[TWR] Downfall vs BK

DFWILL

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gladz. Here is what I will tell you. Downfall Will not fight you. They bearly do pvp as it is. Your wasting your time, do more constuctive things, or find a better rival that will actually give u a challenging fight, don't go after a clan that isn't afraid to home itself in CWA.

Gratz Df.

Your pulls have been pretty nice and your organization is good, all you have to do is take it to the wilderness more often.

warlordlol.gifProud to have been Tempted Killers Council

cudiimb.jpg

Tk since Day one to the end

Was just a bad day for us, we had atleast 10 no's on our sign up thread including myself, but good job none the less, maybe see you in pvp sometime.

We had about 8 no's and still had a great pull we got lucky, not to mention our CST unit was late getting here due to school, nonetheless our college unit/gmt was here and we did very well, for what we were given with myself being the only actual caller on, (other than Thehitman who cant call due to selling his sound card to buy his gf stuff) and Gochance who we use as a backup :o

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Gratz Df.

Your pulls have been pretty nice and your organization is good, all you have to do is take it to the wilderness more often.

I'm pretty sure DF have beaten every clan TK managed to beat in the wilderness, and considering TK had to close and reopen as a PVP clan you shouldn't really be telling them to PVP mate.

Grats DF, better luck next time BK.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

Gladz. Here is what I will tell you. Downfall Will not fight you. They bearly do pvp as it is. Your wasting your time, do more constuctive things, or find a better rival that will actually give u a challenging fight, don't go after a clan that isn't afraid to home itself in CWA.

There are so many errors in this post I do not even know where to begin. If you are going to try and flamebait a clan, at least make your sentence somewhat coherent.

Gratz Df.

I'm pretty sure DF have beaten every clan TK managed to beat in the wilderness, and considering TK had to close and reopen as a PVP clan you shouldn't really be telling them to PVP mate.

This has nothing to do with my ex clan, so lets leave them out of this?

I know they already do some pvp i would just like to see it more often.

They have some Quality wins over good clans and i think they can make a push and possibly compete for top 15-20 in the future if they keep up the pulls and go out abit more often.

Wasn't trying to troll if thats what your were thinking.

cudiimb.jpg

Gratz Df.

They have some Quality wins over good clans and i think they can make a push and possibly compete for top 15-20 in the future if they keep up the pulls and go out abit more often.

I bolded and coloured what you said which caused me to defend my allies. I only stated that you, of all people, shouldn't be telling/advising Downfall with what to do when your clan had to reopen as a PVP clan and not take the initial steps up into PVP warring from CWA like Downfall have. Not trying to troll TK by all means, so don't be offended. I'm just saying you shouldn't be advising DF what's best lol.

Genesis Leader

Gratz Df.

I bolded and coloured what you said which caused me to defend my allies. I only stated that you, of all people, shouldn't be telling/advising Downfall with what to do when your clan had to reopen as a PVP clan and not take the initial steps up into PVP warring from CWA like Downfall have. Not trying to troll TK by all means, so don't be offended. I'm just saying you shouldn't be advising DF what's best lol.

Alright I understand, gonna end it with this post, i dont want it to go offtopic.

cudiimb.jpg

:thumbup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good fight BK.

Well take it from a person who isnt that big of a fan of CWA.. and is still in Downfall - I wouldn't go as far as labeling us as a strictly CWA clan. We do PvP and we do have PvP wars.. and from what I've noticed, the biggest challenge has been finding appropriate clans to war in PvP...

As far as Gladz goes, they're not the first clan who have tried to bully us into warring them. I'm glad we're not.. cause until crazy and his clanmates realize this is just a game, and we're not into little childish behaviour, they won't be getting a war.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Not very smart bait to Gladz from Thehitman, but seriously Gladz, step over it. You lost a fight by one kill, even if it was a draw, DownFall had less options, so they were the better clan.

Nice win DF, looks like it was a good game of scape! :thumbup:

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

Gratz Df.

We're used to it, and I'll believe that IMB was more encouraging us to do more pvp, while others stress more "lulz cwa". No one likes to be pressured into doing something, however people do enjoy encouragement.

6590ew.jpg

I have no sound card in my PC

100825164002.png

Lol'd :P

Gratz DF, nice pull and a solid win. Looked like BK lost a lot of people towards the end of the war though, musta been tough on their part, so props to them.

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

Good fight BK.

Well take it from a person who isnt that big of a fan of CWA.. and is still in Downfall - I wouldn't go as far as labeling us as a strictly CWA clan. We do PvP and we do have PvP wars.. and from what I've noticed, the biggest challenge has been finding appropriate clans to war in PvP...

Solace, CR, BK, Runescape Elites, Collision, Gladz, The Rising, Poison, 'THE', The Moon Clan, and Ascension could all be potential good fights for Downfall in the PvP arena. I'm looking forward to seeing those fights in the future. :thumbup:

Proud Gladiator

gladzorgrespected.png

Good fight BK.

Solace, CR, BK, Runescape Elites, Collision, Gladz, The Rising, Poison, 'THE', The Moon Clan, and Ascension could all be potential good fights for Downfall in the PvP arena. I'm looking forward to seeing those fights in the future. :thumbup:

We have warred Poison, and the moonclan(I think), Maybe even ascension (just for practice)... Seeing as we are allies with them. Also you put Cr? They are top 10, I don't think we are anywhere near the same level as them. We won't war gladz because of recent events. Also most of those clans will either pull like 10 more than us to pvp or 10 less than us making it unfair for us or them.

df.jpg

100925185951.png

Good fight BK.

I'd like to see you war some of these clans.

Genesis Leader

Good fight BK.

I'd like to see you war some of these clans.

Gladz has fought :

BK

Collision

Poision - Unsure

TMC

Solace

in pvp. The others which would be The rising who currently pulls 180 to preps, and THE clan who are long time allies with.

They bearly do pvp as it is.

black-bear.jpg

You may debate all you like about Downfall and BK in this topic. But please, if you've got something to say about the DF v Gladz rivalry that's so important, you can make a topic about it in Clan Discussions (provided it follows our rules n' guidelines.)

hzvjpwS.gif

I wasn't joking when I said to drop the DF / Gladz discussion. If you want to discuss it, make a (civilized) topic about it in Clan Discussion. Continue going off topic and you can be sure to find a warning or a suspension in your lap, sorry.

hzvjpwS.gif