fakeitormakeit2

Mosque at Ground Zero

I understand his point.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

And I it's perfectly rational for someone who's been through extreme situations to exercise it, derp.

Normal, sure. Understandable, fine.

Rational, no.

Reasonable basis for a sound logical argument, absolutely not.

Ok. I made that "HEY HEY HEY" comment since, if I'm an idiot,I may as well talk like one.

2) Let's go back to this story.

You're in your house. Mexicans* come in. a [cabbage] load of them. They kill your family, enslave you and all your friends, in their pinto bean* cleaning tequila* making slave factory. (Since according to Magekillr I'm a racist, I may as well make racial stereotypes.) After 15 years of hell, you escape. And you're saying you would still trust Mexicans? I call bull [cabbage]. It's survival of the fittest, and you, would not last. Would you be a good person? Yep. You would be a good person. And inevitably you would be dead, because you'd run across the Mexican slave owner. Bam.

*Insert any race, and any two racial stereotypes above.

Are we talking about an extreme case? of course. Does this happen to everyday people/and or can this be used as an excuse for everyday people? Absolutely not.

*Side note I'm deciding to put in here: I said we were going off topic because I'm not discussing 9\11, I'm really just discussing Bigotry in general.*

Now to insert 9\11.

These things don't happen every day. 9\11 was a horrid event, and many many people there are scarred. I would personally know.*

So should they judge Muslims? I cannot answer that, since I have not been through it. I personally don't think I would, but I can't know that.

* A few places I answer for at my job, are mental clinics in NYC. And a lot of the patients (no bs, I can't disclose the exact effects due to HIPPA laws) have a lot of mental disorders due to it.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

And I it's perfectly rational for someone who's been through extreme situations to exercise it, derp.

Rational, no.

Ok. I made that "HEY HEY HEY" comment since, if I'm an idiot,I may as well talk like one.

You're in your house. Mexicans* come in. a [cabbage] load of them. They kill your family, enslave you and all your friends, in their pinto bean* cleaning tequila* making slave factory. (Since according to Magekillr I'm a racist, I may as well make racial stereotypes.) After 15 years of hell, you escape. And you're saying you would still trust Mexicans? I call bull [cabbage]. It's survival of the fittest, and you, would not last. Would you be a good person? Yep. You would be a good person. And inevitably you would be dead, because you'd run across the Mexican slave owner. Bam.

Are we talking about an extreme case? of course. Does this happen to everyday people/and or can this be used as an excuse for everyday people? Absolutely not.

*Side note I'm deciding to put in here: I said we were going off topic because I'm not discussing 9\11, I'm really just discussing Bigotry in general.*

Now to insert 9\11.

These things don't happen every day. 9\11 was a horrid event, and many many people there are scarred. I would personally know.*

So should they judge Muslims? I cannot answer that, since I have not been through it. I personally don't think I would, but I can't know that.

* A few places I answer for at my job, are mental clinics in NYC. And a lot of the patients (no bs, I can't disclose the exact effects due to HIPPA laws) have a lot of mental disorders due to it.

And I'll say again, that still doesn't make it logical or rational. It's a misdirected emotional reaction to a memory of a tenuously associated event. It's not even anything close to approaching a reasonable basis for a sound logical argument.

Rational, no.

Now to insert 9\11.

And I'll say again, that still doesn't make it logical or rational. It's a misdirected emotional reaction to a memory of a tenuously associated event. It's not even anything close to approaching a reasonable basis for a sound logical argument.

But it does make it both logical AND rational. However, it doesn't make it RIGHT. They are two different actions, being right and being logical.

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

But it does make it both logical AND rational.

No. It doesn't, it isn't. Sorry, but I can only conclude that you don't understand what those words mean.

Logical

adj

1. relating to, used in, or characteristic of logic

2. using, according to, or deduced from the principles of logic: a logical conclusion

3. capable of or characterized by clear or valid reasoning

4. reasonable or necessary because of facts, events, etc: the logical candidate

5. computing of, performed by, used in, or relating to the logic circuits in a computer

Rational

adj

1. using reason or logic in thinking out a problem

2. in accordance with the principles of logic or reason; reasonable

3. of sound mind; sane: the patient seemed quite rational

4. endowed with the capacity to reason; capable of logical thought: man is a rational being

5. maths expressible as a ratio of two integers or polynomials: a rational number; a rational function

This scenario is more or less the opposite of logical and rational: a knee-jerk emotional reaction with no basis in logic, reason, or fact.

Rational, no.

Now to insert 9\11.

But it does make it both logical AND rational. However, it doesn't make it RIGHT. They are two different actions, being right and being logical.

You are confusing natural with rational and understandable with logical.

In addition, the extremists in the actual situation are a minority. Yes, if most Mexicans wanted me dead I'd be afraid of Mexicans, but most Muslims are not terrorists.

Rational, no.

Now to insert 9\11.

You are confusing natural with rational and understandable with logical.

In addition, the extremists in the actual situation are a minority. Yes, if most Mexicans wanted me dead I'd be afraid of Mexicans, but most Muslims are not terrorists.

Ok. Ummmm. I'm not, but there's really no point in debating this any further.

So, none of you have any idea what percentage of Muslims hate America?

If you want to criticize our best guess, then you should at least substitute the actual number or your best guess. If you refuse to do either then you're worse than us for only criticizing our perceived number.

This is honestly one of the stupidest things I've ever seen. Since you make ridiculous claims that you have no means to prove, you ask us to do your work for you. What you're asking for is for us to look as dumb as you by posting some number for a statistic that is simply unmeasurable. All people have diffferent beliefs, being a certain religion does not mean you necessarily share some common hatred with all others of your faith.

We can criticize your best guess without substituting one of our own because you're making a totally uneducated guess on a subject you really have little to no knowledge of. Neither you, nor me, nor anyone can make a reasonable guess on something that has no basis in rationality.

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Veni vidi vici

I came, I saw, I conquered

Current Username : Bludclart

^ Congratulations on being the 3rd one to post that video here =D>

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I found this kind of funny, it sounds like a paranoid person making up stats then trying to sound educated: http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/72047

One little excerpt: "I'm sure that some will respond that polls have shown American Muslims to be more peaceful in general than Muslims worldwide. I don't accept that. Muslims are mandated by their religion to lie to "the infidel" (ie all non-Muslims) about their goals and their beliefs and anything else that can give them an advantage."

A kafir (infidel) in the Qu'ran refers to "heathens" i.e. people who don't believe in God, pagans, evil people, etc. Furthermore the Qu'ran tells Muslims to be kind towards Ahl Al Ktaab (People of the Book), which are Jews, Christians, Sabians and Zoroastrians.

These kind of things being written express the true ignorance and fear of things we aren't familiar with in America.

kaisershami.png

He who wears his morality but as his best garment were better naked... Your daily life is your temple and your religion

Yeah, that's completely ridiculous.

polvCwJ.gif

That's very stupid. That's what I love about the internet, anyone can be an idiot.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I found this kind of funny, it sounds like a paranoid person making up stats then trying to sound educated: http://www.danielpipes.org/comments/72047

One little excerpt: "I'm sure that some will respond that polls have shown American Muslims to be more peaceful in general than Muslims worldwide. I don't accept that. Muslims are mandated by their religion to lie to "the infidel" (ie all non-Muslims) about their goals and their beliefs and anything else that can give them an advantage."

A kafir (infidel) in the Qu'ran refers to "heathens" i.e. people who don't believe in God, pagans, evil people, etc. Furthermore the Qu'ran tells Muslims to be kind towards Ahl Al Ktaab (People of the Book), which are Jews, Christians, Sabians and Zoroastrians.

These kind of things being written express the true ignorance and fear of things we aren't familiar with in America.

Yeah, that is ridiculous.

But even to be fair, the guy said there are 300k Muslims who WANT to blow up America. But then he goes on to act like there are 300k that WILL blow it up.

This whole thing is stupid. It's a community center with a mosque in it. It isn't an extremist headquarters. Who cares if some Muslims go there and pray?

New York City is a huge place with 8 million+ LIVING there, not including the millions more that visit, there's bound to be people of ALL religions there and Muslims shouldn't be denied their right to pray properly.

It's pathetic to think that this country is so consumed and worried about a damn mosque. Plus, how do the Muslims, who hate America or not, on the other side of the globe have ANYTHING to do with THIS mosque? This isn't for them, it is for the Muslims HERE.

#61 Maxim Afinogenov :]

It's ok, I'm a Bills, Sabres, and Mets fan...I'm used to disappointment.

Jakerdang.png

This whole thing is stupid. It's a community center with a mosque in it. It isn't an extremist headquarters. Who cares if some Muslims go there and pray?

New York City is a huge place with 8 million+ LIVING there, not including the millions more that visit, there's bound to be people of ALL religions there and Muslims shouldn't be denied their right to pray properly.

It's pathetic to think that this country is so consumed and worried about a damn mosque. Plus, how do the Muslims, who hate America or not, on the other side of the globe have ANYTHING to do with THIS mosque? This isn't for them, it is for the Muslims HERE.

Foreign donations - Muslims from the middle east will be funding the construction of this mosque.

polvCwJ.gif

Foreign donations - Muslims from the middle east will be funding the construction of this mosque.

So nobody should worry about it unless the extremists are there and doing something dangerous.

#61 Maxim Afinogenov :]

It's ok, I'm a Bills, Sabres, and Mets fan...I'm used to disappointment.

Jakerdang.png

Money that will be going towards maintaining the equipment in the community center and paying the workers.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

AMG NOT THE MIDDLE EAST, THEY'RE MOST DEFIANTLY EXTREMISTS IT'S NOT LIKE THEY MIGHT HAVE MISSIONARIES TO TRY AND SPREAD ISLAM LIKE CHRISTIANITY DOES THEY JUST WANNA KILL US ALL OMGWTFBBQ. >_<

If you think the other way than stop bringing it up. If you disagree with me, that's completely fine, but pick a side.

AMG NOT THE MIDDLE EAST, THEY'RE MOST DEFIANTLY EXTREMISTS IT'S NOT LIKE THEY MIGHT HAVE MISSIONARIES TO TRY AND SPREAD ISLAM LIKE CHRISTIANITY DOES THEY JUST WANNA KILL US ALL OMGWTFBBQ. >_<

If you think the other way than stop bringing it up. If you disagree with me, that's completely fine, but pick a side.

All I was doing was answering his question, which was to ask how middle eastern Muslims have anything to do with this mosque. I replied through foreign donations, which is fact.

polvCwJ.gif

America’s enemies in Afghanistan are delighted by the vehement public opposition to the proposed “Ground Zero mosque.” The backlash against the project has drawn the heaviest e-mail response ever on jihadi Web sites, Zabihullah claims—far bigger even than France’s ban on burqas earlier this year. (That was big, he recalls: “We received many e-mails asking for advice on how Muslims should react to the hijab ban, and how they can punish France.”) This time the target is America itself. “We are getting even more messages of support and solidarity on the mosque issue and questions about how to fight back against this outrage.”

Zabihullah also claims that the issue is such a propaganda windfall—so tailor-made to show how “anti-Islamic” America is—that it now heads the list of talking points in Taliban meetings with fighters, villagers, and potential recruits. “We talk about how America tortures with waterboarding, about the cruel confinement of Muslims in wire cages in Guantánamo, about the killing of innocent women and children in air attacks—and now America gives us another gift with its street protests to prevent a mosque from being built in New York,” Zabihullah says. “Showing reality always makes the best propaganda.”

The Taliban vs. the Mosque

America fails so hard to understand these basic concepts.

Eh, I'm not about to look through 20 pages, but considering the arguments from all sides, I say that all sides for and against the mosque outside this forum just fail completely and should be destroyed. All of them seem terrible.

I still think that this whole thing is overblown beyond reason. This should have died off a few weeks ago.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.