Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What makes you interested in a clan?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Kenshn_X
[ Display Name History ]

Kenshn_X

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 48 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
- Experienced leadership
- Potential of the clan

The size does not necessarily matter to me anymore, however, I do prefer small/middle-sized clans. That is why Solace was my choice to begin with.

Posted Image

Retired Member of TKO Blitz
Retired Member of Octane

Danny_TeamDan
[ Display Name History ]

Danny_TeamDan

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 4,404 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • Clan:Downfall

I hit a point last year when I asked myself this same question and all I could come up with was the community. Then I followed that up with, "Well if all I care about is the community, why the hell am I in a PvP clan?" Obviously after all my musings I've come to the conclusion that the excitement and strategy of PvP wars were equally important to me, or I wouldn't still be in Solace. :P

But I have to wonder if everyone here who has responded "the community" as their knee-jerk response has asked themselves that too.

I have, and I found myself answering with the communities wouldn't be the same. Plus I don't like skilling so yes there is a good deal about warring that comes into play, but I'm not sure everyone cares so much about winning, or at least that's what they try to portray Posted Image

Posted Image

Krist115
[ Display Name History ]

Krist115

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 1,547 posts
  • RSN:Mand Cami
  • Clan:TRWF

The amount of females I guess!

Community ofcourse :)

join t0, we got loads!

seriously its a mid sized clan that i prefer and how the community is, if i dont feel myself in the clan since the first week then i dont think i can carry on, T0 and Resilience were the clans were i felt at home since day 1 of their openings and are just perfect for me.

Posted Image

Vio
[ Display Name History ]

Vio

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 227 posts
I can explain it in a sentence. When I join a clan, I want to feel like more than just another name on a list.

envymark
[ Display Name History ]

envymark

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,042 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:envy mark
  • RSN2:lloot tacozz
  • Clan:Clan Envy
Partially the comunity and mainly the waring aspects, but not a clan that has so much drama on rsc like the top clans have, or those uncapped fights as i find my atention dropping big time after about 30-40 mins in a pkri especially if its nothing new. How those peeps who do uncapped pkri's i'll never know or at least for a while i wont, its why i prefer a mid size clan.
Posted Image

Thehitman324
[ Display Name History ]

Thehitman324

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 2,085 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Thehitman324
  • RSN2:Katy-Perry
  • Clan:Downfall
(1). Community- The people of course, you need a family on the internetz to make you feel good. Always fun to have some good laughs with people you love!

(2). Potential - A clan that has a future ahead of them, I want it to try it's best to rise up and not be stuck in the same crap forever.

Posted Image
Posted Image
3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan

Joanne_x
[ Display Name History ]

Joanne_x

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • RSN:Joannne
  • Clan:Ascension
The community of course! <3:

uzi0espil
[ Display Name History ]

uzi0espil

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • RSN:o_Espil
  • RSN2:o_espil
  • Clan:enter : CLUB BOSSS
actually wat made me intersted was because i love lively chatting and weekly events

soz sometimes chatting make me have fun while doing some boring skill or gain some experience from people..

and events because sometimes you ran out of ideas on what can you do on rs atm or got bored from a recent skill

so in other replay just for some fun
Posted Image

Whazaa007
[ Display Name History ]

Whazaa007

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • RSN:Whazaa007
  • Clan:Divine Forces
The community is what matters the most to me IMO. Though I joined DF because of their power before lol. I wanted to see how it went in big clans.

DF's Most Valued Official || Summer Awards 2010
Posted Image
Proud Divine Forces Leader

19jacksparow
[ Display Name History ]

19jacksparow

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 246 posts
When I joined Downfall I just wanted to meet more people and have some more fun. So far I have done both and it has been the only clan i have been in.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nobody
[ Display Name History ]

Nobody

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,722 posts
  • RSN:Quikdrawjoe
  • Clan:None
The community, the inside jokes, the memes nobody else understands, the times on TS when you're running from RoT... The dedication that is the beating heart of every clan that keeps it going through ups and downs, the glue that keeps a clan together even when everyone says your clan is dead for the over 9000th time.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users