What player type are you?

Riemis

According to Richard Bartle there are 4 player types in MUDs (Multi User Dungeons, like DeviousMUD, the first version of RuneScape) and MMORPGs (Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games, like RUneScape and WoW)

You can take a quiz here (link is also below if you don't trust it), so you can see in which category you fit best!

Link to the quiz: http://www.gamerdna.com/quizzes/bartle-test-of-gamer-psychology/take?cobrand=

Please note: when you are thinking about RuneScape, not all questions can be answered they way they should be answered, since some answers would be impossible for RuneScape.

The 4 player types are:

-Killer (Acting with Players)

-Socializer (Interacting with Players)

-Achiever (Acting with Environment)

-Explorer (Interacting with Environment)

My outcome:

32334808.png?force=true

Now post yours! :thumbsup:

Kaida23.png

That was fun, and the quiz bot was hilarious. :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Old school pker, so I guess I am the Killer type. ;-)

totse00000.png

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

32350010.png

I'm not that surprised, I'm more of a lone wolf who likes to find out new things in a game and RS is one of the few, well the only MMO -RPG game I like, others are mostly singleplayer.

Sephy.png

Explorer

The Explorer motto: "No stone unturned!" Description:

It's not so much the wandering around and poking about, but that euphoric eureka moment the Explorer strives for. The joys of discovery do not necessarily involve geography, real or virtual. They may derive from the mental road less traveled, the uncovering of esoteric or hidden knowledge and it's creative application. Explorers make great theory crafters. The most infinitesimal bit of newness can deliver the most delicious zing to an Explorer.

Secondary influences

* Explorer Socializers are the glue of the online world. Not only do they like to delve in to find all the cool stuff, but they also enjoy sharing that knowledge with others. Explorer socializers power the wikis, maps, forums and theory craft sites of the gamer world.

dident want to register so:

esplorer: 87% new things are more fun then old things, even if totaly useless.

socaliser: 73% runescape without people to talk to is unplayble

killer: 27% i pk/pvp about as much as i fly around in a cape shooting lasers from my eyes. and monster hunting is not one of my fav things to do also.

achiver: 13% i have low stats, i wonder why...

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

Socializer (80%) - Talking is a really big must for me in an MMORPG. It's a great part of the fun involved.

Achiever (53%) - I like going for goals, but I'm kinda lazy most of the time.

Explorer (47%) - Exploring new places isn't really what I'm used to.

Killer (20%) - Ever wondered why I don't PvP?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

• 2 weeks later...

Explorer (73%) Achievers (67%) have been there, done that and have the t-shirt...in fact they have a plethora of t-shirts, badges, trophies and other rewards. EAs are the completionists of the gamer world. They like to find new places, quests, easter eggs, unlocks, maps etc. and check them off as have, visited or beaten. Like real world travelers, EAs enjoy collecting memorabilia that helps them relive their experiences later.

34zljex.png

Huzzah.png