Hunterowner

120 Dungeoneering Finally Reached!

Its a great accomplishment and my hats off to him, but I think at some point he will regret all the grinding he did.

Fabled_Foe.png

26M Crafting XP

sad sad no life kid. sorry but lvl 120 seriously? and so fast... and lol at mods being happy for him thats sadly stupid and there is no bonus at all to be lvl 120.

And this is why Tip.It did not allow topics like this, and this is also why there are people surprised this topic has remained open.

1. It's a bit curious that the cape isn't as . . . flamboyant as the other skill capes. I wonder why. I would think it'd be even MORE glorious. It's a cool design, nonetheless.

You think so? I thought those particle effects and the new cape design are pretty damn sweet. =D>

Yeah, the particles are a really nice touch, and I like how it looks like a cross between a fire cape and an Ardougne cape (but with the dungeoneering graphics, of course). But it's missing the shoulder pads and those . . . hanging thingys on the front of skill capes, which makes it look . . . smaller? You know what I mean? I definitely like that it's different, though. I wasn't expecting that.

I'm both surprised and unsurprised that it doesn't have slightly better stats than a normal skill cape. Honestly, I could see it having the best stats in the game, and I don't think anyone would really feel obligated to get 120 just for the cape. I'm typically the kind of guy who tries to get the best of everything (I have 300 MA rank, sadly), but I could never make that a goal. Not for a couple years at least.

I wonder which items he bought and how many tokens he has left.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

It's sad how even tip.it mods figured readers had matured as much as to not discuss on how many people play on a specific account....but i guess even they can be wrong. Calling someone a nolifer on these forums is the ultimate sign of hypocrisy. The thinking of 10 year olds: someone better than you= n0lifer, someone worse than you= n00b.

As for the achievement- amazing- he really did work hard for it and definitely deserves the credit. It's a bit sad, as some people have said, that though he has completed a skill, the skill itself isn't complete so most of his reward has yet to be released- the cape and emote though are really great.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

That's an incredible achievement, I wonder if he kept some tokens for future rewards.

didn't jagex said that the emote was related to the Strange/Secret Power <_<?

now that's a way of showing your dedication to the game! :shock:

telmo, i applaud u!

Sacrificing efficiency for fun since 1991

angel2w.gif

Dreezer.png

I can see why jagex would make this skill new content and make it 120 skill to retain old and new players more longer. Anyway grats ill leave my comments to myself.

Why on earth are Jagex mods applauding this person for spending the best part of 4 months indoors?

asrhasrh.jpg

Why on earth are Jagex mods applauding this person for spending the best part of 4 months indoors?

To invest more money into them, Or jagex just wants to see the first player ever to reach a 120 skill.

Someone got 120 dung in the time Pheonix Odin went from 199m rc xp to 199m rc xp. Rc wins :thumbsup:

( I know Pheonix was holding out, just a joke )

Gratz to T, good achievement and I wonder if he'll go for the big 200m.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

I don't see what the big deal is about "Oh he had to give up his life for 4 months to get that" is.

104 million experience is really only 95 million if you spend your 9.5 million tokens on experience.

So that makes 95 million / 133 days = 714,286 experience a day.

In a 24 hour period, that would be 29,761 experience per hour; quite an easily accomplished rate.

Here is where we deviate and assume that they do not play 24 hours a day; 12 hours is more realistic.

So that is 59,524 experience an hour; still doable.

In a standard 1-35 floors, the optimal strategy is to rush 1-29 (This takes on average an hour and a half; could be faster) then do 30-35 on a 5:5 Large.

If a floor takes 30 minutes (Which is possible with a good team, etc), then one can do 2 Large floors in an hour. To be more realistic, factoring getting a team and such, a little bit over an hour.

Since it is a Rush to finish the floor faster, Level Mod will usually be in the negatives, but not to that extreme (Say -3 or 4 is a good average), so then with Prestige 35 and Floor 35, as well as no deaths, about 53k experience. This number decreases as we go down floors, but would average out at 50k.

So then we get an assumed 300k experience for those six Abandoned 2 floors, which will take just over 3 hours and 30 minutes to complete.

This exceeds the required experience rate for 12 hours a day, but also considering the time it takes to rush the lower floors to maintain 35 Prestige, we get 5 hours total.

If rushing experience is so small that it is negligible (However, I know that many high level Dungeoneerers will do 5:1 Small Rushes, which makes all those floors equate to 1-2 larges, but we will assume that they solo rushed for simplicity purposes) then 300,000 / 5 = 60,000 experience per hour, a little over the required rate for 12 hours a day.

So in conclusion, you would still have half the day for you to sleep, eat, do whatever else you wanted to do. With good time management and optimizing methods of experience gain, they will still "have a life".

Lol, for the 4 months, no, no he wouldn't have a life. I'm not suggesting he doesn't have a life, im suggesting in this 4 months he definetly DID NOT. I don't know what your day consists of but if you're gaming for even a quarter of it every day for 4 months, then no, not a life.

( This isn't a hate thread - I'm sure he of course has rl goals and whatnot, and 4 months in your life to do something you love is fine, but for the guy I'm quoting I'm strongly disagreeing with a active life even within his calculated maths )

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

I'm glad that the cape is as underwhelming as it is. Jagex doesn't need to make its Skinner's Box any worse than it already is.

Well when you put it that way runescape seems alot more lame :unsure:

Also, why does dungeoneering get a unique skillcape? I means sure, it takes slightly longer than all the other skills, but still...

O.O

I'd sell that [cabbage] ASAP.

Why am i not surprised.

Congrats to the 120 dungeontime though, he can now relax.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKiUCUwDKxw

Another one here. Congrats.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

1. It's a bit curious that the cape isn't as . . . flamboyant as the other skill capes. I wonder why. I would think it'd be even MORE glorious. It's a cool design, nonetheless.

I think the skillcape looks better than the existing ones, and I think that's how they're all going to look in the future, they may even do a graphic update on the previous ones.

I think the skillcape looks better than the existing ones, and I think that's how they're all going to look in the future, they may even do a graphic update on the previous ones.

Mmmm.

To be honest those shoulder pads on existing skillcapes look pretty ridiculous most of the time.

O.O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKiUCUwDKxw

Another one here. Congrats.

Didn't see any emote there :(

Pirkka.png

40,919th person to access Turmoil. 21,559th person to access Overloads.

signatureteksti.png

Are there any hidden bonuses here?

No bonuses

That emote looks pretty good, probably the best one out of the rest.

j0xPu5R.png

Congrats to him! Cape looks epic.

Since we are discussing achievements here:

number 1 on bounty hunter highscores "qowkedkepfo" with a score of "11,211"

Bounty Hunter was released on 10 December 2007. (source: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Bounty_Hunter)

10 dec 2007 - 31 dec 2007 = 21 days

2008 = 365 days

2009 = 365 days

1 jan 2010 - 23 aug 2010 = 235 days

_________

986 days

-> 11,3 bounty hunter targets per day since end 2007, every single day.

(Considering you don't always win, targets hide and run or even log out. Quite a big online achievement)

funny thing is one of the occult bosses is featured in the emote, and he got the cape only a few days after

that means if he have somehow got the cape a weak earlier, then we would have seen an occult boss in the cape emote before the occult floors were even released

i see this achievement as a total waste, he spent 1500 hours dunging at a pace of about 60k/h, but now that occult is a waste you can get 120k/h and this would only take you 750 hours, that means he completely wasted 750 hours of his life just for sake of being first, which to some people is worth it

no excuses is the real waste too, he wasted 700 hours and he didnt even get the glory of being first

a_final_name.png

[hide]

funny thing is one of the occult bosses is featured in the emote, and he got the cape only a few days after

that means if he have somehow got the cape a weak earlier, then we would have seen an occult boss in the cape emote before the occult floors were even released

i see this achievement as a total waste, he spent 1500 hours dunging at a pace of about 60k/h, but now that occult is a waste you can get 120k/h and this would only take you 750 hours, that means he completely wasted 750 hours of his life just for sake of being first, which to some people is worth it

no excuses is the real waste too, he wasted 700 hours and he didnt even get the glory of being first

[/hide]

Games are played for fun, maybe he had fun doing this. Who are we to judge him...

By the way, I share your opinion, my dungeoneering lvl isn't going higher than 95 until the next batch of floors is released. :razz:

Is the true skill mastery cape different from the original dungeoneering cape? I mean, can you have the 99 and 120 cape at the same time?