Sovereign Opening

Branew17

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sakura, officially the biggest hypocrite lol. Should've seen his [bleep]ing and ranting on RSC about Tukuruk/Tyler and how any clan with them is destined to fail. And Tyler lol, he hates Tukuruk and Ori had to try and hide the fact that King Souljaa is Tukuruk so he wouldn't rage quit.

I guess it's amazing how power can change things fast.

Anyways, still wish you best of luck :)

Blasphemy

We choose to go...not because [it is] easy, but because [it is] hard, because that goal will serve to measure and organize the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win. ~ Blasphemien Way

29ehbtt.png

"Rest In Peace, Muelmar - A True Modern Day Hero"

I give it a week.

Edit:

In this case Kong it's not past but pasts since tukuruk has started at least 15 clans and everyone knows now that they close and reopen with the same memberbase under a different name. He still does not realize that closing and reopening won't help his horrible reputation already. On top of all that he can barley speak english and just comes off as needy when he tries to recruit people by giving them auto rank.

P.S. Free 76k to whoever names every tukuruk clan first!

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

Now you call me an orphan, I don't even...

Really pathetic when you have to go that far, you guys suck. Your claims for crashing us? I don't care - crash us idiots. Expecting you to end in 5 days, if you do survive over that it'll be 15 opt pulls.

I may be mad at all the flaming you've done, but your warlord sounds much more mad.

(Worst part is I'm not an orphan - Mods remove this post if you find this flaming, just really find it idiotic when it goes to this extreme)

Retired Dragonwood | Retired Impulse

20zy62b.png

Do you honestly think you will go anywhere with Tuk as your leader? When will he ever give up and just quit RS....

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan