Blacknight's Runehead: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=blacknights

Rules:

-F2P CWRI

-60 min cap

-ALL STYLES

-Turrets Arena

-3 Sniper cap

WAR RECAP

Since I have no sound card in my PC I really don't know much what happened on audio and didn't get to lead at all, but we started out the fight with out pulling BK by 3 people. The fight was slightly even until BK started to drop numbers and we started to gain during the middle of the fight. We took the advantage and with our strong pile we K0'd almost every of their members, good calling and transitions by Amateurnoob and Gochance1 on audio. Our members started tanking and even dragging some of their piles which made us finish strong. Overall it was a fun and clean fight, respect to BK for not raging over a Cwa loss. You guys deserve a PKRI in the future unlike other clans :)

WAR START:

100825164002.png

WAR ENDING:

100825174215.png

WAR PICTURES:

100825163620.png

100825164016.png

100825164720.png

100825164809.png

100825165200.png

100825165257.png

100825165330.png

100825165341.png

100825165658.png

100825165821.png

100825170056.png

100825170317.png

100825173138.png

LKwy1.png

3eMwP.png

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gj guys... wish i could of made it!

thanks for the fight bk~!

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

I'd like to point out that baiting us in your recap -- the last line about raging -- is going to make us hunt you even more.

That being said, looks like you had a good performance. Nice job DF.

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

I'd like to point out that baiting us in your recap -- the last line about raging -- is going to make us hunt you even more.

I'd like to point out that you too have members baiting and complaining to us about how we do CWA, never thought I'd see Gladz stoop to the level of constantly baiting other clans about CWA, when you too have your share of CWA fights.

That being said, lordhotshot is a babe.icon_love.gif

6590ew.jpg

Looks like numbers held BK back, would like to see this matchup in PvP that's for sure. Goodjob Downfall.

Proud Ex Founder & Leader of Notorious, The clan everyone loved to hate.

MSN: [email protected] - PM me on here or MSN about joining

Gladz Pk Team - PM me to setup fights.

gladzgirltext2.png

My clan holds the record for the longest fight, My clan was the first clan to have a fight on RS2, My clan was the first clan to win a fight on RS2, My clan invented the name calling technique, My clan was the first clan to max options both in and out of the wilderness, My clan was the first clan to pk with 150 members, My clan was a part of the single biggest war between two clans, My clan holds the record for the largest turnout in history from one clan.

What has your clan done that's so special?

That's fine and all. I'd like to let you in on something though -- our members haven't been baiting since our little dispute. We're done with the childish baits and we're going to prove it in the wilderness. Once again, good job DownFall seems you won outright and with no reason to argue. Wasn't as close as I would expect or hope.

recruit10.gif

Proud Rider of Rohan for The Gladiatorz Clan

That's fine and all. I'd like to let you in on something though -- our members haven't been baiting since our little dispute. We're done with the childish baits and we're going to prove it in the wilderness.

dude do you listen to yourself? it's RUNESCAPE, you act like you're gunna jump us in Compton. you take this game way too seriously. "we're going to prove it in the wilderness." LMFAO REALLY? that's so far from intimidating it's reached the point of humor.

gj ladies and gents, wish i could've came!

archsupportei2.png

Thisbenathan.png

Downfall since day 1.

O NOES CWA! CRAZY IS ON THE LOOSE!

beast job Downfall <3:

-Steps back-

Watch out boys, There gunna make us lose our Ac gear again :ohnoes:

get a guide from Generaldesor and get ur addy sets stocked up

kristn.png

we're going to prove it in the wilderness.

Have fun continuously being lured such as the one I did the other day about hitting your AC LOL that was fun. Lordhotshot was obviously lured as I had pms on IRC "Lol coming to hit our ac yet?"

Continue hitting our ACs for our friends and I assure you, you will never get the fight that you want against us in PVP. I can do the same to you as I did TK, and all of their members will assure you they never had a fight against us.

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

O NOES CWA! CRAZY IS ON THE LOOSE!

beast job Downfall <3:

-Steps back-

Watch out boys, There gunna make us lose our Ac gear again :ohnoes:

get a guide from Generaldesor and get ur addy sets stocked up

Thanks for the tips man im sure it'd come in handy against such an almitey powerful clan like gladz who have done so much more than our clan and are so much better and are going to hunt us on our every trip, THANKS AGAIN! :razz:

I'd like to point out that nobody is intimidated by Gladiatorz Clan

OT: Thanks for the fight BK, was enjoyable even though I had to go about 20 minutes in :/

gf Bk had fun!

Human history is a long process of learning by f---ng up over and over again. It's haphazard and stupid, but we learn best by trial and error... and more error. :heh:

For every 5000 failures we have, we have someone that finds out something...

Looks like another topic Df will get empty threats from Gladz on..I had fun although I still never got piled D: Had like 30 kills though, lol. If it had been pvp I would have feasted, gf Bk and I'd have no problem fighting you in pvp. :thumbup:

bfmvbobby.jpg

:ohnoes:

tbh i kinda knew we would win

but that was like 1% of me thinking

i dident know %1 could be so kool!

good fite beekay

<3 you all

i knew you would pile me in the start of the fite <_< vanzant timmay you should of known better :lol:

free post count ftw?

Talk crap to me or about me. I talk crap back. Say it in my face, i'll say it back in yours.

If you dont like me.

Get over it or stay red mad, Cause i dont give a f. K?

big_8.gif

I'd like to point out that baiting us in your recap -- the last line about raging -- is going to make us hunt you even more. That being said, looks like you had a good performance. Nice job DF.

That's fine and all. I'd like to let you in on something though -- our members haven't been baiting since our little dispute. We're done with the childish baits and we're going to prove it in the wilderness. Once again, good job DownFall seems you won outright and with no reason to argue. Wasn't as close as I would expect or hope.

For starters..... there has been a couple clans that we have beating in cwa and have tried to force us in the wilderness, so we aren't directing this straight at Gladz or anyone else. Secondly Trying to scare us when we go into pvp isn't going to help your chances for fighting us in pvp.. I actually really wanted to war you guys in pvp. But now because of a couple of your posts I am totally against fighting you guys in pvp, and have lost lots of respect for your clan.

OT: goodfight Bk, I left in the middle of the fight because I was really tired and couldn't really pay attention. Oh and i tanked to halves the one time i got piled! :)

df.jpg

100925185951.png