Why everyone is rs should have an explorers ring

o_ztejas_o

i never pk, ever, but i never go anywhere without a lumby ring.

well i sometimes took a wealth insted but now i know how useless thay are.

anyway, untill im the type of player that can aford bandos and zerker rings, it simply is the best ring there is.

only ring in the game that has a prayer bonous.

free inf tele to a place that, although kinda nowhere, is not far from many places

the port (besdies void sumons, no tele gets you as close to pest control as well)

fally

fally farming patch

anywhere in f2p that is not: wildy, varrac, al karid or lumbrige

150% energy daily.

10% more elemental runes.

ect ect

at least in f2p, takeing any other ring is mad, where prayer bonous, mage attack and runing = win.

i guess the saying, jack of all trades, king of none comes in to play, it does meany things better and worse then other rings.

mlpfim20percentcoolersi.jpg

I'm a Brony and proud of it!

I thought people camp outside house portals, or is my brain out-of-date again?

You don't have yours set to teleport you directly inside your house?

I do, but the point was risen that if you died in your house, you would just reappear outside it.

Well if those portal campers are still there, you'd died either way.

I thought people camp outside house portals, or is my brain out-of-date again?

You don't have yours set to teleport you directly inside your house?

I do, but the point was risen that if you died in your house, you would just reappear outside it.

Well if those portal campers are still there, you'd died either way.

Polly house portal is so lush ;) Never seen anyone else outside of there. At all.

If we're not talking pvp I like the dungeoneering ring better for the teleport, cause its the closest to a bank, free and f2p tele out there. On the other hand the explorers ring has the run energy restore which i use once in a while. But the thing is, nowadays the ring i carry the most is the dungeoneering ring just for the reason above. I used to always carry a ring of dueling, but those are money i could have gotten by selling them(i always make my own dueling rings). I still do always carry a charged glory equipped, and in fact i have about 8 glories in the bank just so i can recharge them all at once except one for a place holder, and then i dont have to make the trek to recharge them as often.

I love green. Yay green!

Jyreeil.png

I used to always carry a ring of dueling, but those are money i could have gotten by selling them(i always make my own dueling rings).

You can use 7 charges, then sell or alch them with 1 charge left. :thumbup:

yeah that is what i do, when i used to use them, but it is still more money to sell them i think.

I used to always carry a ring of dueling, but those are money i could have gotten by selling them(i always make my own dueling rings).

You can use 7 charges, then sell or alch them with 1 charge left. :thumbup:

I love green. Yay green!

Jyreeil.png