Downfall vs Gladiatorz

Ralph

Who the heck cares about a CWA fight, stop being little [cabbages] Gladz and get over yourself lmao.
Well when DF won't fight us anywhere but CWA it is a bit larger than most other CWA fights :)
Maybe if you weren't so desperate for a fight cuz you're still butthurt over the jcup and this loss maybe they will accept one. You have ask for a PvP fight in all of your posts on RSC, I think they get the point. PvP doesn't prove anything but who has higher opts of the end of a cap. Cwa is where you find out who has better organization and numbers mean nothing. Though since you can't compete with organization you want to take it to PvP where you go and outpull them and win by numbers. Grow up already and get over a stupid loss/draw w/e.

Im Radicafire and I approve of this message :thumbup:

rad_sig.png

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW Looked VERY VERY CLOSE Gratz on the win Downfall and nice pull keep it up been doing amazing lately

Edit: ooo pyrox u joined downfall too? :P

Yeah, I did :ohnoes: But they all hate me sadfaise! And congrats on 1000 posts :thumbsup:

Only [developmentally delayed]s hate people over a game.

-Cough- Ph.

Gj boys, Hope for a rematch Gladz. Pvp or Cwa, We don't care. :thumbup:

But the flameing from your side was unnessorcery. :thumbdown:

Amazing job Downfall, well deserved!

@crazy, are you trying to say that DF didnt win? how is it a draw i mean theres a picture of them having 206 and u 205, its a win... nothing less, nothing more.

The world was extremely laggy for both clans, in a CWRI generally when a fight is within 3 kills clans call it a draw because [cabbage] happens like DC's and what not. This world caused at least 20+ DC's from our side and probably them as well so yeah. It's a draw, now am I clear?

it also is possible that their last player simply tanked you and your guy got k0ed by downfall in the last second,

downfall won, am i clear?

No, you're obviously not clear. It was a draw at best -- anything other than that can't be proved lol. Oh wait, you're resilience no wonder you have no brains.

100820000749.png

Theres your proof now stfu. :thumbup:

Who the heck cares about a CWA fight, stop being little [cabbages] Gladz and get over yourself lmao.

Well when DF won't fight us anywhere but CWA it is a bit larger than most other CWA fights :)

Maybe if you weren't so desperate for a fight cuz you're still butthurt over the jcup and this loss maybe they will accept one. You have ask for a PvP fight in all of your posts on RSC, I think they get the point. PvP doesn't prove anything but who has higher opts of the end of a cap. Cwa is where you find out who has better organization and numbers mean nothing. Though since you can't compete with organization you want to take it to PvP where you go and outpull them and win by numbers. Grow up already and get over a stupid loss/draw w/e.

They have more people on their memberlists than we have on ours. Secondly, we had better organization the entire time even with all the lag. And thirdly, you must not venture into CWA often if you think numbers don't matter in a CWA fight. And while we're at it, the jcup fight was a little f2p 20v20, those kinds of fights can go either way by who gets the best start.

In essence, this fight was too messy with all the dc's from both sides for a clear winner to be named. It doesn't matter who got which banner. Take the win if you want but let the uncertainty of this messy fight burn in the back of your minds.

Looking forward to the rematch :thumbsup:

Proud Gladiator

gladzorgrespected.png

Im Radicafire and I approve of this message :thumbup:

Hi, im Johny Knoxvile, and I'm here to introduce you to four, very delightfull friends of mine... The Dudesons! After a decade of hell raising in the artic circle, they have now come to America to chase the American Dream.

I approve all those quotes.

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

They have more people on their memberlists than we have on ours. Secondly, we had better organization the entire time even with all the lag. And thirdly, you must not venture into CWA often if you think numbers don't matter in a CWA fight. And while we're at it, the jcup fight was a little f2p 20v20, those kinds of fights can go either way by who gets the best start.

In essence, this fight was too messy with all the dc's from both sides for a clear winner to be named. It doesn't matter who got which banner. Take the win if you want but let the uncertainty of this messy fight burn in the back of your minds.

Looking forward to the rematch :thumbsup:

Ohh it's going to burn in the back of my mind.... more like I will forget about it in the next 2 weeks unless you keep on posting on this topic. Like honestly just get over it, we won, and there is nothing that can be done now. It had to be one of the luckiest things in runescape, it's not our fault that we got one kill at the end of the war. Maybe if the world wasn't laggy there would have been a different outcome. I'm sure there will be a rematch against you guys, seeing as a few of our members most likely want one. But I will say this, if you continue to pressure us in a fight there will most likely not be a rematch.

Also I did respond to whoever asked me to switch worlds, and I said to ask Amateurnoob(because I can't make those kind of decisions on switching worlds).

If we have a rematch then goodluck.

df.jpg

100925185951.png

Damn nice ending ;o

Yeah, it was really intense :ohnoes:

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Downfall did amazing for only have 1 Warlord/Leader ON which was Amateurnoob. That's how bad Gladz performed in this war. I think if DF had all their Leaders on that fight you guys would of lost by a mile, now stop blaming your loss on a [cabbage] world that affected both clans.

34hc76x.gif

Proud CR Member

You lost by 1 kill, we've (TO) lost by one kill before too. Make sure you're 1 kill better next time rather than complaining because nobody wants to see or hear it.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

TBH we weren't going to post this, until Gladz started crying in game flaming and then the RSC topic (Which wasn't asked to be posted, you can call me a liar but idc because ik what happened)

As for us not contacting Gladz I'm not sure who it was but Dan tried highlighting some gladz in our irc to ask for a world hop, it's kind of hard to lead in a lag fest when you're the only True caller, and while the other side isn't feeling the same lag effects.

We realize you are asking for a pvp fight, however asking over and over will not speed up the process. There are many clans out in the clan world for us and you guys to fight, we'd prefer not to fight the same clans every week, surely you can suck it up and be mature about this Draw/Loss/Win w/e you guys count it as and wait patiently and go war THE in a pkri.

6590ew.jpg

If you dc 15 times, go spectating the war instead of giving Gladz free kills? :blink:

Gj Downfall, looked like an intense war :thumbup:

it wasnt one person, it was mass dcing, there numbers were 38 at one second then it dropped to 28 or 29, then they got picked off 1 by 1 by the dc's and laggs.

it happened to us first we wanted to hop they said no, then it happened to them and the score evened out

You may have "wanted to hop" and so did we, but you never asked a Gladz official to hop, and when our officials asked you to hop, they were ignored.

im pretty shure we aasked u. lordhotshot is ur warlords messanger as said on rsc cause ur warlord is banned from our irc and what not

If you dc 15 times, go spectating the war instead of giving Gladz free kills? :blink:

it wasnt one person, it was mass dcing, there numbers were 38 at one second then it dropped to 28 or 29, then they got picked off 1 by 1 by the dc's and laggs.

it happened to us first we wanted to hop they said no, then it happened to them and the score evened out

You may have "wanted to hop" and so did we, but you never asked a Gladz official to hop, and when our officials asked you to hop, they were ignored.

im pretty shure we aasked u. lordhotshot is ur warlords messanger as said on rsc cause ur warlord is banned from our irc and what not

I'm pretty sure I said he was my messenger AFTER you banned me from your IRC, [developmentally delayed].

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

TBH we weren't going to post this, until Gladz started crying in game flaming and then the RSC topic (Which wasn't asked to be posted, you can call me a liar but idc because ik what happened)

As for us not contacting Gladz I'm not sure who it was but Dan tried highlighting some gladz in our irc to ask for a world hop, it's kind of hard to lead in a lag fest when you're the only True caller, and while the other side isn't feeling the same lag effects.

We realize you are asking for a pvp fight, however asking over and over will not speed up the process. There are many clans out in the clan world for us and you guys to fight, we'd prefer not to fight the same clans every week, surely you can suck it up and be mature about this Draw/Loss/Win w/e you guys count it as and wait patiently and go war THE in a pkri.

No one was crying, lol. Yeah, a few of our members were flaming you and we spoke to them. The RSC topic was completely your fault (it's what you ask for when you have a [cabbage] ton of "clan friends".

You definitely didn't highlight our officials or speak to them. We asked Tinkerbel and she told us to speak to amatuer, if he couldn't talk then something is messed up.

We'll fight you one way or another. :)

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

The world was extremely laggy for both clans, in a CWRI generally when a fight is within 3 kills clans call it a draw because [cabbage] happens like DC's and what not. This world caused at least 20+ DC's from our side and probably them as well so yeah. It's a draw, now am I clear?

so you claim both gladz and DF dc'd 20 people. now i'm no mathematician but if 2 clans drop the exact same amount in a war, then that would even out, correct? so using simple math we deduct 20 from each side and get:

186 to 185. and if i'm wrong, i believe 186 is still higher. but i'm sure your response will be "well DF only had 19 dc"

best part is if the score was flipped you'd be flaming about how great gladz is and crying less about how much of a sore loser you are

damn, i remember when i was 12 :thumbdown:

archsupportei2.png

Thisbenathan.png

Downfall since day 1.

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm pretty sure I said he was my messenger AFTER you banned me from your IRC, [developmentally delayed].

yeah therefore it is like u were there ;)

gratz downfall, looks like it was a messy fight with all the lag and such

nice try gladz shame to see you guys so upset over a cwa fight that you lost by 1, honestly no reason to flame, these kinds of things happen and the best way to handle it is just to accept the defeat and let it be, im sure downfall will offer a rematch if you show some respect, and if you dont well, from experience you will never get a fight from them

EX-Tempted Killers FA Manager

282fkab.gif

EX-Lethality Warlord

We'll fight you one way or another. :)

Are you implying you will crash us? I look forward to the day!

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

gratz downfall, looks like it was a messy fight with all the lag and such

nice try gladz shame to see you guys so upset over a cwa fight that you lost by 1, honestly no reason to flame, these kinds of things happen and the best way to handle it is just to accept the defeat and let it be, im sure downfall will offer a rematch if you show some respect, and if you dont well, from experience you will never get a fight from them

llol pretty much this ^

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<