The Rising says hello!

Monkeyfbi135

Well, we've posted one of these before (probably around like a year ago), but I figured I'd post a new one before I post our TWR application.

The Rising is currently one of the most active f2p PKing clans. Although many of our original members came straight from clans out of The Alliance (The, Gladz, TMRD, etc), we now have an extremely diverse body of members. We have members from all continents - excluding Antarctica - and from a tremendous number of clans. Some have been in clans since RSC and for others, TR is their first ever clan. All of our members, though, have fallen in love with our unique and friendly community.

Many of our members are also in country clans such as CSF, MV, and Lowlands. I realize that CSF is already registered on here and I'm not sure what the TWR rules on multi-clanning are. However, with any luck that will not be an issue.

Anyway, our memberlist currently has 77 people on it and can be found here for anyone who is interested. Our timezone is predominantly GMT, but we do have EST events and are willing to coordinate out of our comfort zone for fights with smaller clans who haven't yet ventured into GMT. I'm not really sure what else to say :lol: . The Rising is led by myself and Supermom1995 (Sooz on tip.it forums), so feel free to PM either of us if you have any specific questions about the clan. If you have any general questions, feel free to post them here :)

Oh, and our forums are here - http://tr-clan.com/forums/index.php?act=idx

If you wish to see us in action, watch the video below. It's available in HD :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHVk_COu6V8

TRsiggynumber3.png

Monkeyfbi135 / Big Dumb Ape | Proud Leader of The Rising

Welcome, great to see you guys on TWR. :thumbsup:

I know a few clans will be happy to see you, always good with more competition.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Welcome, the TWR allows members to fight for 1 clan and 1 team/country clan so shouldn't be too much of an issue. The same format as the TICT, I think TR participated in it not sure.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

Welcome!!

Nice to have a top clan like TR entering the TWR.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

OH goody I like TR ^_^

As far as multiclanning is Concerned on TIp.It I THINK that clan members can be in one main clan and one team/country clan, so you should be okay, but I'd check with a mod first :P

Hope you enjoy your stay, reckon there'll be some good pkri's between you and The, Gladz and BK. Might be nice to see a cheeky wee CWA between you and Downfall or True 0wnage.

Goodluck :thumbsup:

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!