What events would you like to happen in a clan?

Guest Roast

30 members have voted

1. 1. What events would you like to happen in a clan?

• Clan wars (Free for all)
    • Clan wars (Dangerous)
    • Clan wars (Against another clan)
    • Minigames like soul wars, or castle wars
    • 1v1 combat in the duel arena
    • Bounty worlds
    • Pvp worlds
    • Other (Please post what it is)
  2. 2. The clan I'm starting (28th september) will hunt and report bots, would you reccomend the bot hunting is before or after each event or as a separate event?

• Before each event
    • After each event
    • As a separate event
    • Other (Please post what it is)

This questionaire is about events in a clan, I'm planning to start a clan on the 28th of september this year, and I am preparing for it now to ensure that it it is successful.

Answering the questionaire is greatly appreciated, thanks. :)

Mostly pvp stuff would be my preference.

However, as I've said before, as honorable as your intentions may be, I can't see people wanting to hunt bots more than once a year.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

As others have said, I honestly doubt this will become a success because there aren't enough generous people - like yourself - who would willingly give up their own time to report Bots. Good luck if you really wanna go through with it.

I voted for Clan Wars against another clan and 1v1 Duel Tournaments. Obviously if your clan is gonna be Bot Hunting based, you probably won't be combat based at all so I'd go for fun events instead.

As for when to host a Bot Hunt, I'd suggest just make it a totally different event. If you put it before or after another event, people will log in and out just for the fun part and not for the Bot Hunt if they aren't all that passionate about Bot Hunting, so having it as a separate event will probably allow you to see who are really making an effort.

smallerawesomesig.png

EU Leader | | CE Retired Admin | | TKO Retired Member | | SE Retired Member

You're better off asking members that you've recruited when you've recruited them.

Genesis Leader

Ending Templar & Trial Caller of The Rising

Ex-Leader of Silent Ember - Ex-Leader of True Ownage - Ex-Leader of Legendz

Former Tip.It Clan Community Leader

I voted minigames because my clan is a general all-around skilling clan (eg we're not a combat clan), so minigames are fun. Combat minigames *can be* fun, especially when geared towards skillers such as miners vs. wc'ers (pickaxes and hatchets only) in Castle Wars or Clan Wars and of course there are skilling minigames such as Stealing Creation (<3).

Seraphyna.png

Seraphyna.png

Other (Please post what it is)

Full-out war. Clans these days scared of losing face in Full-out war.

Full-out war or not, most clan just don't know how to take a loss. Too many drama, whining, and excuses when the battle is lost.

Other (Please post what it is)

Why wast your money and member time hunting bots? One bot down and the next shows up. It's like a virus. lol!

Edited by Dark_Yeng

Dark_Yeng.png

2002 - 2003 RuneScape Classic Clans: Wild Dawgs (WD). Court of Dragons (CoD). BlacKnights (BK). Black Dragon Knights (BDK).

2009 - 2010 RuneScape 2 Clan/Team: Hardly Dead (HD). Ex-Team Silent Ember (SE).

~ Hmong Pride ~

Definitely some clan wars against other clans and PVP activities.

Gl with your bot hunting really admirable

cafq0zh5.gifElite Member of Ascension | hrkot2.gifSenior Member of Silent Ember | 3145bsw.jpgOld School of TPR

unled2hm.png

Med level hybriding, because lets face it pking on mains is dead.

AG died

AG WILL ALWAYS LIVE ON IN THE HEARTS OF THOSE WHO BELIEVE #1 MB CANT BE STOPPED. WILL YOU BELIEVE? I BELEIVE.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

Yes because a boss hunting and Bot hunting clan would really like to go ac and lose armour!

Sorry for not knowing this, but I'm unfamiliar with the term: ac

What does it stand for?

Anti Crash, its were u go to help out 2 clans when they are warring and basically be bodyguards of the war incase a clan comes in to crash their war.

i dont bot

kristn.png

Yes because a boss hunting and Bot hunting clan would really like to go ac and lose armour!

Sorry for not knowing this, but I'm unfamiliar with the term: ac

What does it stand for?

Anti-Crashing

Clear snipers or clans crashing planned fights in the wild.

Idk why my post got deleted, but I still want to know what you or your members find fun on bot hunting? L

100925185951.png

3144j6q.png

3 Years Strong<3

PM TheHitman|Will in #downfall at swiftirc if your interested in a fight against Downfall Clan