Which voice software does your clan use?

MageUK

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which voice software does your clan use?

• Mumble
    • TeamSpeak 2
    • TeamSpeak 3
    • Ventrilo

Teamspeak 3 has a lot of bugs and kind of drives me up a wall, but it's still better than the alternatives. I don't like Ventrillo's interface and TS2 has crappy quality.

You are really hard to please dry.gif

THATS WHAT SHE SAID

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IS FUNNY BECAUSE IS TRUE

AHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Teamspeak 3 has a lot of bugs and kind of drives me up a wall, but it's still better than the alternatives. I don't like Ventrillo's interface and TS2 has crappy quality.

I have high standards for the crap I have to use on a daily basis. Teamspeak 3 prompting me to update when there is no update, never recognizing my microphone unless I disable and enable input devices, random times when sound no longer works, permission bugs...

Yeah, I think I'm okay with being 'hard to please' :P

hzvjpwS.gif

I have high standards for the crap I have to use on a daily basis. Teamspeak 3 prompting me to update when there is no update, never recognizing my microphone unless I disable and enable input devices, random times when sound no longer works, permission bugs...

Yeah, I've noticed it not recognizing my mic and it not remembering my chat hot key.

Still, it is a beta version.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Same issues with me too. Sometimes it won't recognize my speakers or mike, so I cant talk or hear anything.. Have to disable/enable input devices like a hundred times before it starts working. Hate TS3. It also causes a lot more lag than TS2.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

TeamSpeak 3 - Far more options for customisation of the server, for example, we have images for specific rank groups.

Also voice quality is better, and permissions far easier to edit & more customisable.

Tinychat is video, not just audio. Nice try though.

WG - TS3. We were on TS2, and around the time TS3 came out we switched to Mumble. Huge backlash from the members about it, everyone wanted TS3. By the time we switched to TS3, everyone wanted to stay with Mumble :lol:

TS3 is great quality. The one thing I miss about Mumble though is the overlay. I could see who's talking while playing RS without having to switch windows.