What are YOU doing on bonus XP weekend?

stonewall337

Is the exp weekend still active the whole monday, or does it end at 00:00?

I'm sure it lasts all of monday and ends at the 00:00 on the monday. :)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just played all day, and all morning, then all day again. I'm getting 99 cooking.

What's the point in nolifing it like that? :unsure: Forgive me for asking but I'd understand a little if it was something that'd take a while - eg 99 Smithing - but cooking really is fast enough to level without doing all nighters for it. :unsure:

And then again you're only getting .1X exp more..... you really that desperate for this 99?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Turned my whole keyboard into one giant mousekey pad and got 96 (Like 10K from 97) - 99 Herblore in 45 minutes with that. =). Expected it to take like 5 - 7 hours... Trying to buy 99 Smithing and Crafting now.

Did you use a different key for movement? (so it takes two keys, one to move, one to click)

Otherwise this is considered as cheating according to Jagex, better play safe and build in an extra key here and there.

I'm soooo getting mousekeys for 99 fishing, the barbarian way. :-D

I don't get it why people are still so worked up about sword who likes to bothunt... #-o

I don't get it why people are still so worked up about sword who likes to bothunt... #-o

I think it's called we're tired of him beating the poor dead horse that is the subject of bots and wish he'd find something else to talk about.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

I think it's called we're tired of him beating the poor dead horse that is the subject of bots and wish he'd find something else to talk about.

TBH, I find it funny.

He's 12, and reports people who don't talk, but he can't see chat. Yet, he probably bots himself, as he's 12 ofc.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

TBH, I find it funny.

He's 12, and reports people who don't talk, but he can't see chat. Yet, he probably bots himself, as he's 12 ofc.

I lol every time I think about it. The bot hunter who can't talk.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

TBH, I find it funny.

Just saw this in another thread, beginning to dawn to me where the hatred is coming from, lol... :rolleyes:

TBH, I find it funny.

Just saw this in another thread, beginning to dawn to me where the hatred is coming from, lol... :rolleyes:

It's because that "bothunter" kid is very annoying. He isn't going to accomplish jack-[cabbage] IMO. It's also funny that he's 12 and can't use free chat while attempting to do so.

OT: Just got 78 herblore, still sniping supplies. =]

Eifstone.png

Casually (Which for me means doing the usual mousekeys at a fast pace.) training smithing.

I have yet to do summoning and two more dungeon floors. Im already at .1 double xp thing. Hence I am slowing down to a more casual pace compared to before.

Be glad when its finished so I can continue normal training. I hope this doesnt happen again for another 600 days minimum if not forever.

At .1 I can finally go a for a wee before im bursting and forced to log out and do bank pin again. :rolleyes:

Casually (Which for me means doing the usual mousekeys at a fast pace.) training smithing.

I have yet to do summoning and two more dungeon floors. Im already at .1 double xp thing. Hence I am slowing down to a more casual pace compared to before.

Be glad when its finished so I can continue normal training. I hope this doesnt happen again for another 600 days minimum if not forever.

At .1 I can finally go a for a wee before im bursting and forced to log out and do bank pin again. :rolleyes:

Haha, Funny to see I'm not the only one who doesn't like Bank PIN during BEW.

Just reached 7:30, I'm incredibly bored with runecrafting, so I'll pay Ape Atoll course a little visit.

WarBlastoise.png

i'm only 3:00~ in and i've gotten 59->70 construction and 67->70 farming... 86->87 firemaking, but i'm gonna hope to at least get to level 90 before the weekend is over.

Did you know...

... that when you click on an object in the Construction Skill guide, the materials needed show up in your chat box? (Thanks to adamantcheses!)

TBH, I find it funny.

It's because that "bothunter" kid is very annoying. He isn't going to accomplish jack-[cabbage] IMO. It's also funny that he's 12 and can't use free chat while attempting to do so.

Not really, everything is crashing.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Despite all those planning "ooh I'm going to rc the first hour, agility second..." I still haven't gotten around doing anything. All the excitement and motivation down the drain whoosh T_T

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

[hide=]

TBH, I find it funny.

[/hide]

Not really, everything is crashing.

With the excepion of cadantine potions (unf). =D

Edited by Laura
Hide tags. ;)
Eifstone.png