Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

I finished the quest "find the best thing before sliced bread". Why am I not starting a new one...?

Yesterday, my dude had a twig - 10. Then he had a dead fish - 9. Now he has a sharp stick - 8.

wat

It's been 19 hours and I'm only level 7. What am I doing wrong? :/

12:23 While Hellish Book Wyrm was busy engraving an epitaph on a tombstone for me, I took my chances and fled into the forest.

Oh [cabbage].

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

18:57

Suddenly felt like I had to make a use of the deus ex machine. Shook it as hard as I could; shook out a new and shiny golden brick!

Ftw. 0.2% built!

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

18:57

Suddenly felt like I had to make a use of the deus ex machine. Shook it as hard as I could; shook out a new and shiny golden brick!

Ftw. 0.2% built!

.3% here, how is this ever going to get completed? :x

20:42

A Terminator T-34 is bothering travelers. Maybe I should do something about it, such as... “kill the Terminator T-34”.

No don't!

Edit: 20:49

I fled from the terrible Terminator T-34 into the forest. I hope it won't chase me.

Knew it was a bad idea :shame:

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

16:05

It seems I'd better quit drinking... and start puffing.

A man after my own heart. Although he misunderstood me I guess, I told him to go get drunk.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

[hide]mydude.jpg[/hide]

My guy so far :thumbup:

EDIT: in the time of posting this I got

Leeroy Jenkins was sent on its final journey with one clean stroke. I searched the surrounding area and found a logarithmic abacus and 27 gold coins.

15:44

Saw a pack of nomad fangirls. I made sure to keep my distance.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I can't work out what the God voice does, my hero just seems to act surprised all the time when I use it.

I think there are certain "key words" you have to use, like heal, run, trade. Stuff like that. I could be wrong though, but whenever I type in "trade", he goes to town. Not sure.

Yeah it all revolves around certain words. What isn't clear however is how how to effect his understanding of those words. Do losnger sentances with those words work better than short ones or the other way around?

21:56

Attended a concert of the dwarven band 'Burning Beards'. Did I really pay 1937 gold coins for that?

He wastes so much money :ohnoes:

zqXeV.jpg

22:38

Flaming Snowman was decapitated with a clean stroke. Rifling through its robes, I found a basket of eggs and 16 gold coins.

:twss:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

22:38

Luckily, that Supersonic Hedgehog can't move as fast as I can run...

My hero can apparently run at supersonic speed now then <3:

zqXeV.jpg

"A travelling monk told me the gods like to see an atheist. It gives them something to aim at", or something to that effect.

Made me lol.

Edit: my current quest is "do nothing until next quest" o_O

21:33

A wandering merchant tried to sell me some sort of slap-based cutting device for the kitchen, but I wasn't interested.

21:37

Threw myself at the ground but missed.

1:57

I was going to procrastinate today, but I decided to put it off until tomorrow.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: This game is awesome...

When I left yesterday, my guy had a sharp stick - 8. Now he has a strong staff - 7. He keeps getting weaker weapons >.> He hasn't died yet, and he's only level 8 after 2 days. I was level 7 after 19 hours... Can you affect how quickly he levels up?

Also, whenever I use the voice of god thing, he's just like "Was that you?" or "A tablet falls from the sky and says x". I keep saying stuff like "heal", "pray", "kick", and "destroy". I'm only using one word, though. It hasn't had an effect yet :/

I joined this morning.

Best message so far:

09:59

Spelling Bee was eliminated; found a can of whoopass.

My hero is boring.

Oh but my first quest is to "Break the Forth Wall"