Most Respected Clan

Makaaveli

I would normally look at a number of things, like warring ability but more importantly, their conduct as a whole and individually towards others. So the clans I respect the most are those who show the most respect to others. From what I've seen, SE and T0 are fairly good.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clan Europe, Poison, True 0wnage.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every clan has their flamers and thus it's hard to find one that keeps those people really under control. Since I haven't been reading very many Tip.it topics the last year during my time in the armed forces then I'm going to go with my view before I left. I'd say CR from that time because they were smaller then and hadn't had the new influx of members (if I remember correctly). I'm sure their topics are good now as well if they're made by mostly the same people.

EDIT: I'm not sure if CE really counts as a clan in my eyes but I have to agree - haven't witnessed any flames on their topics, respect.

As of the mention of Poison in this topic - after having their members troll on every BK topic and all the flames coming from them prior to our war then I really can't say they are even close to being the most honourable. Of course my view can be called bias but the facts just speak for themselves. Just my two cents.

puuloppgs5.png

bk.png

Proud BlacKnights Emeritius

Clan Europe & True 0wnage

Honourable clans with good warring abilities, barely causing troubles (unless Jack is on a trolling streak <3: ilu bro)

Ex Retaliation High Council | Ex Legendz High Council

lgzfriendly.png

#Legendz on IRC

Proud to have been a Power Ranger

Nobody is scared or intimidated by the great Lovelost.

You had to call me "The Great".

But seriously Will, I'm hardly ever on tip it anymore, you can call me Ryan from now on. You have my permisson.

Your sarcasm detector has failed.

And I think you meant permission*.

Who Is Lovelost Really?

no one cares.

Oh SNAP !!!! It's ON NOW!!!

BTW, I like how CE handles their stuff. :thumbup:

Sigma NU

MOST Anticipated but still underrated

Silent Ember