Runescape 2 Fact Sheet

RS2FactSheet

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the record, hardly any of the pictures work, as we don't have access to the forums, or permission or something. Also, I'd like to give a shout-out to 0xpx0 for being on the list. (First to 99 Farming. :thumbup: )

Here you can have my old "first player to ever hit 100" pic. (shameless plug but if 3hitu can post then I can 2)

It was before there were ever 100s in hitsplats.

I recieved so many pms saying I photoshopped the 1 on.

my100noobs.jpg

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Awesome read tbh. Brings back memories when i wanted to play RS non stop.

BTW a few of the linked pictures go to other forums which most people, im guessing, arent apart of. You should prolly just save the pics, reupload them and give the credit.

I have changed the registered & guest permissions so you can view all of the forums, and thus the topics in it (and as a results, the screenshots/pics within the topics). Everyone should be able to view them now.

Is it sad that i actually remember all of this stuff?

man i really need to quit this game

:P

You didn't post anything about the phat dupe.

I think TKS was also first to lots of "landmarks". (locked when he quit and possibly got hacked.)

And I wicked I was a pretty famous pker back in the day.

Wasn't Lilyuffie88 first till some skills, In Runescape2, or I think (not sure) first to 126 combat?

She is lsited as first to 126 combat. The PHat duped occurred before Dec 1, 2003 and is therefore in the RSC Fact Sheet instead. TKS is also in the RSC Fact Sheet.

Why bother with list of 'famous' pkers and stakers on a self-titled fact sheet?

Famous Stakers is pretty easy to judge - just look at their galleries and bank. PKers, on the other hand, is more complicated as they are a matter of opinion. Thus, it will not be up to me who goes on that list but: how many people say such names, the Internet (I will search archives, their galleries, ect).

I must have a few pictures of hiscores and also screenies of players, if you'd like to have that. i screenied most of the famous players you've listed (except the pkers). Will browse through computer sometimes this week and will post them :)

Cool, thanks. Post them if you like :).

I miss the old Runescape site.

As do I :).

I was first pure to max-out.

Without Magic, then with Magic, then with Prayer and finally with Summoning.

All of which was with low Defence.

Great post, brings back memories.. Really interesting to read :thumbup:

Yep it is indeed. Hopefully I'm able to add tons more :).

Ahh, memories. :) This thread has potential for epicness. :)

The previous version uncovered a lot of long lost stuff. I tried to find everything interesting that happened after Dec 1, 2003 and this is what I have come up with.

For the record, hardly any of the pictures work, as we don't have access to the forums, or permission or something. Also, I'd like to give a shout-out to 0xpx0 for being on the list. (First to 99 Farming. :thumbup: )

Fixed, I think. Try again please!

Found this on N0valyfe's website. Best first whip drop statement ever:

firstwhipbadpic0co.jpg

"I have procured... A whip!"

oh people and their whips.

I definitely remember the calm before that storm

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

I miss the old Runescape site.

Me too

rshomesmall.png

I remember that layout from around the first time I played :cry:

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Was ok read. Too much about skillers! Famous PKers part was a letdown... The good old Rs2 days! :thumbup:

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Found this on N0valyfe's website. Best first whip drop statement ever:

firstwhipbadpic0co.jpg

"I have procured... A whip!"

oh people and their whips.

I definitely remember the calm before that storm

Back in the day, we PRAYED against ABYSSAL DEMONS? Har har har, life was a joke back then. It seems like now, everyone in their barrows and bunyip is whipping the crap out of them, which is ironic and a little disconcerting.

But progress is progress.

Threads like these get me too nostalgic and I end up spending way too much time looking at them, but they are nice and fulfilling, I suppose, nonetheless.

I knew most of them from other sources. Does that mean I need to quit too >.>?

OT: Great read, although I would love to see more glitch histories. Especially the phat dupe.

I believe Grumpyman40 was the first to own a BGS, possibly ZGS and AGS too, fi you're going to try to list "first to get/own X". I'll find pics if I can.

EDIT: Heres a vid of the BGS.

[hide=Vid]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uulAaXF3Y1I

[/hide]

R.I.P Shiva and The Old Nite

Visit My Huge Goals!!! <---- Click This

My Pk Gallery

supdefnubew6.png

GWD: 3x Saradomin Sword, 2x Saradomin Hilt, 2X B Boots, 1x Tasset, 2X B Plate, 2X Shard, 1X D Med

TDs: 3x Solo Claws, 1x Solo Armour Piece

99 Untrimmed HP, 0% Pc'd and before Soul Wars -- Trimmed July 1, 2009

First Untrimmed HP Cape to 96 summon, top 300 to 96 summon

Proud owner of the strength, magic, range, and hitpoints capes.

Spa_Ins/LOLCANADA on IRC.

Was ok read. Too much about skillers! Famous PKers part was a letdown... The good old Rs2 days! :thumbup:

It's a work in progress. What you currently see is not what will always be. Tomorrow I'm going to update it with all the feedback I received on this topic :). It should have 3-4 more known pkers.

I knew most of them from other sources. Does that mean I need to quit too >.>?

OT: Great read, although I would love to see more glitch histories. Especially the phat dupe.

Thank you. The Legendary Item Dupe occurred before Dec 1, 2003 and is therefore in the RSC Fact Sheet instead. It can be found here

You have 1 pker up there and its not I mahatma I. Son I am disappoint.

The Top/Legendary Players & Famous PKers sections are very incompalte as it. They will be updated.

From what I recall, all rabbitfoot69 did was cheat and rage during his stakes. Also, I believe Grumpman40 was the first to own a BGS, possibly ZGS and AGS too, fi you're going to try to list "first to get/own X". I'll find pics if I can.

EDIT: Heres a vid of the BGS.

[hide=Vid]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uulAaXF3Y1I

[/hide]

Cool, thanks. I will look into that. Probably will add it tomorrow along with other updates :)

You have 1 pker up there and its not I mahatma I. Son I am disappoint.

He wasn't ever that good :P

[hide]IMahatmanI.jpg[/hide] He raged a bit after that.

Awesome topic, just some things. Jagex mods used to appear in white when talking in chat before the crowns. They could also trade etc. for a long while after RS2 beta.

Seriously sat back and smiled when I saw the old RS home page, and the world/detail select. Brings back some great memories, also like seeing the stat screen progression. Kinda hard to believe how much it's evolved, and still people moan about this and that. Things were much simpler back then.

Thanks for putting in the work to get all this together.

Jusaplaya.png

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way."

-Gen. George S. Patton

Oh at least i don't have to brag and buff myself up to get myself up there ;-)

Really nice read, although i already knew 90-95% of that. To be honest, as this is a FACT sheet, the pkig and staking part seems a little too subjective, and as we can see form the posts about it, people claim some terrible welfare pkers to be worthy enough to be on the list(like death threat for example). Facts are facts, if they aren't a first ballot name like ghjjf for pking or cursed you/ha12d for staking, they should not be mentioned.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Cool topic :) I'll have a look in my screenshots folder to see if I have any screenshots of the old website floating around. (Edit: sorry, got nothing)

Isn't that 'detail select' image from the first version of the homepage, by the way? The texture on the detail buttons seems to match to texture on the 'play game' button. Might be wrong, though.

You didn't post anything about the phat dupe.

I think TKS was also first to lots of "landmarks". (locked when he quit and possibly got hacked.)

And I wicked I was a pretty famous pker back in the day.

Wasn't Lilyuffie88 first till some skills, In Runescape2, or I think (not sure) first to 126 combat?

Phat dupe was RSC, TKS was female ;).

Yes Lillyuffie was first to 126 Combat and not forgetting 99 prayer.

It's not a great fact sheet just a pick and mix sort of one, its ok for people who havent played that long but theres lots missing, plus I wouldnt concider any of the dungeoneering players legendary.

Most of the great merchants and stakers sold RS Gold simply because they had too much.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png