Runescape 2 Fact Sheet

RS2FactSheet

logorth.png

Disclaimer

Open to all submissions. This fact sheet was created to contain the most information about Runescape 2 (RS2 only, not RSC or Runescape as a whole). The majority (99%) of the information found here is correct. If something isn't, please post. If you would like to add anything at all, please post as well. Also: many of the pictures in this topic are linked to, remember to click the links!

News

Oct 10, 2010: Added El Popo1 and Rela Rela5 to the RS2 firsts list. New section containing pics of common monsters in their old graphics.

Content

Top/Legendary Players

Famous PKers

Famous Stakers

RS2 Facts

Official RS2 Firsts

The Beta Phase

Stat Window Progression

Login Screen

RS Monsters

RS Homepage

Bugs & Glitches

Fun Stuff

Looking for this

Contributors

Top/Legendary Players

This section is currently very incomplete. It will be updated soon.

Rank 1 Timeline

Choppermad: Late 2003 until early 2004

Zezima: 2004 to Jan 2008

N0valyfe: First to 2178 total, and briefly passed Zezima for rank 1 some weeks after

Thehate: First to 2277 total

Yogosun: Early 2008 (hiscore picture)

Kingduffy 1: March 2008 to November 2008

Gertjaars: November 2008 to April 2010

Dungeoneering: Skiller 703, Mintella, Fredmcgarry, Telmomarques

Famous PKers

There have been many great PKers throughout the time of Runescape 2. The following are those who were most famous during their eras listed in random order.

If you want someone to be added, please suggest. Include what era they were most popular in, as well as links to their galleries/videos (if you can find them).

Skullator: High level Pker. 2004 to 2006. [Videos 1 to 10]

This section is currently very incomplete. It will be updated soon.

Famous Stakers

During the time when the Duel Arena was functional, there were many extremely rich stakers. Some staked until the last PHat/rare they had in the hopes of coming back, but were cleaned instead. Most wanted to profit from all the richness they had by selling for real life cash. Eventually Jagex catched them. Some were able to sell a lot more than others.

- Uncut Angel [Staking Pictures] [Bank Picture]

- H A 12 D [Video 1] [Video 2] [Bank Picture]

- Raven588 [Bank Picture] [Staking Gallery]

- Cursed You [ Staking Pictures)]

- Kuppeli

- Fubupower [Bank Picture]

- Rabbitfoot69

- Urballzrmine/Kubert7 [Bank Picture]

Cursed You's post regarding his ban

DI forums link: http://www.di-rs.com/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t16803.html

I don't know where to start, but here it goes. I have played runescape for about 4-5 years. Have enjoyed all of it up to the last couple of months. I started growing out of runescape I guess you could say... I started going out more having a lot more fun irl. Hardly showing my face on runescape, only to stake now and then. I had a rough time VS mathew an, lost a few hat sets. Then someone gained access to my account I think I relized someone was on my account very soon after he was on, which was lucky for me, but he was smart enough to get me banned, and have lots of fun without logging off. I had changed password when I relized someone was on my account. It was 12 am when I did this, I waited till 1 am, by then I was like must be some glitch, so went to bed. He decided to get me banned, whether he took my items or not shall remain a mystery. I did not get the chance to log back on cursed you.

I appealed my bans a few days ago, had 3 offenses. One got deleted :S, other two got declined. Don't know what happened there but oh well. I will be heading off to the air force\army at the end of this year, so no big loss. Runescape entertained me for quite a while, had its highs and lows smile.gif. Little did I know they updated their system so that when they declined your appeal you can't send anymore. From past bannings I had been able to appeal multiple times. Oh well.

I have got unbanned 8\9 times tongue.gif, guess my luck has come to an end. Thanks for all the good times everyone. Give yourself a pat on the back, maybe ill come back who knows. I just hope im remembered for someone who had fun, didn't care what people thought of me. I think I engraved my name into the duel arena to remembered for a long time yet smile.gif. I have been offered by a few friends who have quit their lvl 120+'s even a 126 to use but it just won't be the same tongue.gif.

I got banned for real life trading, but not due to actually being caught. By someone spreading that crap on my account sad.gif. I have sold about $17,000 NZD worth of runescape items. Some people bought over $3,000 worth off me. It was good business. Only took me 2 months to make $17,000. The account I sold from got banned, had nothing on him. I sold 50 santas, 2 p hat sets on him. They found out bout him to late, sold everything cept a guthan set:P. Great pocket money while your still at school smile.gif.I sold a few things to high lvl close mates from cursed you, but nothing they could track, so they banned me unlegitamatly. I would urge if you have a p hats or santas when you quit to sell em for rl tongue.gif, easy cash there... wink.gif

To all you rare holders out there, hold onto them because they will go up craploads due to me being banned, if they havn't already. At the time of me being banned\hacked I had 11 p hat sets, 201 santa hats, 1 cracker, 18 mask sets, 3 half jugs of wine, 17 easter eggs, 3 pumpkins that I can remember of.

Anything I said to anyone who was offended by it, I am sorry, its all part of the game tongue.gif, I had fun, but if i took it to far im deeply sorry. I know I had a go at a few people hehe, take care smile.gif No hard feelings!!

To all my fans\people who loved seeing my staking pics, who knows I may come bak some day and make a new account, I hope I won't be forgotten wink.gif. I guess nobody can forget the 666 ehh? tongue.gif. I got over 400 staking pictures, I might upload them all some day smile.gif. Staking was the only thing which I enjoyed in runescape tongue.gif, everything else was crap, well construction wasn't to shabby to power lvl haha

I have had bout 400 messages in my inbox for rsc, tip.it, di forums etc, im sorry if you messaged me and didn't reply. Couldn't be stuffed reading them all embarassed(2).gif, they all basicly said same tho by looks, �Y u banned� I have no regrets on how I played the game.

Take Care all. Feel free to say what you want on this post, I don't care tbh lol.

If you want to talk to me on msn add me if you wish � [removed]

Im happy to get banned making 17,000 off a game wink.gif, altho... I didn't get banned with proper proof. Oh well tongue.gif

RS2 Facts

1. The beta phase lasted from December 1, 2003 to March 29, 2004. It was for members only until March 17, 2004 when it became free-for-all (source).

2. The Wilderness was removed on December 10, 2007 after being ingame for 6 years and four months.

3. Soon after the Wilderness was removed, lurers were looking for a way to make cash off other players. They found a way: the victim would be fighting in a combat ring. The lurers would poison the victim. When the victim was very low HP and poised, the owner would expel him. Thus he would appear outside, and die due to poison. The victims would only keep 3 items, and loose the rest.

4. Early in the beta, there was no ability to run

5. "Weight" was intended to work like fatigue did in RS1

6. Early screenshots of Runescape 2 had "fatigue" in the skills tab

7. Since everything done in beta would be rolled back, rich players dropped rares.

8. During the beta, Jagex Moderators did not have their gold crowns ingame as they do today

9. After and during the beta, players could attack, kill, and receive the loot of a JMod. The ability to attack a JMod was later removed.

10. There was no report abuse function during the beta.

11. You were able to trade, and receive, items from JMods during the beta.

12. The first player to hit 100 (without the x10) was Golvellius07 (picture)

RS2 Firsts

This is the most complete RS2 Firsts list. Only skills released after Dec 1, 2003 are listed here. Below this list are the ingame accomplishments by the players themselves.

NOTE: This section contains lots of long lost hiscore pictures. Please remember to view them

IMPORTANT: Firefox will view the linked-to pictures, IE will download them.

First player to 99 Runecrafting: Kale Stille (hiscore picture)

---> First to 100M & 150M exp. in Runecrafting: Larryr (hiscore picture)

First player to 85 Slayer: Oddball (hiscore picture)

First player to 99 Slayer: Zezima (hiscore picture)

Second player to 99 Slayer: Iamwildman

---> First to 30M exp. in Slayer: Crowatian

---> First to 40M exp. in Slayer: Darkofnights (hiscore picture)

---> First to 50M exp. in Slayer: Enrix E B

---> First to 100M exp. in Slayer: Skateenjoi (hiscore picture)

---> First to 150M exp. in Slayer: Toony011 (hiscore picture)

First player to 99 Farming: 0xpx0 (hiscore picture)

---> First to 30M & 40M exp. in Farming: Season (hiscore picture)

First player to 99 Construction: Cursed You (hiscore picture)

---> First to 20M exp. in Construction: Fredmcgarry (hiscore picture)

---> First to 200M exp. in Construction: Neo Qdon

First player to 99 Hunter: Darkforest67 (hiscore picture)

---> First to 100M & 200M exp. in Hunter: Momeydragon (hiscore picture)

First player to 99 Summoning: Nercychlidae (hiscore picture) (

)

---> First to 90 Summoning: Kingduffy 1 (hiscore picture)

---> First to 50M exp. in Summoning: Weyoun 1

---> First to 100M exp. in Summoning: Toony011

---> First to 200M exp. in Summoning: Drumgun (hiscore picture)

First player to 99 Dungeoneering: Skiller 703 (hiscore picture)

---> First to 80 Dungeoneering: Stokenut (hiscore picture)

---> First to 110 Dungeoneering: Mintella

---> First to 111, 112, 113, 114 Dungeoneering: Fredmcgarry

---> First to 115, 116 Dungeoneering: No Excuses

---> First to 118, 119 Dungeoneering: Telmomarques

First player to 120 Dungeoneering: Telmomarques (hiscore picture)

---> First to 150M. exp in Dungeoneering: Rela Rela5 (hiscore picture)

First player to level 120 in a skill: Telmomarques (hiscore picture)

First player to 20M exp. in a skill: Andyawz

First player to 40M exp. in a skill: Duck Man

First player to 100M exp. in a skill: Herbaman (hiscore picture)

First player to 200M exp. in a skill: Xxx Neo Xxx7

First player to 200M exp. in two skills: Matt258

First player to 200M exp. in three skills: Yogosun

First player to 200M exp. in four skills: Gertjaars

First player to 200M exp. in five skills: Gertjaars

First player to 200M exp. in six skills: Gertjaars

First player to 200M exp. in seven skills: Drumgun

First player to 200M exp. in eight skills: Drumgun

First player to 100M total experience: Gearshifter

First player to 200M total experience: Zezima

First player to 500M, 600M, and 700M total experience: Zezima

First player to 1000M (1B), 1100M (1.1B), 1200M (1.2B), & 1300M (1.3B) total experience: Zezima (hiscore picture 1, two)

Second player to 1000M (1B) total experience: Uloveme

First player to 1500M (1.5B) total experience: Gertjaars

First player to 2000M (2B) total experience: Gertjaars (hiscore picture)

Second player to 2000M (2B) total experience: Aasiwat (hiscore picture)

First player to 1600 Skill Total: Bonebreaker6 (hiscore picture)

First player to 1800 Skill Total: Zezima

First player to achieve 99 in all skills: Zezima (hiscore picture)

First player to 1980 Skill Total: Zezima (hiscore picture)

First player to 2079 Skill Total: Zezima (hiscore picture)

First player to 2178 Skill Total: N0valyfe

First player to 2277 Skill Total: Thehate

First player to 2376 Skill Total: Kingduffy 1 (hiscore picture)

First player to 2475 Skill Total: Skiller 703 (hiscore picture)

First player to 2496 Skill Total: Telmomarques (hiscore picture)

First F2Per to max skill total (1494): Syzygy

--> Second to max skill total (1494): S Diamant Y

First F2Per to max new skill total (1614): El Popo1

First F2Per to 1600 Skill Total: El Popo1

First F2Per to 99 Dungeoneering: Devilstator

First F2Per to 120 Dungeoneering: El Popo1 (15th overall) (hiscore picture)

--> First to 100, 101, 103 Dungeoneering: S Diamant Y

--> First to 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115 Dungeoneering: El Popo1

First F2Per to 126 Combat: Franzk

First to 123 Combat: Gearshifter

First to 126 Combat: Lilyuffie88

Second to 126 Combat: Zyphriss

First to 138 Combat: Nercychlidae

First to get an Abbysal Whip: Fir3g0d

First to get a Dark Bow: Hohto'

First to max slayer points (64,011): Enrix E B

120 Dungeoneering, Telmomarques

120dung.png

Max slayer points, Enrix E B

enrix.png

The Beta Phase

Jagex had been hinting of a "3-D update" ever since August 2002. Initially the project was not intended to be a completely new version of Runescape but a simple update to the classic engine. However, as time went on, Andrew decided to completely rewrite the game engine. Thus creating a new version of Runescape (aka RS2).

Throughout 2003, Jagex released information of how the progress was going as well as screenshots. On October 1, 2003, an official date for the RS2 beta was announced - it was to be held on December 1, 2003 for members only. After months of testing, the beta ended on March 29, 2004. That same day, Runescape 2 was officially launched and the Runecrafting skill released.

Throughout these 4 months, the game changed so much that it's impossible to keep track of. A lot of cool stuff happened in these months, many of which have been forgotten about or no-one ever knew. All pictures have been reduced in size in order to fit into this topic. Click the links to view their full size. Here they are, enjoy!

betapic1.png

betapic2.png

Click spoiler for more beta pictures

Picture 1: This is the first *ever* picture of Runescape 2 released by Jagex on October 18, 2002.

Picture 2: Official Jagex screenshot released weeks before the beta. Take note the the "Weight" stats!

Picture 3: A player during the beta at "the castle". If you notice, "Fatigue" was originally intended to be incorporated into RS2.

Picture 4: Official Jagex screenshot. Runecrafting is missing. Total level, QP, ect were in different places than when the beta began.

Picture 5: The right click during the beta (and some months afer) was a little weird as you can see.

Picture 6: Since everything was temporary in the beta, and there would be a rollback (to that of what players had in RS1), many had drop parties. You can also notice that the RS font changed throughout the beta.

Picture 7: The original way "Varrock bank" looked. There was only one "side.".

betacompilation.png

Stat Window Progression

imagestuff.png

Login Screen

loginscreensh.png

RS Monsters

lovetp.png

If you have anymore monsters please reply with their names.

RS Homepage

Throughout the years, the general "theme" of the Runescape homepage has changed in what I consider three times. These are screenshots I collected of each of the three versions. Enjoy :)!

NOTE: Click the images to view them in full size.

Version 1 (March 29, 2004 to early 2006)

Homepage. Lacking in images. Please view "Looking for" section.

love2j.png

oldworlds.png

Version 2 (early 2006 to ?)

Offenses page, homepage, detail select, world select

rshomesmall.png

worlds.png

offencesmall2006.png

detailasmall.png

Version 3 (sometime in 2008 to current)

Homepage

ilovethisyo.png

Bugs & Glitches

There have been thousands of glitches and hundreds of bugs throughout RS2's history. Since it is impossible to "get them all", these are the ones which are the considered the more famous - as well as those that I consider interesting.

6/6/06 Massacre

Construction was the first skill released in years! The thought of being able to build your very own house was very exciting back then. The idea of POHs (player owned houses) had been floating around ever since Runescape Classic. Planks went from being worthless to 10k each. You can imagine all the excitement going on :).

On June 6, 2006 (6/6/06), Cursed You was celebrating being the first player to 99 Construction by having a huge house party. He posted on many forums. Hundreds and hundreds of players attended - a JMod was even reported to have showed up at the beginning of the party. Players were exploring, killing monsters, and going about their business. Many brought their valuable items to the party

Down in the dungeon, there was a boxing ring and some dragons on the ends. Players were killing each other inside the combat ring. When you died, you would spawn right outside the ring and had the option to go back in. Durial321 among other players were inside the combat ring when Cursed You expelled everyone from the house after becoming restless with his guests. Everyone spawned right outside the portal.

Even after being expelled, Durial and those within the combat ring had the ability to attack anyone anywhere regardless of their combat level. Thus, the famous massacre began. Durial first attacked those outside the portal and afterwards headed to Falador and finally to Edgeville - where Mod Murdoch was waiting for him. The JMod disconnected & banned him and the other out-of-bounds PKers. The whole killing chaos lasted about two hours beginning to end.

These are the pictures of the massacre. Believe me, they are very hard to find.

durialhuge.png

Penguin Hide & Seek Bug

This bug occurred on January 28, 2009 in World 60. Players were able to repeatably spy on a penguin, thus gaining an infinite amount of points which were then exchanged for experience. Those who had more than 250 points were permanently banned (159 players).

penguinpics.png

Noclipping Glitch

In early July 2008, a small group of players discovered a way to "noclip". That is to be able to walk through walls and objects. The bug involved the minigame Fishing Trawler. This small group of players were able to keep the bug to themselves until about September where other glitches found out of its existence. It was patched mid November 2008. During its existance, the bug was used to go to many inaccessible places (Prifddinas, Tutorial Island, ect).

svenoclip.png

µ Disconnecting Glitch

Basically if you typed µ (Alt 0181) into RuneScape, everyone who could view it would be kicked off the world. This would wok through public chat, private chat, clan chat or pretty much anything. The only way to avoid it was to go chat off.

Youtube video:

Early GWD Bugs

Written by Stan18 (his partner is also credited).

GWD BUGS (In order of discovery)

Zamorak Boss - K'ril Tsutsaroth

Discovered: First day

The first teams to enter the Zam boss's room were all quick to find out that the mage and range bodyguards did not attack players standing on the east wall

shard23.png

The yellow dot on the far right of the map (or to the west) is a stuck bodyguard

Bandos Boss - General Graardor

Discovered: At least second day

The original doors at GWD had the door attached to the BASE side, instead of the BOSS side, so that there was a small indent in the boss room. With general graardor, standing in the indent with graardor's bottom -left side two or three squares south of the indent would make his range attack null (would not hit at all - no damage splat), making it possible to solo him without threat of range damage. The movement update that made NPCs move completely to their destination had not been updated yet, so entering the room while the range and mage bodyguards were on the nw side of the room would get them caught, making it possible to solo graardor without taking any damage at all.

I do not know how well know this bug was initially, though I found the bug on the second day but played at night on german servers and I didn't see anyone use it until approximately 3ish weeks later, when everyone else found out about it. It was fixed soon afterwards without a system update. The pics I had were lost in a computer crash but I still have the video of the discovery somewhere, maybe ill put it up. Instead, heres a pic of my friend doing it:

bandos.png

Saradomin Boss - Commander Zilyana

There were two bugs involved:

1. Starlight's North wall bug

Discovered: First day

Standing on the north wall of the boss room prevented starlight from noticing you. Wasn't changed until the second bug was fixed.

2. Zilyana safespot

Discovered: Unknown

Zil's room was the only boss room to not have perfect corners - rather, they were jagged three tiers. Again, this was before the complete NPC movement update, so it was possible to get her stuck on the northern corners while you only took damage from bree or growler (usually bree). This wasn't so much a bug as much as it was just improper room design.

I found out about the safespot long after graardor's bug was fixed; some emails show around middle december 2007. I know some other groups of monster hunters knew shortly before we did (I was inspired by Soma2035 to find the safespot), but it is entirely possible that it was discovered far before that.

saray.png

Fight Pits Massacre

The Fight Pits Massacre occurred on May 13th, 2008, the same day Tzhaar's graphics were updated. This bug allowed you to attack people in the waiting room from the minigame and could loot their items. It was patched a few hours after the release of the new Tzhaar graphics.

Other Random Bugs & Glitches

This will contain the random & small bugs, glitches.

-When RS2 came out, there was a glitch when stringing bows only gave half their experience.

-The day specials were released, there was a bug where you could one hit any NPC using the MSB special.

-There was a range bug in which arrows didn't disappear, which meant that you were pretty much set with 20 rune arrows, so long as you retrieved them before someone else stole them.

-There was a bug in which if you wielded rune javs while having arrows equipped, you would always hit your max with javs.

Fun stuff

Just interesting pictures =D!

kalphitewhenreleased.png

Kalphite Queen when released!

26king.png

The fruits of "26King"

jadawesome.png

The old Jad and the new Jad!

update.png

(

)

Pker Tdm: the richest player in Runescape. He will probably will always be the richest player in RS due to the sheer amount of Christmas Crackers he has.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znVPm3DOVok

A Christmas Cracker being pulled in recent times! It seems like Jagex removed the 50/50 chance. The player with the cracker received a Red Partyhat and a Silver Bar (the random item) while the player the cracker was cracked on received nothing. Sadly, this was a hacked account.

Looking for this

Although there is a lot already in this topic, I'm always looking for more :). The following is what I'm specifically looking for, but feel free to submit anything you like:

- Pictures of the RS homepage, forums, message center, and offense appeals as they were from 2004 until late 2005

- Anything that you feel is interesting and should be added to this fact sheet, please post!

Hiscore pictures of:

- Toony at 100m summon exp, rank 1

- Weyoun at 50m summoning exp, rank 1

- Thehate at 2277 skill total, rank 1

Background info

If you made it this far down, I guess you might want to know some info about the "background" behind this huge fact sheet =D. Hmm, I began work on it in July 2010. Collecting the raw data (information, pictures) was pretty hard - especially the hiscore pictures. Some I found in Imageshack/Photobucket galleries. Once I had all of the raw data and pictures ready, then came the second battle which was to format this topic. I honestly don't know which was harder: data collecting or topic formatting lol. It takes a lot of hours to format this and make it look organized and perfect. If I had just put it all together, it would look like a mess!

All of the hiscore pictures (and some full sized screenies) are hosted in my own forum. That is to make sure they never go down. As for the other pictures, they are in my Imageshack account - might go down but I hope not.

Contributors list

This is a list of all websites and usernames I have gathered stuff from.

Listed in chronological order in which I retrieved information from

- N0valyfe's website

- "Runescape Realm"

- TSG forums

- Aasiwat

- Hohto

- Ork Legend (DI forums)

- Proto (DI forums)

- Kessan344 (SS forums)

- Skullator

- Javan86 (DI forums)

- Allud (DI forums)

- Dannni_Yea (SS forums)

- Svew

- Filed (DI forums)

- Null Strikes (DI forums)

- adDison (DI forums)

- "Play Runescape"

- Brian/Ghjjf (DI forums)

- 3 Hit U

- Eero

- Bossi

- Lordseal's website

- Telmomarques channel

- Stan 18

- Fastforce

- Trembake

- Sly Wizard

- Trey

- Mr Hachette (DI forums)

- Gradeskip93

- Mackenzie14

- Dzihouchan

Thank you for reading! Please remember to check the topic often as I'm constantly adding stuff to it!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not really a fact if you didn't know Cursed You did RWT (selling gold for rl money), as far as I'm aware HA12D did too (I could be wrong about HA12D).

Also, for PKers you should add Voltago and Death Treath.

You should add a list of first to max skillers, first skiller to hit 99 in a non-combat skill, and highest ranked skillers.

I know of a skiller that was first to max was Pure Kq Pax.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

It's not really a fact if you didn't know Cursed You did RWT (selling gold for rl money), as far as I'm aware HA12D did too (I could be wrong about HA12D).

Also, for PKers you should add Voltago and Death Treath.

Yea, it's obvious Cursed You RWT'd. Was Death Treath the MB Pker from DS?

The PKers & famous players section are both under heavy construction :D.

You should add a list of first to max skillers, first skiller to hit 99 in a non-combat skill, and highest ranked skillers.

I know of a skiller that was first to max was Pure Kq Pax.

It would be impossible to list which level 3 skiller was first to X skill. That would require a lot of verification which is hard to achieve. I suppose I could add Pure Kq Pax as the first "maxed" level 3 skilelr.

Definitely worth a read. Really exciting :)

Too bad the Skullator videos doesn't work for me :( Man those were good.

Good job!

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Wow, thats impressive! :o

A few more pkers that come to my mind are "I Mahatma I" and "Elvenmage". They pked in the old wilderness.

Also really interesting to see old inv pictures of rares like partyhats and h'ween masks. :P

Definitely worth a read. Really exciting :)

Too bad the Skullator videos doesn't work for me :( Man those were good.

Good job!

They take a while to load. His videos might be somewhere in YouTube. Thank you :D!

Wow, thats impressive! :o

A few more pkers that come to my mind are "I Mahatma I" and "Elvenmage". They pked in the old wilderness.

Also really interesting to see old inv pictures of rares like partyhats and h'ween masks. :P

Yep, beta was pretty interesting :). I will start searching for both of those PKers (although I do recognzie their names, just to add some vids and pics).

Thank you :D!

Thankyou very much for posting this, definetly worth the read, totally enjoyed :thumbsup:

No problem :D! Remember to check on it once in a while as I will keep updating it and adding to it.

First to max slayer points (64,011): Enrix E B

Hmm since how do we know this i would like to see a picture.

I got it off the TSG forums. Enrix was the no1 Slayer for a while so it's very possible that he achieved max slayer points. Also, the person posting this was Toony - the current no1 slayer. Toony is pretty credible for me :). I tried finding a picture, but sadly didn't find.

It brings back the nostalgia, seeing the old, antiquated homepage.

Cool :D!

The bugs and glitches section is incomplete, as there have been hundreds of bugs and glitches over RS2's time (I know, I know).

-When RS2 came out, there was a glitch when stringing bows only gave half their experience. I know, because I fletched then and only got to about 84'ish when I should have had high 80's.

-The day specials were released, there was a bug where you could one hit any NPC using the MSB special.

-There was a range bug in which arrows didn't disappear, which meant that you were pretty much set with 20 rune arrows, so long as you retrieved them before someone else stole them.

-There was a bug in which if you wielded rune javs while having arrows equipped, you would always hit your max with javs.

I could probably think of more, but can't think straight atm. Pretty big deal if you happened to be affected by them (either adversely or in a positive way).

Your fact ( 9 ) about Jmods not been able to attack them, that came long after.

Okay, thanks. I suppose I just change it to "it was later removed".

Very nice

I dont know if its my internet, but all of the highscores pictures do not work.

Hmm, interesting. They are dynamic pictures so that might be a reason. What browser are you using?

Nice, memories!

One remark about the stat screens tho: if I remember correctly the prayer icon was once yellow for a while, if you can find a pic and date you can add it :)

Correct, in the first 3 "stat screens" the prayer icon is yellow :D

The bugs and glitches section is incomplete, as there have been hundreds of bugs and glitches over RS2's time.

-When RS2 came out, there was a glitch when stringing bows only gave half their experience. I know, because I fletched then and only got to about 84'ish when I should have had high 80's.

I could probably think of more, but can't think straight atm.

Yes, indeed it is incomplete. It would be impossible to list every bug and glitch in Runescape history. I'm first doing the "major" / big bugs and then I will create a section for all "other" random glitches/ bugs. Thank you :D

Awesome read tbh. Brings back memories when i wanted to play RS non stop.

BTW a few of the linked pictures go to other forums which most people, im guessing, arent apart of. You should prolly just save the pics, reupload them and give the credit.

You didn't post anything about the phat dupe.

I think TKS was also first to lots of "landmarks". (locked when he quit and possibly got hacked.)

And I wicked I was a pretty famous pker back in the day.

Wasn't Lilyuffie88 first till some skills, In Runescape2, or I think (not sure) first to 126 combat?

sig312.png

angel2w.gif

I must have a few pictures of hiscores and also screenies of players, if you'd like to have that. i screenied most of the famous players you've listed (except the pkers). Will browse through computer sometimes this week and will post them :)

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png