Favorite quotes, expressions or sayings.

Guest Rob

"True knowledge exists in knowing that you know nothing." - Socrates

"You may not realize it, but you are already dead." - Kenshiro

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

You have no idea how boring everything was before I met you.

Life's funny. To a kid, time always drags. Suddenly you're fifty. All that's left of your childhood... fits in a rusty little box.

She amuses herself with silly questions about the world below, such as "How many people are having an orgasm right now?" ... Fifteen.

I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not [bleep], like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together, in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

"So there I am, in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at about 3 o'clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&Ms to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door, and mentions there's a little sweets shop on the edge of town. So - we go. And - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby, breaking into that little sweets shop, eh. Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopkeeper and his son... that's a different story altogether. I had to beat them to death with their own shoes. Nasty business, really, but sure enough I got the M&Ms, and Ozzy went on stage and did a great show."

:shades:

Inb4 Lenin and his Warhammer 40k quotes :grin:

The enemy of my enemy is the next to die. :unsure:

One I live by: "Embrace the pain, make it your friend. For if it is your friend, then you are not afraid of it, and if you aren't afraid of it, it cannot hurt you. No fear, no pain." :thumbup:

We avoid risks in life to make it safely to death.

"Kill a man, one is a murderer; Kill a million, a conqueror; Kill them all, a god." Jean Rostand.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

"We should live with the seriousness of a child at play" - Nietzche

"Someone with intelligence, is someone who believes what your believe, and agrees with what you agree.

Someone with genius, is someone who has said something you've yet to say. " - Idk

ok enough of super srs:

ok yea thats all i have.

I'm not into inspiration quotes, though I could post billions of song lyrics I treasure, they wouldn't mean anything to anyone here I presume.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

"I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not [bleep], like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together, in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane."

"I'M A GOOD GIRL I AM!"

Hahaha. Sorry. I just watched My Fair Lady. xD Good ol' Audrey.

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.

If people bring so much courage to this world the world has to kill them to break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these things you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry.

From A Farewell to Arms, Ernest Hemingway.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Yay, I can post family guy quotes and stuff!

"Stewie: How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off."

"Peter (when he's hungover): This sucks worse than that time I went to that museum. (Flashback to childhood, standing in museum looking at dinosaur

skeltons.)

Peter (as a child): Why did all the dinosaurs die out?

Man at Museum: Because you touch yourself at night."

"Stewie (his voice getting progressively higher): Oh I know it hurts now Brian, but look at the bright side: you have some new material for that novel you've been writing. You know...the novel you've been workin' on? You know the the one, uh, you've been workin on for three years? You know the novel. Got somethin' new to write about now. You know? Maybe a, maybe a main character gets into a relationship and suffers a little heartbreak? Somethin' like what... what you've just been through? Draw from real life experience? Little, little heartbreak? You know? Work it into the story? Make the characters a little more three dimensional? Little, uh, richer experience for the reader? Make those second hundred pages really keep the reader guessing what's going to happen? Some twists and turns? A little epilogue? Everybody learns that the hero's journey isn't always a happy one? (Voice returns to normal.) Oh, I look forward to reading it. "

"Brain: Ugh, I can't beileve you're serving a three year sentance, it seems so harsh.

Lois: Well, the only upside is that it's given me time to think about why I ended up in here. I guess I was stealin' because I was so sick of the same old routine. I felt like I had a void in my life, like, like, there was a secret hole in me...

Quagmire: Oh God!

Lois:...and I was tryin' to fill that hole with all kinds of expensive objects, and things...

Quagmire: Oh God!!!

Lois: ...and I felt wonderful with all those things fillin' that hole.

Quagmire: Oh God!!!!!!

Lois: I did this to myself, so I'm just gonna have to lay back and let the penal system teach me a lesson.

Quagmire: That one is also sexual. "

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move. - H.H.G.T.T.G.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Without good, no evil. Without want, no lack. Without desire, no need. The circuit is one, and one is the machine.

Saw it only a few days ago and I really like it :P.

Also

"I kill therefore I am"

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Everything begins somewhere, although many physicists disagree. - Pratchett

There's always time for another last minute. - Also Pratchett. ;P

And finally (again by Pratchett)...

Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that, in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Murphy's Military Law: If at first you don't succeed, call in the air strike.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria!

Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

You have no idea how boring everything was before I met you.

Life's funny. To a kid, time always drags. Suddenly you're fifty. All that's left of your childhood... fits in a rusty little box.

She amuses herself with silly questions about the world below, such as "How many people are having an orgasm right now?" ... Fifteen.

I wanted so badly to lie down next to her on the couch, to wrap my arms around her and sleep. Not [bleep], like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together, in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked the courage and she had a boyfriend and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was drizzle and she was a hurricane.

That last one is genius, I love that book

GG.gif

You cant be old and wise without being young and stupid.

You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it. -- Anonymous

If one door opens to another one closed, I hope you keep on walking till you find the window -- Rascal Flatts

I know in reality we can't be together, so I just close my eyes and you're right here with me... in my dreams you're mine forever. -- Anonymous

Without hope there can be no disappointmentbut without disappointment, there can be no happiness. -- Me ^.^

And I dont want the world to see me, cause I dont think that theyd understand. When everythings made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am -- Goo Goo Dolls

Some people see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not

"We'd be good together don't you think?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I'll break your heart."

"Maybe I'll break yours."

"Nobody breaks my heart."

We'll sneak out while they sleep

And sail off in the night.

We'll come clean and start over the rest of our lives.

When we're gone, we'll stay gone.

Out of sight, out of mind.

It's not too late,

We have the rest of our lives.