Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Using other players for your own benefit

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

oreocookie987
[ Display Name History ]

oreocookie987

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,006 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P

There AREN'T entitled, but if someone is stupid enough to waste their time doing that for someone else, that's fine for me.

I didn't even read the rest of the replies after this. Somebody get this man an award.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

gremmy
[ Display Name History ]

gremmy

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,634 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Gremmy
  • Clan:#pr0s, #dutch_pride
They put in a lot of effort to make the videos, which is why I think they have a right to use their subscribers like that. It's not like they're forcing them.
Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)
Dagannoth kings drops: 73
Barrows item count: 51
GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)
Whips: 4
Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Socrates
[ Display Name History ]

Socrates

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 944 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Socrates

There AREN'T entitled, but if someone is stupid enough to waste their time doing that for someone else, that's fine for me.

This

/endtopic

Posted Image
Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.
99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.
Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Triquos
[ Display Name History ]

Triquos

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,606 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
If people want to literally worship someone in Runescape by selling them hard to get items etc, that's up to them and their own demise, because sooner or later the person they look up to is going to let them down. I myself have looked up to a few famous people, to find out later on they're really cruel in-game. They are now on my ignore list permanently :)

Also like others have said, youtube fame is really overrated. Like today, I noticed some featured video and it was someone talking complete rubbish about their day, and it had 1M views? Honestly, what has this world come to. We're so obsessed with fame and things like facebook, twitter, thisser and thatter, I think it's a bit too much.

Anyways.. each to their own.
Posted Image

[ Display Name History ]

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,102 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:999134thpure
  • RSN2:1 Pray Hero
  • Clan:hyt
I know alot of the most famous summoning tanks on youtube will receive high amounts of lootsharing because of high hitting vids (people happily give 2k barrages for a slot on friends list).
Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!
Posted Image
old sig

Profins
[ Display Name History ]

Profins

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 509 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Profins
  • RSN2:Profins Jr
  • Clan:Clanless
Surely they are entitled to do it if there are willing people who'll enslave themselves for them. It's not like they're being blackmailed into helping.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Shinobu_Sensui
[ Display Name History ]

Shinobu_Sensui

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 132 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

This

/endtopic

diddo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users