Gladz + friends vs Df + friends unplanned

Crazy723

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think you're the reason we're not in pvp then lol, keep strokin that ego. Wouldn't bring T0 into it just because they hold an opinion on the matter.

What exactly would be the reason your not in PVP. Its 2010, no troll intented, just a question on interest.

You have T0 to call, why didn't you? We saw you had Vanzant with you and were attempting to mass BK of course we're going to call friends lol.

Downfall don't call us because they're not obsessed for a win topic. You're making your clan look so horrible on these forums. Please can you just give it a rest, accept you lost a CWA fight and leave this obsession alone?

You do realize that if I was really so obsessed I would have made an actual fight recap topic correct? It's a video topic... it's time you stop being so obsessed with "defending" your allies. It's a video of us fighting them in PvP it's not like I went and made some elaborate post saying "Yeah we massed up hit DF they remassed with some friends so we called friends and just messed them up yeahhhhh buddy good fight df" is it? Seriously, it's a video topic I suggest you all leave this obsession alone considering you're just as guilty of it as I am.

I posted because you, yes you Crazy brought T0 up in a Gladz v DF topic. I'll show you. Whereas you're still posting because...actually I don't know. Good luck getting your fight.

Yes, I brought you up because they were whining about us calling our friends aka 'The'. You're still posting because you believe that you and your little alliance are completely innocent in all of this, when you're definitely not. Thank you for the good luck, we already got our revenge in PvP aka this topic. I haven't seen DF out in wilderness since then.

"Our little alliance" - Sorry your mad yours died when Bk left :wall:

"Innocent in all of this" - We're not the ones mad about losing to a clan Twice/Three times in a row so now we resort to hitting there ac trips for these topics. And i don't see where T0 has got involved with our fights/you hitting one ac trip at all. Your logic is clearly flawed if you think T0 or any of our allies we're there. 1 Bk member was and one other who's clan less.

We havn't been in the wilderness because yes tbh we're all scared that Gladz will come hit us and kill our clan we're really sorry about that.

./End-sarcasm

If you think you're the reason we're not in pvp then lol, keep strokin that ego. Wouldn't bring T0 into it just because they hold an opinion on the matter.

What exactly would be the reason your not in PVP. Its 2010, no troll intented, just a question on interest.

Sometimes we'll do Pvp, sometimes we'll sit back and enjoy a cwa war.

What we do is nothing to be concerned about by you. We do what ever we want(To an extent) not what other clan's want us to do.

What we do is nothing to be concerned about by you. We do what ever we want(To an extent) not what other clan's want us to do.

Personally I sometimes wonder to myself how clans would cope if cwa was removed again, or even multiway BH came about once more. Either way, I post and concern myself about what I want. Going off my memory, of when I was in downfall. There was always a clan that would prevent downfall from going into Pvp. First it was DK then PH then TK now that they have all gone, or lost interest in you. Shouldn't Pk trips be constant within Downfall, or is there still something holding you back. I mean, personally I've seen downfall do wars in PvP and for that I congratulate you, however I'm more then sure that you making 2 clans which are far better then yourselves has ended with you camping cwa. Those two clans would have to be Solace - but it seems they lost interest with downfall, and Gladz.

I highly doubt you could blame being a small clan either. I've seen on numerous occiasions that clans such as Collision, Blacknights, Gladz, Poison and probably others have gone out pking and found action within wild. Each of those clans either has 5 less or 10 more members then yourself. This is without counting your retireds or inactives if you still have that list.

Personally I sometimes wonder to myself how clans would cope if cwa was removed again, or even multiway BH came about once more. Either way, I post and concern myself about what I want. Going off my memory, of when I was in downfall. There was always a clan that would prevent downfall from going into Pvp. First it was DK then PH then TK now that they have all gone, or lost interest in you. Shouldn't Pk trips be constant within Downfall, or is there still something holding you back. I mean, personally I've seen downfall do wars in PvP and for that I congratulate you, however I'm more then sure that you making 2 clans which are far better then yourselves has ended with you camping cwa. Those two clans would have to be Solace - but it seems they lost interest with downfall, and Gladz.

I highly doubt you could blame being a small clan either. I've seen on numerous occiasions that clans such as Collision, Blacknights, Gladz, Poison and probably others have gone out pking and found action within wild. Each of those clans either has 5 less or 10 more members then yourself. This is without counting your retireds or inactives if you still have that list.

wat.

It's a game....

Edit: There is more to a clan than just F2p Pvp, Maybe Tk died because that's all they ever did (No flame intended of course) :|.

wat.

It's a game....

Then you should try experiencing all the aspects of this game. :thumbup:

To answer your question good sir, I must throw a handful of excuses at you, in which you will troll and say LOLOOLOLOLOL that's weak. Basically Dan wants to take it slow in warring because The Hitman is busy in life, and many people are starting school up. He wants to allow them to get into the flow of their schedule and then start warring more. Do I agree with it? Yes and no. It's not just pvp, we've stopped doing wars in general compared to what we used to do.

I hope this satisfies your everlasting concern for Downfall Clan on Runescape.com

6590ew.jpg

You have T0 to call, why didn't you? We saw you had Vanzant with you and were attempting to mass BK of course we're going to call friends lol.

Downfall don't call us because they're not obsessed for a win topic. You're making your clan look so horrible on these forums. Please can you just give it a rest, accept you lost a CWA fight and leave this obsession alone?

You do realize that if I was really so obsessed I would have made an actual fight recap topic correct? It's a video topic... it's time you stop being so obsessed with "defending" your allies. It's a video of us fighting them in PvP it's not like I went and made some elaborate post saying "Yeah we massed up hit DF they remassed with some friends so we called friends and just messed them up yeahhhhh buddy good fight df" is it? Seriously, it's a video topic I suggest you all leave this obsession alone considering you're just as guilty of it as I am.

I posted because you, yes you Crazy brought T0 up in a Gladz v DF topic. I'll show you. Whereas you're still posting because...actually I don't know. Good luck getting your fight.

Yes, I brought you up because they were whining about us calling our friends aka 'The'. You're still posting because you believe that you and your little alliance are completely innocent in all of this, when you're definitely not. Thank you for the good luck, we already got our revenge in PvP aka this topic. I haven't seen DF out in wilderness since then.

"Our little alliance" - Sorry your mad yours died when Bk left :wall:

"Innocent in all of this" - We're not the ones mad about losing to a clan Twice/Three times in a row so now we resort to hitting there ac trips for these topics. And i don't see where T0 has got involved with our fights/you hitting one ac trip at all. Your logic is clearly flawed if you think T0 or any of our allies we're there. 1 Bk member was and one other who's clan less.

We havn't been in the wilderness because yes tbh we're all scared that Gladz will come hit us and kill our clan we're really sorry about that.

./End-sarcasm

Lets not resort to flaming an alliance about being dead :-D You might be biting off more than you can chew with that one. Or if you wish I am sure TA would be willing to set up a fight with yours to show truly how dead we are.

It will consist of the full TA as well. TMRD (yes we will probably get many of those darn TT officials that are TMRD), Gladz, THE, and Jagz should they want to come.

We will show you what a dead alliance can truly do.

Keep your petty attacks between you and Gladz. Do not involve all of TA unless you want all of TA involved.

flamesig.jpg

Not sure how some are involving Bk into this. I wasn't on when this took place, but I'm not sure if any Bk took place in this. Someone explain for me please :P

Vanzant

Bk Leader

Looking for a war? Contact me <3

RSN: Vanzant

Bk Forums Account: Anthony

Msn: [email protected]

IRC: Irc.swiftirc.net #blacknights

Care to join Bk? Sign up at www.rs-blacknights.com!

It's all done now. Gladz offically crashed Downfall in their PVP agginest SOK. All bets are off now. Which is a great thing. :twisted:

Good Luck on youalls future fights Gladz. :thumbup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

It's all done now. Gladz offically crashed Downfall in their PVP agginest SOK. All bets are off now. Which is a great thing. :twisted:

Im sure downfall won't do anything. And of course if they do...well #thetitans for an ac gladz. I'm sure we would be glad to help you

Im sure downfall won't do anything. And of course if they do...well #thetitans for an ac gladz. I'm sure we would be glad to help you

We're not going to crash lol icon_thumbsu.gif, and in b4 you claim it's because of what you just posted.

6590ew.jpg

We're not going to crash lol icon_thumbsu.gif, and in b4 you claim it's because of what you just posted.

I wasn't going to claim anything. I knew Downfall would more or less likely not crash, and offered an AC to make the wild a safer place!

I wasn't going to claim anything. I knew Downfall would more or less likely not crash, and offered an AC to make the wild a safer place!

Then I will contact you next time if a clan crashes us! Ily mate, and good to see you active on Tip.it again icon_love.gif

6590ew.jpg

Then I will contact you next time if a clan crashes us! Ily mate, and good to see you active on Tip.it again icon_love.gif

You'd actually have to go out to the big bad wilderness for that to happen :thumbup: but yes, im sure we would be happy to ac for you aswell. #thetitans If you need it.

Edit: No problem for getting active again xoxoxo <3:

You'd actually have to go out to the big bad wilderness for that to happen :thumbup: but yes, im sure we would be happy to ac for you aswell. #thetitans If you need it.

We were out in that big bad wilderness twice today icon_ohnoes.gif

6590ew.jpg

oh my oh my, looks like i'll have to get out my calender to see when the moon alines itself with mars so that we can get prepared for the next time you may need a possible ac. How exciting. :ohnoes:

oh my oh my, looks like i'll have to get out my calender to see when the moon alines itself with mars so that we can get prepared for the next time you may need a possible ac. How exciting. :ohnoes:

It appears as if that day is approaching faster than you think unsure.gif

6590ew.jpg

It appears as if that day is approaching faster than you think unsure.gif

I'll be waiting xoxoxoxo <3:

Here's an idea: butt out and mind your own business? Cool?

What's downfall to you exactly? Why this little grudge against us?

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Iam sure Downfall wont Ryan, but from my others boys... it's a whole different story. And if TT wants to help an No Honored clan, well that's gona be intreasting.

"AC"ing..... btw... :rolleyes:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember

Here's an idea: butt out and mind your own business? Cool?

What's downfall to you exactly? Why this little grudge against us?

If its on public forums, im sure its for everyone to see. Therefore it is valid to the opinon of everyone.

Iam sure Downfall wont Ryan, but from my others boys... it's a whole different story. And if TT wants to help an No Honored clan, well that's gona be intreasting.

"AC"ing..... btw... :rolleyes:

Gladz is far from no honor. They interfered in one of your fights, for whatever reason. However if you consider Gladz's past especially with there rivals they have never been crashing wars. However they did do hunts etc. Why wouldn't we help gladz, there respectful and they keep to themselves unless they have a rivalry. They have a strong community and obviously they have no problem with us. Hell, a few weeks ago, Gladz and a few TT fought together.