Runescape 2 Fact Sheet

RS2FactSheet

I regret viewing as there is still no mention of The Old Nite

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I regret viewing as there is still no mention of The Old Nite

I haven't forgotten about him. He was a top 5 player for some years. So were Uloveme, Daverick, Chopermad, Green098, Lilyuffie88, Thehate, and some others. I don't know how to go about listingall the top 3/5 players throughout the years without making a list. There are a decent amount of top players throughout the years that deserve mention - I just don't know how to go about it (again).

Perhaps like this?:

<name>: brief description (hiscore picture)

Any suggestions are welcomed.

mackenzie14

Wow, nice collection of pictures! I wish I could use them all (and would) but sadly the list is for RS2 skills only. I will use the Farming & Construction ones :D.

Thank you :).

Login screen 28. Dec 2005

loginscreen28dec05.png

Login screen 14. May 2006

login14may06.png

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

Thanks :). I will link the video as well as download it (incase it gets removed).

Login screen 28. Dec 2005

loginscreen28dec05.png

Login screen 14. May 2006

login14may06.png

Nice! I will compile a timeline for the "login" screen.

I remember your first picture lol. Contact Details were your e-mail address, right?

Thank you :).

I will go update the fact sheet now.

Thanks for this, it brought back memories of when I first started playing back in 2004. :)

No problem :D!

Does anyone have screenshots of Halloween, Easter, Christmas, ect events from 2004 until the most recent (2010)? I want to collect them until I have a decent amount and then add it to the fact sheet.

Hmmm :)

Awesome thread. This is really a piece of history. I found it great to look back at all those pictures and events, and I'm for sure not the only one.

Thank you for submitting all of this :D!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Thanks for this, it brought back memories of when I first started playing back in 2004. :)

Does anyone have screenshots of Halloween, Easter, Christmas, ect events from 2004 until the most recent (2010)? I want to collect them until I have a decent amount and then add it to the fact sheet.

I have some pictures, but I have video's of all events from Halloween 2005-> Easter 2010 too if you are interested. :P

That was a great read, thanks for putting this together it's really well done.

I don't know if you can/want to do much with this, but here's (what I believe) to be the last picture of the RuneScape page before the High Detail update.

oldpage.png

And RuneScape Wilderness before the ditch

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Awesome thread. This is really a piece of history. I found it great to look back at all those pictures and events, and I'm for sure not the only one.

Thank you for submitting all of this :D!

Glad you liked it :). No problem! Remember to check back on it every couple of days as I'm always updating it.

I have some pictures, but I have video's of all events from Halloween 2005-> Easter 2010 too if you are interested. :P

I prefer pictures as for certain computers (and internet connections) having to load an embedded video lags them. Especially when there is also like 40 other pictures to load. However, upload the videos if you like. They give a much better view into how the event really was.

The famous pkers section still reads "This section is currently very incomplete. It will be updated soon."

It has been like that for weeks, how long is soon? :P

Umm, right now it's Saturday for me. I'll try my best to get it done by 5AM today (right now it's 11:27 morning).

That was a great read, thanks for putting this together it's really well done.

I don't know if you can/want to do much with this, but here's (what I believe) to be the last picture of the RuneScape page before the High Detail update.

oldpage.png

And RuneScape Wilderness before the ditch

Hmm, that's a very interesting screenshot :P. I guess I could put it somewhere. Perhaps under facts or inside a "Miscellaneous" spoiler.

Thank you :D

[spoiler=Events]Christmas 2006

christmas2006.png

Halloween 2009

halloween2009.png

Easter 2010

easter2010.jpg

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

great idea for a thread it's a lot of fun looking at some of the pictures form when I started. Nice work.

Stdueis sohw taht as lnog as the fisrt and the lsat letetr of wrods are croerct you wlil hvae no porbelm readninig a sentence. This is bceuase yuor mind deons't acatully read all the letetrs, but a word as a wohle.

claerion101.png

I prefer pictures as for certain computers (and internet connections) having to load an embedded video lags them. Especially when there is also like 40 other pictures to load. However, upload the videos if you like. They give a much better view into how the event really was.

Had them uploaded a while ago.

Holiday Events:

[hide]Halloween 2005:

Christmas 2005:

Easter 2006:

Halloween 2006:

Christmas 2006:

Easter 2007:

Halloween 2007:

Christmas 2007:

Easter 2008:

Halloween 2008:

Thanksgiving 2008:

Christmas 2008:

April Fools 2009:

Easter 2009:

Start of Spring 2009 (Lily of the Valley):

Halloween 2009:

Thanksgiving 2009:

Christmas 2009:

Easter 2010:

Start of Spring 2010 (Lily of the Valley):

[/hide]

Other events that gave holiday items:

[hide]Cryptic Clue Fest I (2009):

Cryptic Clue Fest II (2010):

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jR523fXV1fk

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0zNDoST-vIQ

Part 3 - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Y5ujCcGU5DI

Part 4 - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=iaYWZ6MaVHo

Part 5 - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sh6SslLqLAk

Flagstaff of Festivities (RuneFest Item - 2010):

[/hide]

-

Thank you for the pics :)

great idea for a thread it's a lot of fun looking at some of the pictures form when I started. Nice work.

No problem. Thanks for viewing & tell your friends about it

Had them uploaded a while ago.

Holiday Events:

[hide]Halloween 2005:

Christmas 2005:

Easter 2006:

Halloween 2006:

Christmas 2006:

Easter 2007:

Halloween 2007:

Christmas 2007:

Easter 2008:

Halloween 2008:

Thanksgiving 2008:

Christmas 2008:

April Fools 2009:

Easter 2009:

Start of Spring 2009 (Lily of the Valley):

Halloween 2009:

Thanksgiving 2009:

Christmas 2009:

Easter 2010:

Start of Spring 2010 (Lily of the Valley):

[/hide]

Other events that gave holiday items:

[hide]Cryptic Clue Fest I (2009):

Cryptic Clue Fest II (2010):

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jR523fXV1fk

Part 2 - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0zNDoST-vIQ

Part 3 - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=Y5ujCcGU5DI

Part 4 - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=iaYWZ6MaVHo

Part 5 - http://www.youtube.c...h?v=sh6SslLqLAk

Flagstaff of Festivities (RuneFest Item - 2010):

[/hide]

Nice! I will link them & if I can't find pics, just take a picture off it. Lol :P. Thank you

Wow, great idea! This brings back memories already, keep it up :thumbsup:

Thank you :). Check back on it as I update ite

Those login screens brought so much [bleep]ing nostalgia. Thanks, lulz

No problem =]

Well, I do have just a still image of April fools 2009:

brassicaprimecropped.png

other than that I only have an image of me making snowmen from one of the christmas events in the Tzhaar fight pits. which is pretty much unusable.

Also one thing that you may be interested in looking into is the gnomecopters, because it just happens that atleast 15 of the fake Players in the minigame portions of the gnomecopters were named after Tip.it staff members(from around when it was released, such as Agplus being Sliverion [for those who don't know chemistry, silver is Ag, and being an ion means it has a positive charge])

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

Well, I do have just a still image of April fools 2009:

brassicaprimecropped.png

other than that I only have an image of me making snowmen from one of the christmas events in the Tzhaar fight pits. which is pretty much unusable.

Also one thing that you may be interested in looking into is the gnomecopters, because it just happens that atleast 15 of the fake Players in the minigame portions of the gnomecopters were named after Tip.it staff members(from around when it was released, such as Agplus being Sliverion [for those who don't know chemistry, silver is Ag, and being an ion means it has a positive charge])

Cool, thanks :)

25.4.2006: Something happened on rsof and everyone became a Jagex Mod (only on forums). This occured only for 15 minutes or so until the forums were closed. I personally witnessed this and even used the admin controls.

I were able to search all players and see their ban history (Of course I searched Zezima etc lol). Also Jagex used some Bad chi/Good chi-thingy to give player reputation. Can't remember much anymore..

Anyway here's the pic:

modsmods.png

hiscores.png

99 runecrafting since '07