Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Godville - ELITES = #1 Guild

• Please log in to reply
1397 replies to this topic

Zaaps1
[ Display Name History ]

Zaaps1

Troll General

• Members
  • 13,035 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Zaaptastic
  • RSN2:Zaap Cannon
  • Clan:DGS ☺ Harpies@@@
Haha yeah I don't thin I've met anyone in a long time.

33.5% temple though woo.

Nenga
[ Display Name History ]

Nenga

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,187 posts
My hero lost his pet a few weeks ago and still hasn't replaced him, but he's gotten rid of the body so there isn't any hope of reviving the old one.

unkn0wnwarrior
[ Display Name History ]

unkn0wnwarrior

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,855 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Dougymc
  • RSN2:Doug M
Just checked on my hero for the first time since Thursday and he has Temporary Tattoos +23.

11.6% temple and no pets at level 27.

WeatherMatt
[ Display Name History ]

WeatherMatt

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 385 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:WeatherMatt
  • RSN2:DIY WMatt
Meanwhile, my hero has moved on to his fourth pet - a dandy lion. This is one of the pro pets, right? (Along with Biowolf and Trojan Horse)

Level 39, with his second-to-last skill, a travel skill. That gives him six combat (great), two travel (good enough), and one trade (utterly useless). A seventh combat skill at level 42 is preferred, though I would be OK with a travel skill.

Dax
[ Display Name History ]

Dax

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,015 posts
Level 40 here, 29.6% temple, 5 combat skills, 2 transportation and 2 trade.

#KERR2016/17/18/19.

#rpgformod

Aeon_
[ Display Name History ]

Aeon_

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,345 posts
  • RSN:Abudino1234
  • RSN2:Man tshirt
Grand Master of The Crew That Never Rests. 7 months and 10.9% temple completion. >.<

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

sohkmj1
[ Display Name History ]

sohkmj1

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,918 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Stack
  • RSN2:sohkmj1
Cool, ELITES has a guildmember with a 100% temple.

Danqazmlp
[ Display Name History ]

Danqazmlp

To Ass!

• Members
  • 8,492 posts
  • RSN:Danqazmlp
Yeah, we are really one of the established guilds now. How many are still in it?
Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!
Posted Image
Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Dax
[ Display Name History ]

Dax

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,015 posts
I still am. Or so I think. I've stopped checking it to see what shenanigans go on without me looking over it.

#KERR2016/17/18/19.

#rpgformod

WeatherMatt
[ Display Name History ]

WeatherMatt

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 385 posts
The good news is, if you can get to cardinal in a guild, guild change quests become so infrequent that you could go months at a time without one. My hero, since getting cardinal around November, hasn't had such a quest yet. It's possible that as a cardinal you don't get any guild change quests at all.

Danqazmlp
[ Display Name History ]

Danqazmlp

To Ass!

• Members
  • 8,492 posts
  • RSN:Danqazmlp
Yeah I haven't had the guild quest as long as I can remember.
Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!
Posted Image
Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Nenga
[ Display Name History ]

Nenga

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,187 posts
It's nice since as time goes in I rarely check in on my hero. Maybe once every few days or once a week.

Dax
[ Display Name History ]

Dax

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,015 posts
Yeah, I'm a cardinal. I thought it'd be alright without checking. Hell, since I've joined Elites, I've gotten one guild change quest.

#KERR2016/17/18/19.

#rpgformod

sohkmj1
[ Display Name History ]

sohkmj1

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,918 posts
I hate it when I'm on for my daily encourages and I misclick and send my hero to the arena. FML.

sohkmj1
[ Display Name History ]

sohkmj1

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,918 posts
Spamming the April Fool's joke thing:
"18:02
Following the order of Great One I decided to something strange and found a golden brick! Hm, I guess it's just a coincidence."
:thumbup:

WeatherMatt
[ Display Name History ]

WeatherMatt

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 385 posts
So I finally turned my hero evil. I'd say it was a great decision.

I was worried about deaths, but with the recent updates to rebalance good and evil characters they happen about as often as good heroes. I am leveling quicker, which is the main reason I switched. I'm able to use punishes in town now to melt bricks/get random stuff while trading/increase guild influence, which is nice. Another random effect - I don't pay for charges, so all my godpower comes from daily life in the game. By leveling faster and killing stuff faster, I get items faster and go back to town to sell things/pray more often. This has allowed me to easily maintain my hero at pure evil, instead of vicious (whereas on the good side I was rarely able to get to pure good, usually only immediately after a level up). Almost level 42 and my last skill acquisition, hoping for a combat skill.

On a random note - got into two skirmishes the last two days. First, I fought a righteous hero a level less than me. I only had 20% godpower, which I used on four voices which did absolutely nothing. Despite being pure evil and having a level/equipment advantage, my opponent consistently outdamaged me by 2-3% per attack. Additionally, one time my opponent got 3 consecutive attacks, and twice my attack did no damage while my opponent never got a 0 damage attack. Based on the [cabbage]tiest luck imagineable, I lost by almost 100 LP and lost about 4k gold, a brick, and my awesome weapon (+42). I felt pretty bummed afterward. Fast forward to today, where I get into another duel, where pretty much the opposite happened - righteous hero, a level above mine, two punishes worked (didn't want to have to use them, but I needed to) and I gained 2k gold, a brick, and an even more awesome weapon (+44). This game is funny sometimes. This is a gigantic wall of text.

Georgelemmons
[ Display Name History ]

Georgelemmons

El Novato

• Members
  • 2,705 posts
  • RSN:superHYTnova
I really like the new layout options.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

ElkNight
[ Display Name History ]

ElkNight

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,323 posts
Yeah. It's pretty cool.
I like it as well.
Posted Image
WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME
#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

unkn0wnwarrior
[ Display Name History ]

unkn0wnwarrior

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,855 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Dougymc
  • RSN2:Doug M
I like it, too. And I am now level 29 with 14.5% temple. ELITES Cardinal, no pet, all skills are combat. I am also neutral since I don't really help him out very often.

Nenga
[ Display Name History ]

Nenga

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,187 posts
New news:

A long time ago, in a place far far away we made up a first version of Godville that worked only in the web browser. Due to the various technical reasons we couldn’t make it available to everyone. It took almost one year to add missing features, rewrite our code several times, hopefully making it better and more or less stable. Finally the day has come – today we’re pleased to say that registration in Godville is available to everyone! Unless you don’t have a Facebook account (which is rather unlikely). You can go to the main page and signup right away. You can also link your existing Godville godname to your Facebook account, making an unbreakable divine connection that allows you to access your character without silly passwords.

Please note that your Facebook account is used for authentication only and your identity will not be exposed to others (you still have to pick a godname if you register with a Facebook id). Rest assured, we won’t spam your friends, unless you really want to, of course.

Once we added a way to login with the Facebook, it was really easy to add some other cool stuff, like sharing and tweeting your hero’s diary straight from the superhero page, a way to “Like” your personal page, this blog post or even the Godville itself. As free a bonus, we’ve also got our own Facebook page, where you can share any ideas on how to make Facebook integration more useful. After all, there’s got to be at least one “-ville” game in Facebook for those of us who have a life.

http://godvillegame.com/blog/post/42

So after a long long long long long- there's a better way to do this; so after a long*10^47 godville is finally open to the public.

And after a long long-, well you get the point, my hero is finally back up to kind personality after being neutral forever. Also i've had a Trojan horse as a pet for awhile, which is supposed to be one of the best ones, I guess.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users