Third-age items, sets, and more

Scot

Okay, so I noticed that all the Third age items were renamed.

They used to be "3rd age" but they are now "Third-age". With this all their examines have changed also. I'll provide a list of them.

ID #6524 - Third-age amulet: Ancient mage protection enchanted in the Third-Age.

ID #6527 - Third-age full helmet: Ancient armour beaten from magical silver.

ID #6528 - Third-age kiteshield: Ancient armour beaten from magical silver.

ID #6523 - Third-age mage hat: Ancient mage protection enchanted in the Third-Age.

ID #6526 - Third-age platebody: Ancient armour beaten from magical silver.

ID #6525 - Third-age platelegs: Ancient armour beaten from magical silver.

ID #6519 - Third-age range coif: Ancient range protection crafted from white dragonhide.

ID #6518 - Third-age range legs: Ancient range protection crafted from white dragonhide.

ID #6517 - Third-age range top: Ancient range protection crafted from white dragonhide.

ID #6522 - Third-age robe: Ancient mage protection enchanted in the Third-Age.

ID #6521 - Third-age robe top: Ancient mage protection enchanted in the Third-Age.

ID #6520 - Third-age vambraces: Ancient range protection crafted from white dragonhide.

ID #7640 - Third-age mage set: Grand Exchange set containing a body, legs, amulet and hat.

ID #7641 - Third-age melee set: Grand Exchange set containing a helm, body, legs and kiteshield.

ID #7642 - Third-age ranger set: Grand Exchange set containing a coif, body, chaps and vambraces.

It also looks like they changed the examine for every set, adding either an "a" before the first peice of armor in the set, or an "an" for the adamant sets that I can see.

Also it looks as if you don't have the Third-age prayer set:

Name: Third-age prayer set

Image: (Don't have one currently)

Members: Yes

Unlocked by Quest: No

Stackable: No

Examine: Grand Exchange set containing a staff, cloak, wreath, top and bottoms.

Weight: 2 kg

Category: Armour

Sub-category: Treasure Trails

High/Low alchs: 0gp

GE ID: 19580 (Not sure if you need that or not)

Uses: To make buying/selling this item easier and to use less space in your bank.

Notes: If you try alch the set it says: "It's not a good idea to do that to an item set!". To get the armour inside, right click the g.e clerk and press Sets, then right click and press Exchange to get your armour.

Thanks scot, the items have been changed and you have been credited. As for the Third-age prayer set I'll add that in a little bit (if no one else does in the mean time).

EDIT: I have added the prayer set now. Thanks again. :)

howlin1eeveesig.png