Runescape 2 Fact Sheet

RS2FactSheet

Does anyone have a map picture of the pre-bounty hunter Wilderness? I'm planning on making it interactive - much like TipIt's current world map. Instead of linking to guides, you would click an area and be redirected to a page with pictures of such area. I think this is fitting for the upcoming update.. plus it would be pretty cool.

Luckily I have this bookmarked :)

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49.PNG

I found this bug from my other computer, date was 19. october 2005.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

I remember being there.

Where is The Old Nite in this list - RIP

Elvemage was a stupid pk er imo, but he was very famous.

Also early rsc you could wield knifes....not just one, several at once and the str bonus was very high!

There was a bug when they created mahogany and teak trees, in the tai bwo wannai (that correct spelling) village you could woodcut those trees and with every log a bird nest would drop.

I don't think many players know this.

PS. credits to the creator of this site, http://www.anzwers.org/free/jagex/

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

I don't remember the exact dates, but when I started in late 01, early 2002, L6vi was #1, and then he quit and TKS took #1 for a while before Choppermad got it. Not sure if this has been mentioned or not as this is the first time I'm viewing this thread and I don't have time to go through 8 pages :P.

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

Just a quick mistake find, the first player to 150m slayer is "toony001", you wrote "toony011" just a simple mistake, but fix it please incase others wish to look him up.

ALl in all, this is a great thread you got here man

Thank you :). I'll correct that in the next update. I also gotta add in some new exp records.

Does anyone have a map picture of the pre-bounty hunter Wilderness? I'm planning on making it interactive - much like TipIt's current world map. Instead of linking to guides, you would click an area and be redirected to a page with pictures of such area. I think this is fitting for the upcoming update.. plus it would be pretty cool.

Luckily I have this bookmarked :)

Nice! It's pretty hard to find world maps.. the Gower Archive (now long offline) used to contain every single RS1 world map. Anyways, I uploaded a couple of those world maps (11/26/2007, one in 2006, and one in 2004). Should those Imageshack images ever go offline (will eventually), you can find the pics here :):

http://rs2factsheet.freeforums.org/post110.html#p110

49.PNG

I found this bug from my other computer, date was 19. october 2005.

I remember being there.

Where is The Old Nite in this list - RIP

Elvemage was a stupid pk er imo, but he was very famous.

Also early rsc you could wield knifes....not just one, several at once and the str bonus was very high!

There was a bug when they created mahogany and teak trees, in the tai bwo wannai (that correct spelling) village you could woodcut those trees and with every log a bird nest would drop.

I don't think many players know this.

PS. credits to the creator of this site, http://www.anzwers.org/free/jagex/

Alright. Thank you

I don't remember the exact dates, but when I started in late 01, early 2002, L6vi was #1, and then he quit and TKS took #1 for a while before Choppermad got it. Not sure if this has been mentioned or not as this is the first time I'm viewing this thread and I don't have time to go through 8 pages :P.

Type "Runescape Classic Fact Sheet" on google and go to the first result. This one is rs2 only, the one there is for rsc. THanks for posting though :D

Ah, I love seeing how things change over a long time. Runescape is no different. I wonder what's in store in a few years. :3

Heh, I wonder the same :)