Why everyone is rs should have an explorers ring

o_ztejas_o

Its great when you get an awesome drop on a pvp world, for example, I recently got a seren statuette (1m). Going around doing my dailies, (I had all my cash with me) I teled to lumby and switched to a pvp world, sold my statue, and went up to the bank. I got all of my combat gear out and was going to go to the ge. Because I'm an idiot I teled to varrock with 8M CASH AND A WHIP IN THE MIDDLE OF A PVP WORLD. I didn't realize it until I saw someone using ancients in varrock square, I didn't see anyone he could be attacking, oh wait! HE WAS ATTACKING ME! I didn't have any food or teles with me, not even a glory. Frozen solid 10 steps away from the bank, my life flashing before my eyes (okay maybe it wasn't that dramatic) it came to me like a light in the dark. The gold explorers ring, a beacon of hope, a last chance. With 12m resting on the line I cabbage teled away! The mage who had been attacking me was befuddled, I arrived in my favorite cabbage patch and managed to log out in time. THAT is why everyone should have an explorers ring.

Explorers ring:

60 low alch casts for free daily

Unlimited teleports to north of port sarim

3x daily restores run energy by 50%

+1 prayer bonus

To obtain just complete the easy lumbridge achievement diary.

Runescape is a game, if you aren't having fun then don't play, if you can't stop playing then quit.

Add this to your sig if you've seen every "new" skill released.

I agree, everyone should have an explorer's ring, just incase they decide to do their dailies on a PvP world and tele around with all their cash on them.

But still good to see u made it :thumbup:

images1472519.jpg

nekusig2fcopy.jpg

There are three sides to every story: There's one side, there's the other, and there's the truth.

By this, everybody should own a glory, a games necklace, a dueling ring or a ring of life. Everybody should own laws, fires, waters, hell, all the elemental runes. We should all own tele tabs and an ectophial. Not to mention we should also own the ardy cape so we can teleport to ardy farm patch just in case, or the monastary if you're feeling lucky. I could go on..

Yes, i own an explorers ring, but, no, not for this reason. The reason provided is nullified by the posters inability to think.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

That was a good story. Not a lot to discuss here, I think, but I'll say that I use my Explorer's Ring 3 every single day for farm runs.

Yeah, thats about all I use it for. Might use it to recharge my run every now and then.

Awesome story, hopefully you wont make the same mistake again :smile:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

isn't it 100 times easier to get a glory amulet(or any of the other 1 click teles)? The only thing the ring is actually good for is farming runs, and i have yet to bother to get it.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

The ring is actually extremely useful for pking. Run energy restores without wasting inv for energy pots and easy teles away.

Yeah its useful for farming runs, and also a good tele out if you are monster hunting. If you equip as ring slot you don't need a tele tab.

I guess this was just more of an entertaining story, but I still think it is a good item to have.

Runescape is a game, if you aren't having fun then don't play, if you can't stop playing then quit.

By this, everybody should own a glory, a games necklace, a dueling ring or a ring of life. Everybody should own laws, fires, waters, hell, all the elemental runes. We should all own tele tabs and an ectophial. Not to mention we should also own the ardy cape so we can teleport to ardy farm patch just in case, or the monastary if you're feeling lucky. I could go on..

Yes, that's right. Everyone should.

I still don't have an explorer's ring. It's on my list of things to do haha. I don't even have the level 1 version yet. I've completed Karajama and Seers which is the funny thing.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

I would say it is definitely worth it if you pk, are f2p, or farm a lot. Besides that, yeah not that great for much.

Wait...so you can Cabbage-Tele even if you're teleblocked? I don't get what makes it so special...

Wait...so you can Cabbage-Tele even if you're teleblocked? I don't get what makes it so special...

No, he wasn't teleblocked in the example.

I don't get it. Why is it different from anything else, then?

No, he wasn't teleblocked in the example.

I don't get it. Why is it different from anything else, then?

Because it is an item that many people carry around all the time. If you die, you get it back for free, and the free teleports I guess. But on PvP worlds you probably want to use one click Tele's. He just happen to have it on him, and the teleport saved his life.

Meh, still not too much discussion value. Yes everyone should have it, in fact, almost everyone does.

Big_Stingman.png

The ring is actually extremely useful for pking. Run energy restores without wasting inv for energy pots and easy teles away.

Yeah its useful for farming runs, and also a good tele out if you are monster hunting. If you equip as ring slot you don't need a tele tab.

I guess this was just more of an entertaining story, but I still think it is a good item to have.

Use a combat ring if you're monster hunting.

10xy5fk.png

i only use it for farming.. sometimes when i have to run a lot. Best f2p ring by far though.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

The good thing about the teleport in PvP worlds is - who on earth camps cabbage patch trying to get pk's? :D Unlike all the conventional teleport spots, it's very likely to be empty.

That said, a house teleport is by far the best. No one can see you, and if you die when teleporting, as it was inside the house, you just respawn outside with all your items on you, full hp + prayer. Very usefull if you're poisoned on low hp too without an anti (Y)

Or, you could just, NOT spend time on PVP worlds? You know, hop on, hop off? Only be on PVP worlds for what you need to be on for?

Emergency teles are useful though.....

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

The good thing about the teleport in PvP worlds is - who on earth camps cabbage patch trying to get pk's? :D Unlike all the conventional teleport spots, it's very likely to be empty.

That said, a house teleport is by far the best. No one can see you, and if you die when teleporting, as it was inside the house, you just respawn outside with all your items on you, full hp + prayer. Very usefull if you're poisoned on low hp too without an anti (Y)

I thought people camp outside house portals, or is my brain out-of-date again?

Personally, if I need a quick getaway, I'm using Ape Atoll teleport. It's not one-click, but hey, if someone follows you, you land that sucker in jail.