New clothes + Colour choices

canadiansmurf

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else find the fact your char keeps spinning when you try to add clothes really frustrating?

Also, how good are the new haircuts?

i do <_<

btw, new smithing outfit:

newoutfit.jpg

looks hawt <3:

Sacrificing efficiency for fun since 1991

angel2w.gif

Dreezer.png

Anyone else find the fact your char keeps spinning when you try to add clothes really frustrating?

Also, how good are the new haircuts?

Yes, that sucked.

newoutfitb.png

With that many belts on I can eat all I want, and I'll never get fat!

35b9enp.jpg

This is defentatley one of the best updates ever. HD clothes? tons of options? goodbye cookie cutter, hello ME!

awesomem.png

Ill probably play around with it more. but im LOVING this update. All the clothes are super detailed. Also, blue on white/silver has always been one of my fav color combos <3:

I think tomorrow i Revive my roleplaying thread... im sure we can make a ton of new characters now....

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

I got bored of waiting for my character to face me so I could see what various outfits and combinations looked like so I gave up. I hope they change that because it's super annoying. Great update though, I was starting to think the clothes were getting a bit stale.

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I don't want to wear those ugly armors anymore. Give def bonuses for clothes plox? :-# (Had to make a new sig with them)

newclothes.png

I got bored of waiting for my character to face me so I could see what various outfits and combinations looked like so I gave up. I hope they change that because it's super annoying. Great update though, I was starting to think the clothes were getting a bit stale.

Click your character with mouse and he/she will rotate

Sephy.png

Hold left mouse button to left side of your character to rotate left, right side to rotate right

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png