25-Aug-10 Conquest

Toad

Not necessarily so, I cannot log in to RS right now but I am considering the possibilities with tactics. Scout seems to be cannon fodder but they can snipe out reaching archers and mages. Foot soldiers are basically cannon fodder, I don't see any use for them instead of tanking. Archer maybe a bit more useful than mage but after you snipe off the low hp targets the damage from mage becomes more important. Knight should be your backbone while a champion should be the ace in the hole. That is what I imagine anyway. I think chastise and vigilance are the most useful out of them all for cost effectiveness. Shield wall looks somewhat pointless when vigilance is in play.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rewards are essentially the same, the only new one is the deflector, which is +30 all defence. This one's a write-off, I'd say.

It has +10 magic (which is +8 better than a BSS, but no +3 prayer bonus) defense and +30 range defense. The only remotely useful thing I can think it would be is for rangers at arma...and even that's a stretch.

Meh, updates can't please everyone, I suppose, but this one seems like another Mobilizing Armies knockoff at first glace. Look forward to trying it, if only to say I did.

hzvjpwS.gif

schermafbeelding2010082l.png

Even better :D

Anyone else think that looks like 3rd age druid? :P

Loving the new clothing, but there is waaaay too many awesome things too choose from.

The minigame is amazing! Its what I thought and wanted MA to be! Screw rewards, I'm gonna no-life this just for giggles :D

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

Yeah so I'm pretty sure the new void shield is part of the new best TD setup, possibly best arma setup too. Arguably even bandos, but Idk if void > Bandos for dps.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

manyk.png

[hide=A funny conversation]Me:Have u wondered how my brassard, which leaves my chest bare, give about the same def as ur pile of rocks?

Friend:Hahaha

Friend:Maybe you are just good at blocking with your shoulder?

Me:Ahahahahaha[/hide]Rare drops: 4 D legs, 1 D skirt

Barrows items: 2 Verac's helms, 1 Dhorak's Greataxe, 1 Dhorak's platelegs, 2 Karil's leathertops, 1 Karil's crossbow, 1 Guthan's chainskirt

Quest cape achieved 28 Dec, 2009, lost with Nomad's Requiem, re-obtained on 19 Mar 2010.

Fire cape achieved 1 Nov 2010.

Yeah so I'm pretty sure the new void shield is part of the new best TD setup, possibly best arma setup too. Arguably even bandos, but Idk if void > Bandos for dps.

How so? You still have to switch the helm to get it's respective bonus.. The only difference now is that you can wear barrows gloves, and that means you gotta swap a rune defender, or a better shield, for the void shield.

How so? You still have to switch the helm to get it's respective bonus.. The only difference now is that you can wear barrows gloves, and that means you gotta swap a rune defender, or a better shield, for the void shield.

Lolwut

replace the void torso with karil/arma/dhide

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top