What 99 should i get?

warboy789

I am looking to get a second 99 and would like some peoples opinion on what 99 i should get! Btw i have about 40m to spend.

These are my current stats:

Attack 78

Strength 84

Defence 81

HP 84

Range 75

Magic 91

Prayer 60

Runecrafting 44

Construction 70

Agility 41

Herblore 38

Thieving 55

Crafting 71

Fletching 91

Slayer 64

Hunter 49

Mining 60

Smithing 55

Fishing 63

Firemaking 60

Woodcutting 72

Farming 33

Summoning 57

DAMMMMMMMM.png

On this Guy I'm going for a slayer for my first.

I'm sorry, but this thread isn't really about you. :unsure: Don't mean to come off as mean, but we're supposed to be choosing a 99 for the OP. :P

Whichever skill you like best

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

Go for agility, its fast and costs pretty much nothing if you grow the herbs for run pots while you train. Also, its one of the only 99s that you will actually use every day of your runescape career.

Fools_Taco.png

Go for agility, its fast and costs pretty much nothing if you grow the herbs for run pots while you train. Also, its one of the only 99s that you will actually use every day of your runescape career.

That is absolutely true. I'd go for 99 Agility.

Knoll%20Saleh.png

[hide=Drops]Dragon; Dagger:2 Med Helm:1

Barrows;

GWD; Tassey:1 Shard:2 Bandos Hilt:1 Bandos Boots:1

Corp; Arcane Sigil:1[/hide]

That is absolutely true. I'd go for 99 Agility.

I hope you realise how boring this skill is to train. If you're motivated sure, if not, dont.

Maybe go for two at once and swap as you get bored? be hecktic.

far2seedy.png

Meh, I find it's best to do whatever you feel like doing at the minute - got me a bunch of fairly decent skills, if I say so myself.

Basically: grinding = bad - do a skill because you feel like doing it.

Otherwise, if you want a fast 99 for the sake of having one, try magic with plankmake, fletching with mages, or fm on yews. Expensive, but fast.

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

I don't have any 99s, so feel free to disregard my opinion, but if you like chess, and do combat a lot, play conquest and spend the commendations on strength. I'm doing that as I type. (It's my opponent's turn.)

I'm planning to do this or something like it. I detest combat (probably because I suck) so I'm going to use all the commendations on something like defence.. for fun. Or strength.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

Follower of Guthix

The quill is a miracle, for it drinks darkness and sheds light.

Oh right, by the way, I'm a girl. No more calling me a guy you lot~

Get 99 fletching. Being able to make gravecreeper staves in dungeoneering is totally worth it.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Do something you enjoy basically. You'll get bored on something you don't.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

You can easily do 91-99 Fletching with 40M. So I'd recommend that. Or, Magic. Since you're already 91 in that as well.

lol you can do 91 - 99 for about 2m doing mage longs.

I said he could easily get it with 40M, implying that he wouldn't be spending all his money, but that obviously some would be lost. And you really think that 8 levels will come from cutting and stringing roughly 2K magic longbows?

You can easily do 91-99 Fletching with 40M. So I'd recommend that. Or, Magic. Since you're already 91 in that as well.

lol you can do 91 - 99 for about 2m doing mage longs.

I said he could easily get it with 40M, implying that he wouldn't be spending all his money, but that obviously some would be lost. And you really think that 8 levels will come from cutting and stringing roughly 2K magic longbows?

i think he meant 2m net cost.

And im guessing the OP doesnt really care about doing a skills he likes, he probably just wants to trim his cape.

in which case, fletching. (though magic is a cooler 99)