Your first kiss.

Guest Rob

Guest Mrmegakirby

This thread was alive on tipit about 2 years ago, so I figured I'd make a new one.

So, TIF; what was your first kiss like? ( 'Romantic kiss', not with parents or family members, i mean ;))

PS: No quoting 30h!3 songs here.

There were threads like this before, and they had to be locked because people couldn't be mature about it. Stay mature so we don't have to send this thread to the depths of the forum with a padlock.

~Spoof

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine was rather shameless lol. It was a game of spin-the-bottle. I ended up hooking up with this fat chick somehow, and I don't know why. That lasted for all of a week. I was 15 at the time. Ah, good times. I have no shame.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

"I kissed a girl and I like it, the taste of her cherry chap stick!"

My first was in Year 6, at 12 years old. She was my girlfriend back then and surprisingly we were the envy of everyone in Junior School. (It's also still my longest relationship at 8 months.)

Popoto.~<3

Let's just say, damn does heller keller have a big mouth for a deaf chick.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

It was... awkward. We were sitting on top of this massive water tower above our town talking, and then we kissed. The moment was pretty awesome, but the actual first kiss, less so.

Since we were both introverted nerds, we pretty much had no idea what to do beyond locking lips and kinda moving half-heartedly. Dx

Every kiss after that has been pretty damned awesome, though. So I like to focus on them. :3

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Pretty anti-climatic. The whole building up to it over time was there, but I got all shy and only managed to give my bf a quick peck on the lips before blushing and pulling away.

I was 16 at the time, so I guess you could say I was prude for my age.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

New Year's Kiss. This/last year.

Really lots of New Year's Kisses, but that's beside the point. That is the beauty of being on a ship an hour from Eastern Standard Time. And on that ship are girls from every time zone you can think of. Mm, that was fun.

Not particularly amazing, though. Perhaps I'm dulled to kisses, considering I don't consider them a big deal any longer.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I was talking to the girl I was dating, we entered a music store, i slapped the bass a little and she played something on the keys, she got up and we started kissing. That is all.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

My first kiss led into the beautiful relationship that I have today. <3:

Physically, it was pretty lame. Our lips were closed, it was short, and not much touching. Emotionally, it felt so right. Kind of funny that our first kiss was like that, because in school we'd always get chastised by teachers and students alike for how "passionate" they were.

Guest Mrmegakirby

May as well post mine.

So, last wednesday (yeah, that recent) me and my now-girlfriend were at the beach. We were watching the sunset, holding hands and all that in silence. Eventually I asked "So, is this the part where I kiss you, or do I wait till the second date?". Then she just giggled, and it happend. Only a peck, but it was still nice.

This topic isn't fair, it leaves people out.

We should make a new thread called: Your first handsake, your first hug, your first rude word.

[Falador tavern]

We should make a new thread called: Your first handsake, your first hug, your first rude word.

Haha :thumbup:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

May as well post mine.

So, last wednesday (yeah, that recent) me and my now-girlfriend were at the beach. We were watching the sunset, holding hands and all that in silence. Eventually I asked "So, is this the part where I kiss you, or do I wait till the second date?". Then she just giggled, and it happend. Only a peck, but it was still nice.

That sounds like it came out of a movie that would make me want to vomit. :mellow:

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

Heh, I was a real pro back in the day. I kissed some girl my age when I was three. :3

It was hilarious. And she was the same age.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

2 summers ago. goth italian chick, very pretty but very kinky. she bit my tongue. lasted 5 weeks as she was a foreign exchange student lol

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Terribly awkward. We'd just started dating, and we were watching tv...and just kind of started making out.

Got significantly better since then, thank God.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

your first rude word.

i dont remember that, but i did flip off my mom when i was still in 5th grade. i saw the gesture in TIME magazine...or was it MAXIM? :unsure: either way, i had no idea what it meant. thank you, whichever magazine for teaching me to perform obscene gestures.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Or just "You're first..." and start up a whole new "ever caught em" thread.

I remember the first time I ever cussed. I was watching rambo, and the dude said the f word. I didn't know what it meant of course, and so the next day when my mom asked me to do the dishes I said "dont be a [bleep]ing [bleep]." word. Like 50 spankings and a bottle of Tabasco sauce later (We got 2 tablespoons of Tabasco poured into our mouths for every cuss word we said) I learned to only use it when my mom wasn't around, or my siblings, or my dad.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

New Year's Kiss. This/last year.

Really lots of New Year's Kisses, but that's beside the point. That is the beauty of being on a ship an hour from Eastern Standard Time. And on that ship are girls from every time zone you can think of. Mm, that was fun.

Not particularly amazing, though. Perhaps I'm dulled to kisses, considering I don't consider them a big deal any longer.

You only started kissing girls this Janurary?

I'm impressed!

my first kiss went a little like this:

we held each other close, i was on a double date with my friend and her friend who were dating at the time. We had a cute contest, and she leaned in and kissed me. <3:. It was my first date, too.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

My first kiss was when I was 7 or 8. My neighbor had just seen some kissing on a movie and she wanted to try it out on me. So we crawled under the backyard table which was covered with a cloth for some privacy. We kissed, and on her suggestion, got a little "into it". Needless to say, we got busted by my mom and I was grounded for a week or two.

God, I learned more from her seeing things on movies than I ever did. Too bad I moved away when I was 10.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Prom night. Got injured at post-prom and we went back to my house to wait for her parents to pick her up... :thumbup:

Only real memory I won't forget about her. All the rest I'm trying to. :mellow:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

(We got 2 tablespoons of Tabasco poured into our mouths for every cuss word we said)

That's awesome. I like this better than my first kiss. Tabasco is the best.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!