01-Sep-10 - Behind The Scenes - September

Toad

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY excited for elite diaries. I've been looking forward to them for a long time, and I'm going to make it my new goal to complete them all. Maybe. I assume that we'll be able to go kill a single ice wyrm for the diary rather than have to get a new task. If not, I have an ice wyrms task lined up and ready to go. ;)

Also excited for Z-buffering, kinda.

Court cases and F2P quest are meh.

I'm diggin' the faces.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

buy 128 bstaffs per day anyone? :P

Slobber.

Elite Diaries <3 Telling us that we need 95 prayer for one of them, therefore making manipulators buy out all the dragon bones they can... </3

Well, there's been a few new areas to kill dragons now since Curses came out. Hopefully it won't be such a PITA to get dragonbones this time around.

hzvjpwS.gif

I'm excited for Z-buffering tbh >.< I love when my game looks better :) maybe this will remove clipping with skillcapes. I would be excited for elite achievement diaries if I could do them :P

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

I'm hoping the hard Lumbridge/Draynor Diary will be F2P. I had a lot of fun doing the first three.

Imagine if they add Hard AND Elite at the same time :thumbsup:

Lumbridge Elite: Kill a tormented demon. Congratulations! You can now teleport to any cabbage patch in runescape, simply by talking to Bob!

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Court Cases - Alright I guess, the last ones were a bit bland so I hope these ones are a lot better. Though, 14 days between cases is a big excessive (maybe a week?).

Elite Diaries - Anticipated for awhile now so I'm glad it's finally coming out soon.

Z-Buffering - Interesting update especially with the possibility to do "multiplayer" emotes, would definitely improve the game from a graphic view point.

New Quest - Not particularly interested in it, but I suppose it would be nice for F2Pers and new players.

bleachsigsmalldp1.gif

Court cases: Out already. :P

Bonus EXP Weekend: Meh.

Elite Diaries: YEEEESSSSS. Been waiting for those for soo long. I bet 85 Dungeoneering will be in the Falador one though. ;_;

Z-Buffering: Hopefully no updates get pushed back because of it again. Really looking forward to it however.

Gunnar's Ground: I like quests in general so I always welcome new ones. Will miss romeo though.

In other news: Some are out and they are nice. I thought it was easy enough to get through the shantey pass gate before the update though.

I don't feel this month is that good. I don't do Court Cases, I am grinding 99 wc for double xp, Z-buffering sounds cool, Gunnar's grounds sounds meh, and the other news stuff sounds mmk. I think they wanted an easy month to work on the Z-Buffering to be honest.

Not so happy about the Saggitarian arrows update. -> RSOF-thread: 239-240-475-61620005 all support is welcome!

Very excited about the elite diaries, looked forward to these for quite some time.

Bonus xp-weekend and xp-reward from elite diaries should be enough for 91 rc. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Thanks Leik for pointing it out, I meant diaries btw. I don't know what exams are doing to me atm, need to study less I guess. #-o

Not so happy about the Saggitarian arrows update. -> RSOF-thread: 239-240-475-61620005 all support is welcome!

Very excited about the ellite treasure trails, looked forward to these for quite some time.

Bonus xp-weekend and xp-reward from treasure trails should be enough for 91 rc. :thumbsup:

Only, Elite treasure trails was released last month. They are releasing Elite Diaries this month.

Overall, a pretty bad month in my opinion. Nothing exciting. :/

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Didn't they update romeo and juliet already?

So now we replace it with drunken dwarf shotgun wedding and call this an update? :rolleyes:

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Didn't they update romeo and juliet already?

So now we replace it with drunken dwarf shotgun wedding and call this an update? :rolleyes:

Don't you know? They cut every semi-big update into little pieces nowadays, same with dungeoneering and court cases.

*afraid if there will ever be another 'recipe for disaster'* we would have to wait 10 months to finally finish it :ohnoes:

Court cases are 'meh' unless the cases become repeatable. I would love to do the high-end court cases over and over again for XP, after all, the cases would become like clues - an extra way of gaining stuff. If they made them repeatable it would be EPIC

Bonus xp weekend - Looking forward to it, although like others say, it's extremely hard to buy materials after it has been announced :( and I myself wanted to train herblore, but I've resorted to crafting instead. Which is still good.

Elite Diaries - EPIC, I'm glad they're doing more high level content. For those who don't have the levels - it should ENCOURAGE you to get those levels up. I should know, I had to get my smithing level up tons to do the elite ardougne task. I'm mad when people rage saying 'omggg sooo hard', like, wtf? If I don't have the levels for high level content, I go for it until I get those levels, and I don't whine. It's a shame people do, though like the saying goes... haters gonna hate.

Z buffering - Will be really great in the long run. Hopefully we'll get improved 99 emotes one day? The slayer emote needs improving, that's for sure. Each time I do the emote I get laughed at. Not cool :(

Gunnar's Ground - Sounds a bit low levelled after they mentioned it being f2p =l though I'll keep up to date with all new quests nevertheless.

In other news - Increased clickable area for swing ropes is great. More of these small updates make the game more convenient

Overall a great month, and FINALLY no more dang dungeoneering updates that fill up the whole month! :D

2vuhgcn.png

Court cases are 'meh' unless the cases become repeatable. I would love to do the high-end court cases over and over again for XP, after all, the cases would become like clues - an extra way of gaining stuff. If they made them repeatable it would be EPIC

Court Cases are more or less miniquests so theres no hope of them being repeated over and over again.

newsigb.png

99 Attack - Done

Court Cases are more or less miniquests so theres no hope of them being repeated over and over again.

I thought jagex classed it as an activity? Well, minigame as it was previously called :D in that case it should be repeatable, but it's not :( which is a shame because it has so much potential to be great

Edit: nvm it's a distraction and diversion. Still, I looked at all other D&D's and they were all available either anytime, daily, weekly or whatever. Yet court cases, you do each case once and that's it :( It should at least be available weekly :(

2vuhgcn.png