Aviansies Inv

Lordtunkuta

With your stats you'll do well there. For your inventory make sure you bring plenty of alchs (for rune drops), bones to peaches tabs, and enhanced excalibur.

For your equipment make sure you have a zammy item, a sara item, and an arma item. I used arma helm/skirt, sara d'hode body, and zammy vambraces.

Sara items are unnecisary it's most efficent to kill them in the erie.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

B2P tabs/Lava staff and small stack of waters to start (Avies drop waters somewhat frequently)

Enchanted Excally

Natures runes

Bunyips can help, but then that requires summoning potions. B2P is fine on its own and enchanted excally helps a lot with healing + def boost. You should be able to tank them effectively anyway with 99 def.

What is your budget?

Okay, if you have plenty of cash, buy full armadyl with veracs helmet, use the unholy book, barrows gloves, accumulator, ranger boots or snakeskin boots (dragon boots doesnt give any ranged defence, so no point really), Archer ring or Dragonstone (i), Rune c bow and broad bolts. Use a geyser titan if you have it (a bit hard for camping though). But i don't get the point of camping when it only takes a couple of minutes to get there?..

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

I have killed thousands and thousands of aviansies and disagree with quite a bit of the advice here.

1: You do not need an arma item.

2: You do not want to kill them in the eerie

3: Enhanced Excalibur is a MUST if you want to be effective here.

Let me explain some things. The best place to kill them is directly west of where you enter. There's a spawn for a level 69 and a level 71 which are the lowest levels you can kill, meaning you take the least damage and get the most kill per hour. There is also a Gorak (I think) nearby that will help you kill the level 71. If you ever find yourself with both of them dead, there are plenty of level 80's hanging around.

Broad bolts are the most effective weapon to use, with a rune Xbow.

When I was about 80 def, I used a barrows helm (not veracs due to the -ve range bonus) and barrows legs with a sara d'hide body, zammy book, archer ring, barrows gloves, fury and snakeskin boots. With your 99 def, you could very probably get away with fewer barrows items (especially with your EE specs). With my setup, I took very little damage and most of what I did take was healed through swordfish drops and EE specs. I used B2P tabs very rarely, though they were necessary to have.

Prayer has very little use here as you're camping so long. I'd recommend you use the +5% pray pray until you only have 2 or 3 points left and then wait until you're on low hp and turn on redemption. If you're on about 15% of your hp, avianses can't 1hit you, so I found this to be the most effective use of my points.

Bring a fire staff and some nature runes. They do drop nature runes so you won't need to bring too many, though it's better to have them on you than in your bank. Alch rune drag (p) and rune limbs. You can probably alch gems (not certain on this - I know I didn't but it might make sense).

Pick up addy bars, waters, earths, natures and alchables. Key halves are VERY rare. I personally picked up airs, laws and feathers as well but that was because I had lots of spare invent places. You'll want to keep a fair few free to make the most of B2P tabs and in case you get swordie drops.

That's all I can say without seeing you in game. Hope I helped (feel free to add me if you want me to take you on a trip).

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

Yes, you need a arma item to kill them inside the eeire, and its still fairly good 73 spots that arent crowded inside the eeire, and you don't need a saradomin item there either.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Yes, you need a arma item to kill them inside the eeire, and its still fairly good 73 spots that arent crowded inside the eeire, and you don't need a saradomin item there either.

That's true, but I specifically said "you do not want to kill them in the eerie". It's really not the best place to kill them, you get less kills/hour.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

That's true, but I specifically said "you do not want to kill them in the eerie". It's really not the best place to kill them, you get less kills/hour.

If you know which avies often get attacked by other monsters, then the spots that set you up near those would be best.

However, avies are often crowded at peak times and so the eerie would somewhat better due to its lower popularity.

As for your advice, I'd replace the B2P tabs and fire staff with a lava staff. Since avies drop waters anyway, the lava staff saves you money in terms of tabs and gives you an extra slot for the trip. You just need to bring a small stack of them when you go on your trip, which shouldn't be a problem since you pick them up anyway.