What are YOU doing on bonus XP weekend?

stonewall337

1.) Spirit-Mages-Palms

2.) Smithing adamantite plates

3.) After i hit 1.1, i'll probably just do random things..

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A choppy chop fast Tree and Fruit Tree run, then mix 12k potions (11k irits and then 500 super run restores and anti dragon fire, these will be upgraded when i get to the desired level).

After that i might just do random stuff, like RC or Slayer.

Is it possible to mix 12k potions bfore the counter goes below 2.0x?

My plan already started.. Got 40m worth of herbs I'm going to sell a few days before, and I've bought 2nds for 98 summoning.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Check my spirit tree. Hit the agility bit of the circus. Make flatpack teak dining tables. I think I've spent 13M on teak logs/planks, then another 18M on planking the logs at the lumberyard.

Tip about trees for healthchecks: be sure to plant your trees a bit earlier than usual. Had a friend get hit with none of his trees being fully grown at the start of last year's BEW.

imevil.jpg

I plan on making nothing. I don't plan on playing. Double xp for about three hours is NOT a good reason for me to spend some money on a game.

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I plan on making nothing. I don't plan on playing. Double xp for about three hours is NOT a good reason for me to spend some money on a game.

Well if youll ever be playing again you spend 5 euros to save like 4+ hours, it's efficient. :mrgreen:

Personally I'm going to get 90 smithing and then make like 7-9k wines (depending on how many jugs still buy) to get 94 cooking or something. After that dung or idk maybe pyramid plunder.

2dvjurb.png

I'll probably do a bunch of Dungeoneering floors since it's my only skill that's below level 75. Once the multiplier hits 1.1x I'll probably burn up some charms to get a few Summoning levels. I suppose I should work a tree run or two in there somewhere.

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

A small amount of Herblore in the beginning, then I will proceed to do Firemaking. Since if I someday want 99 in Firemaking, I won't have to go all the way with that skill...

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

As I cant do Summoning or Herblore (cant buy anything), I'll be doing

- Circus (which is at the Sawmill)

- Farming trees (5 magics, 5 palms, 1 calquat, about 300-400k xp in 5 mins lol)

- Agility

- Slayer

- Maybe some magic to get it closer to 99

Jabawoki13.png

Jabawoki13.png

Achievement Diaries

Completed: Lumbridge, Falador, Seers, Varrock, Fremennik and Karamja

Finished Hard: Ardougne

Music Tracks - 703/704

Nomad killed at 114 combat Slayer drops: Black Mask x2 Clue scroll rewards: Guthix Platebody - 900k, Guthix F Helm 1mil, Bandos Kite - 2.3mil

Circus.

Quickly teleport to a 1-click bank. Then herblore, herblore, and more herblore. Will go from 84 to 91. Maybe to 92 if more supplies buy.

Then probably a mix of Slayer & Dung. until my multiplier gets to 1.1 and then use up about 4K charms to go to 92 Summoning.

Lord_Porus.png

Agility or dungeoneering.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

dungeoneering because I'm poor

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

will try to get 99 herb from 96. I got 1k ovld banked, need more herbs though, MTK and farming should be enough. Then DGing...

An optimist will tell you the glass is half-full; the pessimist, half-empty; and the engineer will tell you the glass is twice the size it needs to be.

How much do you plan on spending?

I don't know yet. I haven't checked to see how many shards I need yet. I'm sure that I'll probably need at least three million gp's worth though, since that's how much I had to spend last time.

What skills do you plan on training?

Herblore and Summoning for certain. Haven't decided what else yet. Too busy competing for pot seconds.

How you plan on playing more then normal?

Well, normally I only do just enough herblore for Shattered Heart rocks and hardly any work on Summoning due to being too busy doing SH junk to do Slayer for charms.

Expecting to get any 99's?

Ha. No. None of my skills are anywhere near close enough to 99 to get it during that weekend.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Gonna do a bit of Farming for WGS, then a bit of Agility, or any skill that doesn't require competitive resources. Herblore's too difficult a market to get in right now, but I'll take advantage of the inevitable crash after the end of the weekend. I'm a bit annoyed at myself for leaving Farming (need 62, have 57) and Herblore (need 63, have 56) last of my quest requirements.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

1. I have been stocking herbs all year from MTK, so I should have enough for like 4 or 5 levels.

2. After that (should really only be a few hours on number 1), I have 2000 mith bars I just smelted, ready to be smithed.

3. I have been trying to get all 70+ recently, so I think maybe i'll head to ape atoll for agility.

4. Dungeoneering. I love it, but it is hard to find a good team when you're only level ~50.

Like others, I already used my charms very recently. I used only about 6-8 mil to pay for seconds. I don't really plan to play more than usual, so I might not even get that much into DGing. I didn't think i was going to get that into bonus exp weekend, but i decided it makes more sense to pre-make the herb pots so i can be ready to just add the seconds to maximize the exp. Should be a good time.

Steviej.png

My account spent most of the last 10 months "locked"

Cooking. Im to lazy to do anything else...

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]