Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

Danqazmlp

17:10

I was stopped by a dirty-looking beggar earlier. He claimed to be my brother and shared an epic tale with me. I told him it was a cool story, then sent him on his way.

I see what you did there. :twss:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Your weapons are actually getting better. To highlight just how bad starter weapons are they give them negative stats. I think we will get positive ones soon enough though.

Currently my best item is my heroes hockey mask at -1

0.4% temple now, onto my 4th quest. "find the corner in the round room"

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

A fat old man was screaming “Rudoooolf!” in the forest. I felt pity and gave him a piece of fresh deer meat that I just bought from some wandering goblins.

I also have a bowl of copypasta.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

15:28

Basement Dweller took off and ran away. I followed it and found a liquid courage and 31 gold coins.

15:32

Cucumbear was killed. Got cat's 9 lives coupon and 34 gold coins.

15:37

The Atheist Mantis is dead. I wonder if its spirit will haunt me... I received 4 coins and a silence-o-meter.

My guy's best item is a breathing mask -6 and a four leafed burdock -6 -.-

And yea, your personality is affected by how many times you encourage or punish your guy.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I am assuming the lower the number on the gear, the better it is? Since the - seems to be indicating a negative sign.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

I am assuming the lower the number on the gear, the better it is? Since the - seems to be indicating a negative sign.

Yep. I am assuming around level 10 or 11 we should be able to get positive items.

22:57

Suddenly felt like I had to examine the box with a question mark. Shook it, rubbed it, but nothing happened. Annoyed, tried to break it with a golden brick... Now I don't have either.

:wall:

Never going to get this temple built if he does that.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

He found it! I found it!

17:40

Took a bath in the Fountain of Youth, restoring several pixels on my health bar.

That'll be $26.50 per use with a tax of 500% for me not mugging you and taking the rest of your money. And still only halfway though my first quest. You'd think breaking the forth wall would be easy. <_<

Now i'm fighting with Santa Claws, isn't he that one werewolf from Runescape?

"find the corner in the round room"

My character is literally 1 pixel from being level 10. His best item is -1, but all the rest are -6 to -8

Edit:

00:06

Stumbled upon elven beehive. Laughed hard at pointy-eared bees.

zqXeV.jpg

Level 9

Completed quests:

Find a square peg to find in a round hole. They must be matching color.

Discover Victoria's secret

Confess love to a snowgirl

Current quest:

Find a monk in the mountains and ask him to give you a "lotus pose" guidebook.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg