. They will think and feel the same.

We've been asking you for weeks lol. You either a) ignore us or, b) claim you already have PvP fights set up and it's too many. That's why we end up pressuring you or declaring on you.

recruit10.gif

Maybe if you weren't so desperate for a fight cuz you're still butthurt over the jcup and this loss maybe they will accept one. You have ask for a PvP fight in all of your posts on RSC, I think they get the point. PvP doesn't prove anything but who has higher opts of the end of a cap. Cwa is where you find out who has better organization and numbers mean nothing. Though since you can't compete with organization you want to take it to PvP where you go and outpull them and win by numbers. Grow up already and get over a stupid loss/draw w/e.

34hc76x.gif

Proud CR Member