LND closure

HippyBabe

As we were partly TIF based, I thought it is only right I should post it here. Thanks for all the great wars that have come because of these boards.

This has been a long time coming, for some people. I'm going to keep it short and sweet.

After almost two years, I have decided to close the doors of LND. There are a few reasons for this, some I will share and others I'd like to keep to myself and my close leadership. As a team we have seen some great times, and some rough times. We have always held our head high, and I am proud so say we have been a top force in the CWA warring world. During the Autumn of 2009, and into the Winter, we saw our best times. Being known as one of the best matched clans around, beating the likes of CE, TKO and the late RT. We have always been a team that were looked to as part of the elite breed of CWA warrers. However, like all good things, we have come to an end.

I have been here since the start, from our first war where we defeated a small RSB clan outnumbered by 10 in a CWRI. I have seen us 37, our max pull, on our one year anniversary, where we beat three clans at once in a CWRI, outnumbering us by 15. I have seen us defeat countless clans in PvP and CWA. I have lead in almost all of them. I learnt how to war as a Legend, it was my starting point. I'm sure I'm not alone in that. For all these times Legends, I thank you. Every single Legend that has been through this team, I thank you. I thank you for the fun times on audio. I thank you for the amazing victories we've pulled out. I thank you for the friends I have made. I thank you for the memories.

Why you may ask? I'm done, burnt out. I've been here the best part of two years, apart of the leadership, warring with you Legends, and now is time to end. LND has only been led by two main leaders, and that is how it shall rest. We've had our days, and they have come to an end.

Too you Legends. I wish you all the best with your future adventures. You have all learnt from being apart of this team, I'm sure. I will remember you all, for the good or the bad, you were all apart of my life.

I'd do some shout outs, but there is too many to count.

Again, I thank you, and good luck.

Love,

Phil / Hippy.

hippybabecopy.jpg

The RuneScape Warhungers Federation PK Leader

Was always a pleasure and a challenge to war you guys. Since we regularly had wars it was amazing to see you guys become better and better every time we met to the point where you gave us a good run for our money.

Thanks and best of luck to the members. RIP.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

:(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

R.I.P, A well respected team, sad to see you guys go :sad:

My clan holds the record for the longest fight,

My clan was the first clan to have a fight on RS2,

My clan was the first clan to win a fight on RS2,

My clan invented the name calling technique,

My clan was the first clan to max options both in and out of the wilderness,

My clan was the first clan to pk with 150 members,

My clan was a part of the single biggest war between two clans,

My clan holds the record for the largest turnout in history from one clan.

What has your clan done that's so special?

Shame to see you guys close, I enjoyed all the good wars you gave us.

Good luck to all the members if they choose to join another team.

nicesigx.jpg